THE INTERNATIONAL MELTING POT

Gorbash

Re: THE INTERNATIONAL MELTING POT

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) steered Paris FC to victory against SL Benfica.

Paris FC outclassed SL Benfica and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Ribery scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Nasri was also on the scoresheet for his side.

oh yeah im back by the way with Paris after guiding Union Berlin to the prem in season 1.

AS Roma

150px-AS_Roma_logo.svg.png

Venkron appointed the club's new manager

As Roma on Monday night stiked gold as they successfully brought world class manager Venkrontrueblue11 to the club. The statement given by the club was

"The Club is Glad to announce the appointment of Venkron as the team's manager. We hope that Venkron has a good time here and bring lots of Trophies and Success to the club. We wish him luck and hope a long term with him."

***DIVISION ONE NEWS***

Tottenham [0] <> Brasiliense [1]

Huge win for the Brazilians against defending champions Spurs!!

After a shaky start to the season' date=' this was needed.[/quote']

No start has been shakier than those defending Champs you mention.

Don't know what's going wrong this season, such a contrast to last!

Still, hopefully I'll pick up my first point of the season in Game 6, I only just realized many of my best team had not been playing and the team that was playing was getting drastically tired :(.

I guess this is it guys. I decided to quit SM, reason being I'm cutting down on my computer games and really trying to focus on my school life. Its really a tough decision, as SM is my first interactive game I played just that I only joined the forums about one year ago. I met many people along the way, especially Brood and Mario Balotelli (the forumer). I know playing SM doesnt take up too much time, its just that I find it tough to be posting on the forums every now and then, so I guess its best I just quit and be gone forever :D. I might come back to SM in the future, theres always a possibility but for now, I gotta say my studies and my future are above my computer games. Thanks everyone for making SM one of the most enjoyable games I played, through the banter and in-game chats.

With love :),

Smoky BBQ.

Sorry for posting this in multiple threads.

Vasco welcome back a Legend

torcida-do-vasco1.jpg

Vasco De Gama fans were in seventh heaven tonight as Legendary Manager Gaz was presented to them after a year long break from the pressure cooker that is Brazilian football.

Gaz, who led the club to their first ever trophy in the Inaugural International melting pot cup said it was great to be back with his much beloved club and couldn't wait to start work with the players, both new and old.

Gaz's first game in charge will be a tough away tie at Anderlecht and he knows he will quickly have to get to know his squad so he can pick the side that will deliver the important debut match 3 points.

vinyl-decal-sticker-12908.jpg
Ghora (Forum) steered Atlético Madrid to victory against RSC Anderlecht.

Atlético Madrid outclassed RSC Anderlecht and thrashed them 6 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Iniesta scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Muniain and Adrián were also amongst the goalscorers.

After their result against RSC Anderlecht, Atlético Madrid are now unbeaten in 14 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.
Atlético Madrid have now won 14 games in a row after beating RSC Anderlecht setting a new club record.

Havent posted match reports for a while. Thought I'd let you know how my team is performing.

21 points from 7 matches this season.

BRASILIENSE [2] <> ATLETICO MADRID [2]

A tough' date=' hard fought match between two quality sides.

Coach Nowinho is reasonably happy to take a point from the league leaders.[/quote']

GG mate. Not happy with a draw but its better than last turn's shock defeat against an unmanaged side :o

Culé for Life! steered H. Berlin to victory against RSC Anderlecht.

H. Berlin outclassed RSC Anderlecht and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Klose had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Schmelzer, Holtby and Schurrle were amongst the goalscorers.

Still in 7th place. :(

Defending champs BRASILIENSE' date='

crash out of the SMFA Shield in the group stage!!

Reporter...

"What happened coach Nowinho?"

Nowinho...

"We stank."[/quote']

Vasco are 3rd and flying despite being mugged by the other Brazilian mob in the deal for Pato:( looks like he is already regretting signing for them as he won't be getting a single medal this season:D

Vasco are 3rd and flying despite being mugged by the other Brazilian mob in the deal for Pato:( looks like he is already regretting signing for them as he won't be getting a single medal this season:D

PATO issues a statement in response to criticism from the Vasco manager.

"Brasiliense is the best club in Latin America.

Joining them ahead of Vusco, Vasci or whoever they are,

was an easy decision to make." :P