Your favourite day in football?

Campbellblade

I'm guessing that today is going to live forever in the memories of Man City fans so whats the day that stands out for you as being amazing?

When we (Sheffield United) got the only promotion I've seen it was down to Leeds not beeting Reading and we didnt have a game so it didnt seem that special. The game that stands out for me was a couple of games before then Vs Hull City. We were 2-0 up at Half Time then Paddy Kenny got a bad injury n as we didnt have a keeper on the bench he had to play through. Hull had loads of chances and Paddy was taunting the Hull fans but it blew up in his face as they scored 2quick goals only for a knock down at a last minute corner to fall to David Unsworth who took the the net out, 3-2 Blades :)

Re: Your favourite day in football?

Well ive had many ups and downs with my team as im sure many other Arsenal supporters have during the years, but for me the best moment I had was when were playing Barcelona last season in the Champions League first leg, we were 1-0 down until Van Persie smashed in the most amazing equalizer ive seen, beating Valdes on the near post. We went on to win that game and i was estatic.

Re: Your favourite day in football?

Well ive had many ups and downs with my team as im sure many other Arsenal supporters have during the years' date=' but for me the best moment I had was when were playing Barcelona last season in the Champions League first leg, we were 1-0 down until Van Persie smashed in the most amazing equalizer ive seen, beating Valdes on the near post. We went on to win that game and i was estatic.[/quote']

Yup, qualifying for champions league 10+ seasons in a row sounds tuff :eek::eek: Many downs indeed.

Best moment during live football:

When I witnessed us bash Birmingham 5-1, Cahills scissor kick was close. ;)

As a Villa fan, the seasons we finished 6th and got to League cup final and FA semi was up there.