FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

Hey guys just played a few games with my Brazilian FUT side.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#h1A6nk1enHYwQ:ps3

I lost my first game 6-4 :eek:. It was a good game, end to end but both teams defending was poor.

After losing I was thinking "why did I get rid of my Italian team". However I went and started a new Gold Cup.

I ended up winning the Cup pretty comfortably, I won most games by 3 goals.

However If anyone was thinking to get a Neymar I would say spend your money elsewhere, he ain't worth that money. For me Hazard is still the best LM/LW in Fifa this year (Ain't tried Ronaldo).

The IF Ronnie is good, very slow but his passing and dribbling is great. But most of all I can pretty much do skill moves up the whole pitch and go on to make a scoring opportunity. I paid 85k I think so not bad at all. But not as good as El Shaaraway who is just 2k!!!!!

Lastly HULK! .... Ok I like the man in real life and rate him up there as one of my faves, however in this years Fifa he is pretty poor. Lowered skill moves and lowered weak foot makes him average. For his price (40k ish) you could get a Lamela for just 4k and trust me he will single handily win you games. The amount of 35+ yard goals I have scored with him. No lie!

If anyone can tell me how to add my goals saved on EA website I will be very very grateful :D

:)

My Brazil UT has gotten alot stronger last few days. Earned alot of coins and signed Luiz (6000 Coins), Santana (4000 Coins) and Oscar (7000 Coins). Not sure if they are good values, but the cheapest I could get.

GK - Felite (Flamengo)

RB - Danilo (FC Porto)

CB - David Luiz (Chelsea)

CB - Felipe Satana (Dortmund)

LB - Adriano (Barcelona)

CM - Oscar (Chelsea)

CM - Diego (Wolfsburg)

CM - Bruno Cesar (Benfica)

ST - Vagner Love (Flamengo)

ST - Daimaio (Interntional)

ST - Wellington Nem (Fluminense)

This team is amazingly strong. I havent lost the 7 games I played with this 11. Even beat one of the best Premiership UT's ive seen.

Hopefully in a few days I can add Pato to the team :)

My Brazil UT has gotten alot stronger last few days. Earned alot of coins and signed Luiz (6000 Coins)' date=' Santana (4000 Coins) and [b']Oscar (7000 Coins)[/b]. Not sure if they are good values, but the cheapest I could get.

GK - Felite (Flamengo)

RB - Danilo (FC Porto)

CB - David Luiz (Chelsea)

CB - Felipe Satana (Dortmund)

LB - Adriano (Barcelona)

CM - Oscar (Chelsea)

CM - Diego (Wolfsburg)

CM - Bruno Cesar (Benfica)

ST - Vagner Love (Flamengo)

ST - Daimaio (Interntional)

ST - Wellington Nem (Fluminense)

This team is amazingly strong. I havent lost the 7 games I played with this 11. Even beat one of the best Premiership UT's ive seen.

Hopefully in a few days I can add Pato to the team :)

I got Oscar for 3,5k when i used him :o Luiz same

Does anyone else use 4-1-2-1-2 in UT and feel that they don't get much out of their CAM?

I have Gotze in that role' date=' and he always seems to disappear in games. Are there any custom formations that will improve this?[/quote']

That's the only formation I play. CAM is a lil tricky, you need to play through your wingers more and find space for your CAM.

I have IF Ronnie there, and he sometimes goes awol, if thats the case then focus down on the wings until you see him in space.

Was having one of those mornings on UT where you dominate the game for pretty much the entire 90 minutes, but as I use a silver or bronze side, when you come up against strikers like Higuain, Aguero, Torres, Falcao, all the opposition need to do is pump a long ball, first time shot from silly angles and of course it flies in.

Considering I'm in Division 1 on UT the standard of opposition is HORRIFIC! Although Danny Haynes and Bradley Wright Phillips up front destroy most sides, but this morning were looking lethargic despite being fully fit and high on morale.

