Llorente or Song?

JTennant

there both unmanaged and could get one of them my other dm/cb options are Hummels,Micah richards,Musacchio and my DM are Sven Bender,Nocerino

and my CF options are Lukaku and Soldado

iam favoring Song as he is a beast of a dm and is already 91 but i have less options up front but llorent is 27 3 years older than Song who has best chances of rating rises?,oh and no one is intrested in song so can get him for CV does Llorent have a chance of moving clubs hes been linked with chelsea but will be rubbish there + soldado is at better club at the minute 3rd in spain hmm any ideas iam really stumped

Re: Llorente or Song?

any ideas on who would be better in the long run? and what is there overall potential at current clubs?and any hints of a move?

Song. He really deserves a 92 but SM wont give it to him. He is also younger and is at a bigger club so hes better for the long run. Song can hit 93 imo. Llorente max 92 imo.

Re: Llorente or Song?

Two completely different player's so i'd sign the one that will improve you're team the most. Llorente is under rated in my opinion and should be a 92. He is as good as Dzeko if not better who is rated at 92.

I agree,it all depends,but I would probably buy Song,because I think that he is a better option for SM terms.