FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

I agree with those saying its good' date=' I love it. The first touch unpredictability adds fun to the game. I also like the complete dribbling when you're facing the defenders. Finesse is not nerfed down though at all, they said it is, to put it simply, it isnt. For me, its harder to get through balls in this FIFA but it will be a challenge anyway.[/quote']

The first unpredictability occurs when you are sprinting when you receive the ball. It will invariably take a bad touch. It is to combat sprint whores who go for a team full of pace and hold down the sprint button the whole game. Forces them to become players and takes away the massive advantage of having ridiculously fast players with less ability who can beat teams with better ability and less pace simply because they hold sprint the entire game!

If you create a US account' date=' you could of got it some 16 hours ago.[/quote']

Yeah I heard about that. But to be fair you shouldn't be expected to to have to do that when something has been clearly advertised in advance.

My life doesn't depend on this demo though so I'll just wait to here when it eventually pops up :)

Yeah I heard about that. But to be fair you shouldn't be expected to to have to do that when something has been clearly advertised in advance.

My life doesn't depend on this demo though so I'll just wait to here when it eventually pops up :)

Agreed, I am at work anyway so in no rush. Just hope it is available come 6pm tonight.

Loving the Demo the gameplay is massively improve imo. Really enjoying it as i enjoy playing possession football so glad that it's finally more important, like that you now have to face the player your passing with to be 100% sure the pass is perfect adds a real sense of realism, Along with this i'm finding the Attacking AI to be much better have had like 5 offsides in 30 odd games and they we're my fault for moving the player, also i'm much more comfortable using slower defenders on this demo they seem to be intelligent enough to track runs rather than just be in no mans land and get beaten by pace. I know it's H2H but i don't mind the lack of pace as it makes it more about moving the ball and making you wait for chances. Good to also see that Finesse shots aren't massively OP and that only that good forwards and players in the right and realistic positions can score them this year rather than the last few fifa's where you could score them from anywhere.

My Favorite team by far has to be Dortmund using the 4-2-3-1 Wide seen a few of you talking about them in the thread and what to do with the forward roles i normally go:

Bender Gundogan

Kuba ------------------- Perisic

Reus

Lewandowski

Perisic is a tank he's got decent enough pace and has a very good shot also has 5* weak foot which makes him very useful on the left wing meaning he can cut in and go up the line. However even tho I love the lad on this game he's no where near as good as My Boy Marco Reus oh my lord he's incredible just such a fantastic player fits in behind Lewandowski perfectly will be playing him LAM on UT once i get him think he'll be one of the better players on UT this season. Also loving the Dortmund defense bar the keeper he's a bit meh but other than that there beast so solid which is assisted really well by the two Dm's. By the way if you haven't noticed Schmelzer has the Long Shot Taker trait had a few mates score some good goals with him even tho he's normally only got 65 Long shots.

Other players i've really enjoyed using is Podolski he's great shame about the Weak Foot tho, Barzagli is also another player i was really impressed by he's one of the most solid defenders I've played with decent pace and really good defensive stats will be picking him up on UT for sure, Giovinco and Isla also impressed, Haven't played much with City don't really see the point but i can say with the little i've player Ladotteli and Kun are the way to go up top. Milan are okay not really enjoying them either which is a shame as they we're my favorite team on 12.

Just thought id say as well a few players who i think might be worth trading on UT as they look beast(if there stats stay similar)

• Zapata(74) 68 Sprint 88 Strength 78 Stand 81 Slide
  • Leitner(74) 4* Weak Foot, Brilliant Stats good work rates
  • Bittencourt(hopefully Bronze) Pacy, 5* Weak foot
  • Mesbah(74) Solid Decent Pace
  • Bakaye Traore(74) Very Solid CM with 75 long shots
  • Amini(Hopefully Bronze) 4* Weak Foot, Long Shot Trait, Good Physical Stats.
  • Lowe(70) Pace, Good going Forward
  • Boyake(70) Pace and decent finishing
  • Marrone(73) Looks very solid 3* on both has a long shot trait.
  • Pantilimon(74) Very solid possible Prem Silver!
  • Rekik(64) and Wabara(61) decent pace for bronze defenders!

as you can see lads i'm very bored due to my college timetable being awful and thought id share my opinions on the Gameplay plus what players lower than gold i think might be worth trading from the prem when UT app comes out.

My download took 3 hours yesterday! Most probably due to my internet issues (thanks Sky)

I hope that the game speed is slowed down upon full release, it seems really quick compared to FIFA 12 and I find it hard to play possessive football. I love the First Touch Control because it's challenging, I was one of those who held the sprint trigger when running on to a pass. The Complete Dribbling has also become instinctive to me as I already held both triggers down in FIFA 12 (dont know if it actually did anything)

Still playing on Professional to get my eye in, scored a great goal with El Sharaawy.

I like all the little additions they've added. Geoff Shreeves on the touchline, cameramen on the pitch at the start, police officers who move, substitutes in tracksuits warming up etc.

One thing I dont like is the fanfare played when the two teams are introduced, hopefully thats just a demo thing as it's going to get annoying after a while.

People saying they have Corzola' date=' anybody actually have him?, I don't believe he's on the demo[/quote']

EA Sports said they made a few errors with certain players, they said there will be an update for the demo in due time.

Cazorla supposedly got re mapped (new face features) hence why he got delayed for the demo.

Gonna compare the PES and Fifa's demo's now that PES has finally downloaded.

PES demo really sucks tbh. Maybe that's because I'm just not used to it but still, I don't feel any difference from the 2012 edition. Just that the pitch looks nicer and there is still no bloody commentary.