FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

I find it a bit boring and predictable how the players ratings just go up +1 when they get an IF. Sucks really.

I agree, they need to fix many things, apart from the glitches like invisible ball etc..

They need to add a normal no tournament or division match back to FUT.

And cut out the handicaps.

I don't think they care about the fans though. As long as they make money.

I have spent about £300 on packs in total this year.

Best players I got was last night. IF Shaaraway (not that good to play with) and a normal Neymar (BEAST).

Otherwise I have only got rubbish... apart from RVP, Chiellini and Kompany.

But for £300 I could of went on FUTCoinsOnline and got 2 million coins for that. :o

EDIT---

I ain't put my team up for a while, so here it is if anyone is interested.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#by257CexnIddp:ps3

Thanks

I have spent about £300 on packs in total this year.

Best players I got was last night. IF Shaaraway (not that good to play with) and a normal Neymar (BEAST).

Otherwise I have only got rubbish... apart from RVP' date=' Chiellini and Kompany.

But for £300 I could of went on FUTCoinsOnline and got 2 million coins for that. :o

EDIT---

I ain't put my team up for a while, so here it is if anyone is interested.

[url']http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#by257CexnIddp:ps3[/url]

Thanks

Doumbia there just in case ;):D:rolleyes:

looking to build a hybrid team in 4-3-2-1 formation and have around 700k to build it (would have more if i didnt keep buying stupid packs)

any suggestions on who i should get that will hold there value?

I don't think i'm going to buy a team until TOTY comes out at least :rolleyes:

I BETTER got a good player in the packs when TOTY comes out or i will not be a happy bunny! That's like 2 month away yet though :P

looking to build a hybrid team in 4-3-2-1 formation and have around 700k to build it (would have more if i didnt keep buying stupid packs)

any suggestions on who i should get that will hold there value?

A really good Hybrid team i had was this, all 4-1-2-1-2

GK: Helton 5k

RB: Maicon 100k

CB: F Santana 15k

CB: Dede 15k

LB: Marcelo 60k

CDM: De Rossi 15k

CAM: IF Miccoli 80k

LM: Giovinco 20k

RM: Hulk 40k

ST: Eto'o 20k

ST: Di Natale 80k

EDIT: All them prices are a random guess as well :)

Half Brazilian/Italian, 550k great team i just couldn't find a better GK or CDM.

Maybe if you get Neuer (links with Santana) thats 650k. It's 100 Chem as well.

A really good Hybrid team i had was this' date=' all 4-1-2-1-2

GK: Helton 5k

RB: Maicon 100k

CB: F Santana 15k

CB: Dede 15k

LB: Marcelo 60k

CDM: De Rossi 15k

CAM: IF Miccoli 80k

LM: Giovinco 20k

RM: Hulk 40k

ST: Eto'o 20k

ST: Di Natale 80k

EDIT: All them prices are a random guess as well :)

Half Brazilian/Italian, 550k great team i just couldn't find a better GK or CDM.

Maybe if you get Neuer (links with Santana) thats 650k. It's 100 Chem as well.[/quote']

i should be able to get the players cheaper what i do is buy them at a awful formation so there a lot cheaper then whack the card on....

works well especially with the indemand players.

atm i have come to a halt with FUT.

Won the 10k cup on my first try, but had to come back from 3-0 down and 4-1 down in one game to eventually win it 6-5. The final was an absolute stroll though, won 8-0. Most people are just sticking in random players from different leagues with no chem to enter the tournament so its quite easy to win but is such a sweat fest.

Had one of the most embarrassing games I've ever played today as well. Was in the bronze tourney final and went 7-0 up in 25 minutes before slowing down a bit because I felt bad for the guy :o, he eventually quit at 10-0 though.

Won the 10k cup on my first try' date=' but had to come back from 3-0 down and 4-1 down in one game to eventually win it 6-5. The final was an absolute stroll though, won 8-0. Most people are just sticking in random players from different leagues with no chem to enter the tournament so its quite easy to win but is such a sweat fest.

Had one of the most embarrassing games I've ever played today as well. Was in the bronze tourney final and went 7-0 up in 25 minutes [b']before slowing down a bit because I felt bad for the guy [/b]:o, he eventually quit at 10-0 though.

Grow some balls Kuldeep....finish him! :D

Anyone else think some of the pack you get are slightly fixed?

When Fifa 13 came out, I was on it constantly. I bought loads of pakcs through trading and buying Fifa points, and out of 100+ packs I got a Marcelo, RVP and Buffon...

I stopped playing about 3 weeks ago, Didn't use the web app or anything, then I play 1 game, and buy 1 premiuim gold Pack, and what do you know it, and IF.

It's like they're giving me a taster to pull me back in.

Grow some balls Kuldeep....finish him! :D

Haha don't worry, I still enjoyed every minute of it. I'm pretty sure if the shoe were on the other foot then he would've shown no mercy (about 99% of the fifa online community are absolute douchebags).

Had one guy message me halfway through a game when he was 3-0 up saying 'Haha ur bad'. Save to say I went into sweat/tramp mode and ended up drubbing him 8-3. Trolled him with an 'If I'm bad...........' :P

Haha don't worry' date=' I still enjoyed every minute of it. I'm pretty sure[b'] if the shoe were on the other foot [/b]then he would've shown no mercy (about 99% of the fifa online community are absolute douchebags).

Had one guy message me halfway through a game when he was 3-0 up saying 'Haha ur bad'. Save to say I went into sweat/tramp mode and ended up drubbing him 8-3. Trolled him with an 'If I'm bad...........' :P

I literally JUST used that expression in another post, wierd! :P

That 10k tourney is 11 from different leagues right. If so' date=' i will start planning it now[/quote']

11 different leagues in the starting 11 yeah. Easiest team to make is Brazil: http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#isZdQUaAnIdyD:ps3

That's mine, I usually put Carlos Eduardo and Hernanes in and switch to 433 (to go all out attack) at half time because Santin and Canesin don't really do it for me. Could get Elton if you want but his price has gone up since the tourney started and people realised Brazilian teams were one of the few you could make with everyone on 9 chem.

Anyone else think some of the pack you get are slightly fixed?

When Fifa 13 came out' date=' I was on it constantly. I bought loads of pakcs through trading and buying Fifa points, and out of 100+ packs I got a Marcelo, RVP and Buffon...

I stopped playing about 3 weeks ago, Didn't use the web app or anything, then I play 1 game, and buy 1 premiuim gold Pack, and what do you know it, and IF.

It's like they're giving me a taster to pull me back in.[/quote']

It's the exact opposite for me. I like to buy packs because it's fun to see what's inside, but I never get anything good.:mad: