FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

This game can be really cruel sometimes.

So here's the situation. I'd won 6 games on the trot in division 1 after losing the first two games, and drawing the third. Picked up some really decent results and actually found the back of the net on a regular basis compared to every other previous season. Had to win my last game of the season to win the title. Dominated from the first minute. Took the lead in the 11th minute thanks to a spectacular goal from Obraniak. Kept putting my opponent under loads of pressure but when i beat Marchetti the woodwork denied me three times. Over crowding in the box led to the equalizer late on, and a late Samuel header won the game for him.

Gutted.

Don't even know if i want to know how much extra coins id of gained if id of kept hold of that 1 goal lead....

Just checked into it after reading this and signed up :)

I will give you a game sometime

Yes mate!

Its perfectly legit for anyone with reservations. Its even promoted by EA, there is a leaflet within your FIFA 13 case :)

Yeah ill work out what im doing this week and drop you a message on here. :D

Anyone else getting annoyed by FIFA's ageism in career mode now :mad:

Personally I'd only be bothered with that if I took over an ageing team' date=' with first teamers who were in their 30's, but it doesn't seem to affect me that much with signing younger players and watching them develop, which is a good thing tbh! :) But I do believe that they do drop [b']too[/b] much, such as Drogba dropping from 85 to 75, which is obviously a massive deduction of 10! :eek:

Personally I'd only be bothered with that if I took over an ageing team' date=' with first teamers who were in their 30's, but it doesn't seem to affect me that much with signing younger players and watching them develop, which is a good thing tbh! :)[/quote']

I'm fine with the younger players, it's the fact that I have decent players aged 29/30 I want to play yet in two games time they could be -2. Yet in a season and a half a player I've played twice has gone +6. It annoying if you wanted to add experience to your team.

I'm fine with the younger players' date=' it's the fact that I have decent players aged 29/30 I want to play yet in two games time they could be -2. Yet in a season and a half a player I've played twice has gone +6. It annoying if you wanted to add experience to your team.[/quote']

Completely agree with you right there, I mean a player who is 29/30 would sometimes be in their prime, look at players such as Andrea Pirlo who is past 30, who doesn't seem to be on the decline anytime soon! Just think in two years that could quite possibly mean Ronaldo would be dropping at a rapid rate, and it just doesn't click together. Very good point tbh mate!

Completely agree with you right there' date=' I mean a player who is 29/30 would sometimes be in their prime, look at players such as Andrea Pirlo who is past 30, who doesn't seem to be on the decline anytime soon! Just think in two years that could quite possibly mean Ronaldo would be dropping at a rapid rate, and it just doesn't click together. Very good point tbh mate![/quote']

EA have a lot to answer for, Leon Britton and Angel Rangel have gone down in ratings just because they reached 30 which means I have to replace two key players. Anyone else Career mode not saving automatically?

I hate when I have around 5000 coins, I'm tempted to buy a standard Gold pack, but I never do. I'll always play that little bit longer and get the premium. But in the end I only pull average players... It's a vicous cycle.

I must have opened 70+ packs, the only standouts I've had are Buffon and RVP which sell between 60-70k each

Anyone been super lucky?

I hate when I have around 5000 coins' date=' I'm tempted to buy a standard Gold pack, but I never do. I'll always play that little bit longer and get the premium. But in the end I only pull average players... It's a vicous cycle.

I must have opened 70+ packs, the only standouts I've had are Buffon and RVP which sell between 60-70k each

Anyone been super lucky?[/quote']

I have never bought a pack on this UT only had the mini gold packs that were daily gifts off the web app before it was released on the xbox and I got RVP in that.

EA have a lot to answer for' date=' Leon Britton and Angel Rangel have gone down in ratings just because they reached 30 which means I have to replace two key players. Anyone else Career mode not saving automatically?[/quote']

Jazz Richards has 79 potential, so it shouldn't be too long before his rating is better than Rangel.

Pretty silly that ratings start dropping at 30, and when they reach 35 players ratings drop by like 10 a season.

Jazz Richards has 79 potential' date=' so it shouldn't be too long before his rating is better than Rangel.

Pretty silly that ratings start dropping at 30, and when they reach 35 players ratings drop by like 10 a season.[/quote']

So many players I like in their early 30's, but there's no point buying them in career mode. Just always end up buying the likes of Suso and Jese Rodriguez over the likes of Ribery (for example).

Anyone want to buy my UT coins for PS3? 850k is what I have' date=' can sell a portion of it (through paypal) to anyone who is interested before I put them the le bay.[/quote']

Bumping this. Got 900k. Probably looking to sell them in batches of 150k @ £20 each (which is a little under market price I believe). Get in touch if interested ASAP please. ;)

Loving Manager Mode at the minute. Started with Fleetwood Town in League Two and managed to gain automatic promotion in my first season and then promotion via the play offs in my second season. In my third season I missed out on a play off spot but I wasn't to bothered as another year in the Championship would allow my young players to go up in rating so it would be much better equipped for the Premier League that way. I have a tiny budget every year so I just put it all to wages and get by on loans and mainly free agents with the only purchase for money being Lucas Piazon in my first season. Some of the free agents on this game are insane got a center back who is now 83 rated at the age of 21 and a striker who is now 80 rated at the age of 20 and the majority of my squad is made up of them or scouted players.

My Current Best XI (3 and a half Stars):

De Winter(72)

Rodrigues(73) Moreno(72) Derouard(83)© Barba(67)

Grandsion(72) NcManaman(74) Wilson(73)

Morientes(69) Imparato(80) Piazon(81)

I am looking to get a new left back in January but the rest of my team I am happy with as everyone else apart from my keeper is under 21 and have good potential so the future looks good.

I've won everything that can be won in England and Europe. I've started an Atletico Madrid, but forgot to put myself in the Europa League (have a full squad that I bought, but I did it for the Europa League challenge aswell).. Trying to decide what country to try and conquer next. Spain or Italy?

enjoying game even more now been a good morning of trading im actuaally doing all right now and plan to make a spanish/portugeese prem bbv team. aim to get to 200k before buying in batches of 50k. got first set of seasons underway allthough lost 2 with the invisable ball trick occuring. as well as this i have 15pts from 30 with leeds in 2nd season of prem but will be screwed at end of season i cant stop the game freezing on contracts of selling players.:mad:

Don't know how i never enjoyed the game before i sold and re bought it but now i love it however still not scored from a corner or been scored against from a corner.

Got three teams

Ter Stegan IF

Schmelzer

Subotic

Badstuber

Luis Gustavo

Huszti

Javi Martinez

Alaba

Shaqiri

Reus

Huntelaar

Only 80 chem but this team works so well and Reus is insanely good.

Had money left over so also bought a prem team

Hart

Walker

Coloccini IF

Luiz

Richards

Bale

Yaya

Wilshere

Hazard

Balotelli

Mirrales/Cisse

Haven't played with that team yet but should be okay other team silver Spanish.

Jazz Richards has 79 potential' date=' so it shouldn't be too long before his rating is better than Rangel.

Pretty silly that ratings start dropping at 30, and when they reach 35 players ratings drop by like 10 a season.[/quote']

Richards is 73 atm but wants to leave because I was playing Rangel over him, But I've got Clyne in who has 80+ potential and is 79 atm. I know Drogba was 75 when I checked, Gallas 66 which is the same as some Aberdeen CB'S :o.

Did you do a Swansea career ?

Loving Manager Mode at the minute. Started with Fleetwood Town in League Two and managed to gain automatic promotion in my first season and then promotion via the play offs in my second season. In my third season I missed out on a play off spot but I wasn't to bothered as another year in the Championship would allow my young players to go up in rating so it would be much better equipped for the Premier League that way. I have a tiny budget every year so I just put it all to wages and get by on loans and mainly free agents with the only purchase for money being Lucas Piazon in my first season. Some of the free agents on this game are insane got a center back who is now 83 rated at the age of 21 and a striker who is now 80 rated at the age of 20 and the majority of my squad is made up of them or scouted players.

My Current Best XI (3 and a half Stars):

De Winter(72)

Rodrigues(73) Moreno(72) Derouard(83)© Barba(67)

Grandsion(72) NcManaman(74) Wilson(73)

Morientes(69) Imparato(80) Piazon(81)

I am looking to get a new left back in January but the rest of my team I am happy with as everyone else apart from my keeper is under 21 and have good potential so the future looks good.

Just sold for Piazon for £33million and bought James Rodriguez for £22.5million and he is 4 ratings higher :)