Sign in to follow this  
.CFC

FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

What's all this hype about %#*€?~ Hugo Lloris?????

He just conceded four of the worst goals I have ever seen on FIFA. He's tripe. So #$%*~¥ awful

I would question your defence. For me Lloris is the best in the game. I have tried Neuer, Casillas, Hart, Cech, Reina, Buffon, Mandanda , IF Stegen and IF Adler.

The best for me easily was Lloris followed by Mandanda. :)

Hey guys been a few old weeks since I last made I post like this.

However I feel I can now fairly give my opinion on the best Under rated players.

I don't mean as in a player with great stats but cheap. Anyone can read a card and see his stats, we don't need someone telling us what we can read.

However I am on about the kind of players who stats are spread out, don't look anything great but when you play with him... POW!

Ok firstly it has to be said. Arnautovic!!! The best Striker in the game for me. He has 4* on both weak foot and skills.

6,4ft with amazing dribbling and great pace, his stats on his card lies to you. He really is better than some of the strikers I have played with higher stats.

For example, when you do a goal kick and it constantly goes to the other team. Have Arnautovic on. He wins every ball and very accurate with his heading so you keep possession.

Need a player who can quickly do a pass through two people? No worries try Arnautovic. He may only have 66 passing but when you play with him it seems is at least 80. He makes assists like I make posts.

Overall a defo 10-10 guy and under 1k is a real bargain.

I will do another report on someone else in a week or two but so far the 3 best under rated players this year for price and stats on the card is.

1. Lamela

2. Arnautovic

3. El Shaarway (Normal not IF).

I would question your defence. For me Lloris is the best in the game. I have tried Neuer' date=' Casillas, Hart, Cech, Reina, Buffon, Mandanda , IF Stegen and IF Adler.

The best for me easily was Lloris followed by Mandanda. :)[/quote']

All four goals were dodgy gk errors rather than sweaty ones. For me, Neuer was out of this world

Who should I buy next for my Brazil side, today I managed to sign Diego Alves and Pato for 24,000 coints.

GK - Alves

RB - Danilo / Mariano

CB - Luiz / Maicon

CB - Santana / Rever

LB - Adriano / Alex Sandro

CAM - Lucas / Coutinho

CM - Diego / Paulino

CAM - Oscar / Nem

ST - Pato / Vagner Love

ST - Damaio

ST - Welliton / Jo

At the moment I only have 7000 coins. The only players I can think will improve my side is Dede, Hulk and Ramires (Unless im missing someone?)

God these handicaps are a right mood killer.

I am in Division 1 and have been doing great. Touching distance from winning the division. However....

3 games to go it all goes wrong.

I dominated all the games like usual, but I kept hitting the cross bar from my headers and post from my shots. The guy does one kick up field and scores. I wouldn't mind but it only allowed me to change player after he went past me which is a joke.

Then it happened again but this time two of my own players collided in my area and the ref gave them a penalty. There was no player near me other than Dede who is mine and T.Silva.... Grrrr.. (1-1 FT)

Thirdly I once again dominate but keep hitting the post or I score offside. Then his only shot which was a normal shot right at Mandanda, somehow goes through his hands.

I ended up missing the title by two points. I wouldn't mind if I played poorly or deserved to lose or draw, however I played some great football and got no reward. From now on I may do the KSI think and be a C*NT. Get a goal and pause it and mail them letting them know how bad they are. Before pausing it again and then keeping the ball for the rest of the match. Maybe then Fifa would reward me haha :D

Just got a Nani in my season pack... first good player out of those lol! 50k there.

I get a Marin ;) wanna swap? Haha...

McGeady is a little gem this season. Nice skills but poor shooting unless your one on one. :)

Last post from me guys. I am fed up with the trolls in the Arsenal forum. Anyways hope you lot enjoy your Fifa and I will miss our FIFA chats haha' date='

Take care lads and thanks for everything. :)[/quote']

You don't wanna be leaving for dickheads like that mate, that cheekylad68 is just a toilet, block him if you're that bothered lol.

Last post from me guys. I am fed up with the trolls in the Arsenal forum. Anyways hope you lot enjoy your Fifa and I will miss our FIFA chats haha' date='

Oh give me a break, leaving the forum because some "trolls" are being mean lol

I give it two days before you're back.

On a winning streak of about 17 games on ultimate team atm! Got three good squads..

My best one being my prem side. I have just made a new Serie A one. I have completed it, I just need one more CB. I don't have the money for Chiellini, so who would you recommend?

On a winning streak of about 17 games on ultimate team atm! Got three good squads..

My best one being my prem side. I have just made a new Serie A one. I have completed it' date=' I just need one more CB. I don't have the money for Chiellini, so who would you recommend?[/quote']

Is it Ogbonna that is a non-shiny gold? His stats are pretty good :D

My best one being my prem side. I have just made a new Serie A one. I have completed it' date=' I just need one more CB. I don't have the money for Chiellini, so who would you recommend?[/quote']

Barzagli, Benatia, Andre Dias and Walter Samuel are all quality if you can defend without pace. Otherwise Ogbonna/Gamberini are your best options.

Cheers lads. Had Ogbonna and Gamberini anyway :o haha. Went for Campagnaro. Need the pace as a lot of players on here just have pacey strikers.

What's your win-draw-loss records like on UT anyway boys?

Mine is Won 90, drawn 12, lost 38.

Cheers lads. Had Ogbonna and Gamberini anyway :o haha. Went for Campagnaro. Need the pace as a lot of players on here just have pacey strikers.

What's your win-draw-loss records like on UT anyway boys?

Mine is Won 90' date=' drawn 12, lost 38.[/quote']

Haven't had a team for about 1/2 months now so haven't been on in a while, just go on the web app so i really haven't a clue :rolleyes: