FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

Preston North End have come off the rails! Lost every game in January, including the JPT Semi-final 4-1 on aggregate to League 2 Exeter and the FA Cup 3rd Round vs Cardiff. First choice goalkeeper Thorsten Stuckmann handed in a transfer request which I refused, and it took until 4 hours to go on deadline day to offload David Amoo and Keammar Daley, to fund new contracts for my players who's contracts are expiring.

Didnt sign anyone permanently during the window, however Luke Freeman came available but I couldnt afford him as Daley and Amoo hadnt sold. Long term injuries to John Mousinho and Joel Byrom warranted a loan move for West Brom's Scott Allan (who scored vs Cardiff) and I also loaned in Alex Nimely from Man City and Serge Gnabry from Arsenal. Nimely hasnt impressed really, one goal vs Stevenage which the keeper deflected into the net. Gnabry is pretty good, Monakana still starts on that wing but Gnabry is a good impact sub.

Speaking of Monakana.....

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/139776149

Started a career with Bradford City recently and am really enjoying it...

Put all the budget onto wages and just basically loaned in 9 players with 6 of them being first teamers...

Anyway this is my first team...

Kepa Arrizabalaga

Carlinhos - McArdle - Davies - Robinson

Doyle - Jones

Bittencourt

Hines -------------------------------- Sterling

Henriquez

These are the players I loaned...

Kepa Arrizabalaga (Athletic Bilbao)

Carlinhos (Bayer Leverkusen)

Robinson (Liverpool)

Bittencourt (Borussia Dortmund)

Sterling (Liverpool)

Henriquez (Manchester United)

Powell (Manchester United)

Diop (Torino)

Started the season off fairly average, but have only lost once in 21 league games, although I'm out of the League Cup, and Johnstone's Paint Trophy, but still in the FA Cup...

Team is really quite amazing, and the trio of Bittencourt, Sterling and Henriquez have about 30 goals between them in about 26/27 games...

As a side to my Liverpool save, I have an Accrington Stanley save. Just done January's window in the first season. Top of L2 by 21 points. Have a game in hand aswell. Didn't spend any money in the summer window as the squad itself was very fresh and had good potential. So I just picked up two young free agents to fill out two positions I felt were weak. Sold the GK I drafted in, in January for £600k and replaced him with Wood of Doncaster for £125k. Also sold Boco, a former Airtricity League winger for a whopping £400k, extremely chuffed with that one as he's 27 and 62 rated. Replaced him with two Airtricity League players, Cretaro for £90k, 4* skills and 61 rated, aged 31. Good player to have on the bench. For Boco's replacement, I picked up McLaughlin from Derry City for £100k. He's 23 and 61 rated. Quick enough player. My final cash deal was Henderson from Sligo Rovers, aged 21, rated 60 and is a CB. Gives me plenty of depth in defence. Picked up three free agents, a 65 rated RM, a 68 rated CM and a 67 rated CDM. Amond has 27 goals so far and although I received several bids for him in January, I wanted £500k as he was hot on form and a decent replacement would cost me a fair bit.

Well I don't know how you can get it back but what I do know is that the update today was meant to solve that' date=' but it didn't! :rolleyes: I have a similar career issue with the regular crashing which occurs when trying to procede the date, which was meant to be fixed but wasn't.. Fifa deserve a sticker for their efforts in this update, really do! B)[/quote']

i had one where the player was invisable and for 4 times in a row the game stopped me pressing x to select my poland squad. now it freezes every time i press contracts screwing me over with the players who two of which want wage increases

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/438532/

Amoo is only in the team to give Trundle 9 chem' date=' would sub amoo off for that marsh brown guy from yeovil as he has 4* skills. Went and bought all these players only to find out that the cam in the squad isn't even on ultimate team :(:([/quote']

Get a different CAM :P

And that RB looks like a girl :o

Built a really fun team, half Bundesliga and half BPL. I also have a hint of dutch and polish mix, which makes this a very interesting bunch of players. Even my subs can help make a difference and still keep 100% chem :)

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#fOJ5HlvjnHO6c:ps3

Down to 55k coins. However I have IF Gareth Bale on trade pile :D

Loving my Swansea carrear good fun' date=' I'm 9th after 21 games with 33 points, been offered the Chelsea job and also I'm the Russian manager. Been tough as Graham, Britton, Chico have all been out for three months. Went and got the takeover and this is my team:

[center']Vorm (81)

Rangel (74) Chico (76)/Hübschman Williams(77) Taylor(75)

Veloso(80) Britton (75)

Hernandez (77) Dyer(79)

Michu (77)

Graham(77)

[/center]

2ND XI

McGregor(74)

Richards(70) Bartley(72) Hubschman(75) Contento(71)

Ki(74) Marrone(73)

Cuenca(75) Routledge(75)

De Guzman(76)

Rodriguez(74)

Finished the season in 7th with 63 points, next season my target is to avoid relegation :confused: Seems FIFA are copying SM now as when players hit 30 there ratings go down, and it's starting to get annoying.

Butland(75)

Clyne(82) Williams(79) Chico(80) Santon(81)

Ki(79) Veloso(81)

El Shaarwary(84) Dyer(81)

Sigurðsson(83)

Muriel(85)

2ND XI

McGregor(74)

Richards(76) Bartley(77) Zouma(78) Robinson(74)

Britton(73) Xhaka(79)

Kelvin(76) Sterling(78)

Powell(73)

Kane(73)

Scored a decent goal online on Ultimate team last night >

http://www.ea.com/intl/football/videos/ugc/140035708

Played pretty poor yesterday even though i didn't lose, was winning 3-0 and then i just completely shut off and it finished 3-3 (My excuse 'oh it was late ohhh' :P

Still annoyed you can't score those fifa12 volleys :(

Current first 11 (all right formation and position changed if needed)

Hart

Walker Kompany Terry Cole

Gerrard Toure

Silva Cazorla Mata

Torres

Subs/Reserves

De Gea

Baines

Koscielny

Vertonghen

Wilshere (CDM)

Kagawa

Oscar

Hernandez

Can anyone suggest any player I can add to this to improve it?

Hart

Gerrard Toure

Silva Cazorla Mata

Torres

Subs/Reserves

De Gea

Baines

Koscielny

Vertonghen

Wilshere (CDM)

Kagawa

Oscar

Hernandez

I would get Tiote instead of Wilshere.. An absolute beast in the game' date=' especially when used as the pivot or base.. His stats may be worse but in my experience Tiote offers a much more dynamic playing style..

And Cisse instead of Hernandez. I don't think there is anything 'bad' about Cisse, perfect 'cheap' striker IMO.

if you can afford it replace Walker with Maicon.. Amazing in-game, bombs up and down with no difficulty and when you cut inside and shoot, it's spectacular, wish it could translate to in real life though :P[/color']

I got lucky and opened a pack with RVP last night so I know have some money to spend on my German/Bundesliga team, I'm way short for a Robben or Ribery. I have about 75k so I was thinking of picking up Reus to play alongside Gomez, I currently start with Gomez/Lewandowski

So..

How much better is Reus compared to Lewandowski?

Hart

Gerrard Toure

Silva Cazorla Mata

Torres

Subs/Reserves

De Gea

Baines

Koscielny

Vertonghen

Wilshere (CDM)

Kagawa

Oscar

Hernandez

I would also get Tiote, i would sell Silva and get Suarez, the guy is amazing, better pace, better shot and if you put him LAM and Mata RAM they can both cut in and shoot. I also prefer Vermaelen to Terry.