FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

Can't understand how so many people are over 500k. PS3 market must be a lot easier than the xbox one because I'm lucky to make about 10k a week right now. Granted I'm not spending two hours on FUT as I'm loving career mode when it works.

i use the web app at work to trade during the day then play the game at night.

i find picking up players in the auctions without a buy it now (usually you get them a little bit cheaper)

then list them on the market for more as a buy it now ( i always add on the 5% to the price too for EA tax)

I only gamble on players with fees around 5k - 20k so if the market crashed the loss wouldnt be too bad.

ATM i am buying Aubameyangs in 4-4-2,4-3-3 n 4-1-2-1-2 formations for between 650 - 1000 coins them listing them at double the price buy it now and they are flying out.

Does anyone know how to put their video of fifa on here?

I saved it to EA but don't know how to get it on here.

I wanted to show you just how good Lamela is trust me you will see this then buy one. I have had players like Iniesta, Ibrahimovic, Ramos etc... Lamela is better than them all in Fifa, by far the best under rated player this year. And trust me I have tried every single world class player other than Messi and Ronaldo.

Does anyone know how to put their video of fifa on here?

I saved it to EA but don't know how to get it on here.

I wanted to show you just how good Lamela is trust me you will see this then buy one. I have had players like Iniesta' date=' Ibrahimovic, Ramos etc... Lamela is better than them all in Fifa, by far the best under rated player this year. And trust me I have tried every single world class player other than Messi and Ronaldo.[/quote']

Just post the link of the video.

Wooo check this team out lads. I am now completely broke. Down to my last 5k :eek::eek::eek::eek: I ain't been this broke since the first day of the Web App.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#bY2gn1TOnHXGg:ps3

I don't really like Higuain as I find him slow and sluggish. However I have Tevez on the bench if he needs to come off :)

Wooo check this team out lads. I am now completely broke. Down to my last 5k :eek::eek::eek::eek: I ain't been this broke since the first day of the Web App.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#bY2gn1TOnHXGg:ps3

I don't really like Higuain as I find him slow and sluggish. However I have Tevez on the bench if he needs to come off :)

Romero is possibly the worst keeper on the game.. Trust me. Get Andujar if any Argentine goalkeeper, or don't let any shots at goal with your BSH centrebacks! ;)

BSH?

Romero will do for now haha :)

Brick sh!t house! :P Well best of luck with him then, seriously.. I beat my friend like 5-0 with Accrington Stanley when he was Argentina, okay my friend isn't that good of a player but Romero had some absolute blunders! B) I had Andujar on the last Fifa for my Argie Bargie team and he was class tbh! :)

Ive played through to the end of the summer transfer window with Wigan. Failed to sell anyone except Ben Watson in exchange for Johnny Russell. Got turned down by Antonio Barragan and Mario Gaspar, so loaned in Martin Montoya to compete with Emerson Boyce.

Started the season really well against Chelsea, but a long ball over the top saw Torres one-on-one with Al-Habsi, and he finished. Got beaten 2-1 by Stoke, again playing the long ball. Should maybe have brought in either a faster CB or a defensive minded midfielder. Finished my play session with a victory over Southampton.

Just me that is getting annoyed by concerns on career mode' date=' reserve players thinking they should be first teamers and wanting a move etc[/quote']

Only had a couple of players getting concerned but the main thing I hate is players forcing a transfer. Had Koscienly wanting to leave due to being home sick and ends up moving to spain.

Also doest help that for most the season I only used like 15 players.

Brick sh!t house! :P Well best of luck with him then' date=' seriously.. I beat my friend like 5-0 with Accrington Stanley when he was Argentina, okay my friend isn't that good of a player but Romero had some absolute blunders! B) I had Andujar on the last Fifa for my Argie Bargie team and he was class tbh! :)[/quote']

Ohh haha thanks. I will give him 3 games to judge him. If he is poor then yeah I will sell and most probs either get another Argentine keeper or just a random IF keeper.

My main beef with the game is that a defender always start too far back at a goal kick' date=' playing everyone onside.[/quote']

Ye, that really annoys me as all it does is just wastes their energy

Only had a couple of players getting concerned but the main thing I hate is players forcing a transfer. Had Koscienly wanting to leave due to being home sick and ends up moving to spain.

Also doesn't help that for most the season I only used like 15 players.

I've had a few over homesickness, gametime and contracts especially when they are good players it can be a pain, Graham wanted to play more and felt he was being replaced yet he plays most games? :confused:

Rage sold my 442 Serie A team after losing my first game with them :o (I'm 12-0-1). Wondering whether to change to 451 as I've heard good things about it this year, or whether to go for a different league altogether!

Really enjoying career mode this year, I'm like 14 games into the league season with Wolves and signed some decent youngsters, but couldn't get rid of half the squad (although that might've been lucky as Sako and Sigurdarson have been excellent for me!).

Huge meh

In my United save the other day Gareth Bale forced himself out the club randomly cos he wasn't happy.

This was start of season 2 when last season he scored 13 league goals with 16 assists in the PL alone. He won FA Cup, CL, BPL even Capital One Cup and went from an 85 rating to 90 under my management on world class.

Had to sell him for no good reason but at least managed to pick up £53M for him.

My team is very different now though

End of season 1

First Team

De Gea 84

Walker 81 Vidic 89 Hummels 87 Evra 81

Valencia 85 Kagawa 86 Wilshere 85 Bale 90

Fabregas 89

RVP 88

Notable Subs/Reserves

Hernandez 85

Smalling 81

Jones 80

Carrick 82

Ince 75

Zaha 75

Sterling 74

Oxlade 81

Butland 70

Buttner 74

Evans 79

Season 2 End of Transfer Window

First Team

De Gea 85

Walker 82 Pique 87 Hummels 88

Fabregas 89 Wilshere 85

Hazard 87 Kagawa 87 Neymar 86

Aguero 91 RVP 88

I'm happy with how I managed to turn around the situation. Start of the season had about 42M I spent 33M on a then 90 rated Aguero who has amazing stats 96 Dribbling 95 Ball Control and 95 Finishing!

Had to sell Bale so used 42M of the 53 I got from his sale to buy Hazard.

Then offered Hernandez and 13M for Neymar.

Also got Pique for 5M plus a then 88 rated Vidic (he declined based only on age not ability as he was averaging about 7.5 per game so decided was best to sell him for a younger player)

Still gutted that Bale is gone though. Hoping to buy him back from Barca next season!