Re: Gold Championship 169

144459d1300143917-queens-park-winning-everything-frees-queen_s_park_fc_glasgow-logo-b8efa41822-seeklogo_com.gif

Queens Park Name New Coach Full Statement!

Today Scottish 5th tee out fits Queens Park have signed young English manager Mattuie Beckett as there new coach, the Scottish side who has a over all value of just over one million will be a long term task for the coach but he has said his main aim is too take them too the SPL and win the league all together. The young coach who is know for wining 27 cups has said he will be putting in a lot of work he has a black book of managers in high places too call on for help and has already started, Ajax trio Serero, Snejder and Van Rhijn have all joined for the season, Beckett has said the coach was quick too come too the deal due too who was asking for help fans of Queens Park are expecting big things this season but will Beckett live up too his repatation as one of the best or fall too wast side with Queens Park.

27368.jpg9563_1317957785.jpg4178_1209755861.jpg51366_1313600977.jpg

Four Players Too Join Beckett In Scottland!

Already dodgy goings on.

Bayern manager and Roma manager are "friends" apparently' date=' which is why he is giving him Muller and £4m for Rossi.[/quote']

Bayern offered me Muller for 2 of my players which we started and he accepted. Then the so and so cancelled on me.

As someone else said below, thank god for the Externals...

SIMUNIC, Josip CB Dinamo Zagreb 34 88 £5.6M £6.3M 17 May 2012 07:44 GT

TULIPAN, Ákos Gk Free Agent 21 70 £10k £8k 17 May 2012 06:55 GT

VUKUSIC, Ante Fwd Hajduk Split 20 83 £4.9M £7.6M 16 May 2012 18:20 GT

Looks like Raul is next.

Bayern offered me Muller for 2 of my players which we started and he accepted. Then the so and so cancelled on me.

Yes and then you go in the newspaper and called me a hypocrite and blamed me....it was your own fault for dealing with a mug he offerd me and the Madrid manager Muller.

Oh yeah and I dont remember an apology:rolleyes:

LOL Amazing and now you wanna loan a player off me!

Yes and then you go in the newspaper and called me a hypocrite and blamed me....it was your own fault for dealing with a mug he offerd me and the Madrid manager Muller.

Oh yeah and I dont remember an apology:rolleyes:

LOL Amazing and now you wanna loan a player off me!

You are a hypocrite. I told you about the deal and the next thing it was cancelled and there was a bid in from you. Are you saying this is some magical coincidence?

Add to that the Bayern manager sending me a message saying that you'd offered a better deal and I think we're pretty cut and dried on your guilt.

I'll hold off on the apology I think.

Things look very nice in Scottish football Queens Park opened the season with a 6-1 away win, I also managed a 1-0 win over Italy side Siena witch shocked me.

Goals in the league game came from Fowler, Sneijder, Carter, Rubio and Serero I feel the first few seasons will be a walk but then on will start getting hard.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...