Radamel FALCAO

ydkel

Re: Radamel FALCAO

93 yes..94 deffo no.

and Mario Gomez :)

not really.

Falcao contributes more to the overall play and is more important to the sides he plays in than Gomez.

plus for the amount of chances he gets, Gomez should be scoring Cristiano-like numbers (Messi is out of reach, sure, but there's no reason he shouldn't score much more than he does).

Re: Radamel FALCAO

not really.

Falcao contributes more to the overall play and is more important to the sides he plays in than Gomez.

plus for the amount of chances he gets' date=' Gomez should be scoring Cristiano-like numbers (Messi is out of reach, sure, but there's no reason he shouldn't score much more than he does).[/quote']

gomez is a slight step ahead imo.

purely because the level gomez has been playing at is ever so slightly above falcao's, plus falcao also has only been in the spanish league for one full season.

german league would be a slightly higher level than when he was in portugal

champions league is a cut above europa cup

and also gomez has amassed a crazy 90goals in two seasons! and he still has a game to play in the champions league final. where as falcao has 72 or 73 goals from his last two seasons, one in a lower league portugal and one in a better league spanish.

don't get me all wrong. falcao is a fantastic player! and definitely more all rounded than gomez overall. but just right now gomez is ahead of falcao.

if they continue their trend with some club success i can see both rising.

so also to answer the OP question, the answer from me is that i believe he can even rise to 94, it is possible as augero has been there and done it.

Archived