Love you too EA :)

4-3-3 or 4-4-2 for a Prem side? Only formation/side that i haven't really given a go yet. Used 4-2-3-1 with Ligue 1 and Serie A, had some success but it works one minute and doesn't the next. I win 5 games on the bounce, and then lose 5 on the bounce. Need to change it up.

Hmm. Made 10k in a day and was proud of myself. Definitely a sign of how hard I'm finding trading.

Career mode is sill fudged. Can't go past season one with three of my saves.

if you want a decent trading technique mate pm me its probably the best you can get with limited coins can probably make a 1k a minute if you get it at a good time :)

4-3-3 or 4-4-2 for a Prem side? Only formation/side that i haven't really given a go yet. Used 4-2-3-1 with Ligue 1 and Serie A' date=' had some success but it works one minute and doesn't the next. I win 5 games on the bounce, and then lose 5 on the bounce. Need to change it up.[/quote']

Id go with a 4-3-3 formation for a prem side.

So expensive :( lol. I wonder if i will be able to afford the team i have now in 41212. :D I'll give it a shot' date=' thanks mate[/quote']

4-1-2-1-2 is by no means worth the money, it's not as good as it used to be on previous Fifa's and I have now got bored of it finally after 3 years of Ultimate Team in Fifa of using that formation, so I don't recommend it in all honesty! I changed from 4-1-2-1-2 to 4-2-3-1 and I have to say with counter attack and swap wings it seems to really be doing the trick, with the oppositions defence ending up all over the place and being able to defend solidly as a team and also get them on the break with fluid passing and attacking football, really is a great formation! :)

Been converting to 4-1-2-1-2 mid-game recently when struggling with 4-2-3-1 and its really effective, also tried 4-3-3 which worked well too. Whoever plays at CDM seems to intercept nearly every single ball played square from wide positions. Although these don't always work, they have been successful a few times when i'm caught on the back foot and feel in danger of being slapped silly.

Moralez is an animal by the way. Probably the best player i have played with this year along with Rudnevs and possibly Sagbo. He is just so good with the ball, even with 2 men on him i can beat them with ease. His finishing within the box is exquisite too. Any angle and the power and accuracy just gives the keepers no chance!

Don't need trading to make money either which is a first! Finding just playing division 1 games brings in loads of money. Gain a minimum of 5k every 10 games which doesn't sound an awful lot but seems to be adding up.

Been converting to 4-1-2-1-2 mid-game recently when struggling with 4-2-3-1 and its really effective' date=' also tried 4-3-3 which worked well too. Whoever plays at CDM seems to intercept nearly every single ball played square from wide positions. Although these don't always work, they have been successful a few times when i'm caught on the back foot and feel in danger of being slapped silly.

Moralez is an animal by the way. Probably the best player i have played with this year along with Rudnevs and possibly Sagbo. He is just so good with the ball, even with 2 men on him i can beat them with ease. His finishing within the box is exquisite too. Any angle and the power and accuracy just gives the keepers no chance![/quote']

YES!!! Another Sagbo lover, thought I was the only one! ;)

Current Fleetwood team in Career Mode:

Yeray(89)

Rodrigues(83) Masi(88) Derouard(89) Alaba(82)

Wilshere(88) Gotze(90) Verratti(85)

Miyaichi(83) El Shaarawy(88) Neymar(91)

All my bench is full of random players who are pretty decent. Really love playing with this team and the only positions I can really improve on is Verratti, Miyaichi and maybe El Shaarawy but that would mean me changing from the False 9 formation.

Created the New York Cosmos in the creation centre and am currently topping the Championship in Season 1.

Team is pretty good, I had to assign the team some players but most I've bought:

Ospina (80)

Montoya (78) Varane (78) Fontas (77) Boilesen (73)

Sergi Roberto (78)

Zusi (73) Leitner (77)

Cuenca (79) Tello (78) Oxlade-Chamberlin (78)

I have pretty decent subs too, these include Pogba, Jese Rodriguez, Pacheco, Muniesa, and Shelvery.

The team is fun to play with, I can win most matches but against better rated Championship teams like Wolves, Cardiff, and Birmingham it can be quite difficult, as the defence is pretty slow :/