Sign in to follow this  
.CFC

FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

It's due to be down 2/3 days according to the EA forums but the general consensus is that they themselves don't know how long it's going to be down for.. utterly useless!

if that is true then i will blow my top lol.

i demand serious compensation for all the money i have spent on the game.

if that is true then i will blow my top lol.

i demand serious compensation for all the money i have spent on the game.

It's ridiculous i've spent a lot of money on (let's be real here) virtual cards that will be worthless come FIFA 14. If this is true we can't play and we will miss a TOTW. I despise EA and the cretins that operate the servers.. i just like FIFA lol! Supposedly they're going to try fix everything (missing players, trade pile errors, etc, etc) all in one go.

It's ridiculous i've spent a lot of money on (let's be real here) virtual cards that will be worthless come FIFA 14. If this is true we can't play and we will miss a TOTW. I despise EA and the cretins that operate the servers.. i just like FIFA lol! Supposedly they're going to try fix everything (missing players' date=' trade pile errors, etc, etc) all in one go.[/quote']

im back in :P

What's your win-draw-loss records like on UT anyway boys?

Mine is Won 90' date=' drawn 12, lost 38.[/quote']

I'm W94 (2 of them were offline to get the manager tasks pack) D5 L16

Sold off my gold teams as I'm really not enjoying UT as much as the previous years + career mode (manager and pro) is decent this year, bar the ridiculous freezes.

UT is doing my head in.

Player attributes don't seem to reflect onto the pitch whatsoever.

Under what circumstances does an out of position Younes Kaboul not only catch up but then overtake Gareth Bale with 9 chem in a straight foot race?

Then a midfield trio of Mata, Yaya and Santi Cazorla with first touches and pass accuracy that you'd expect to find from Bronze players.

What is the point

Started a career mode with Sunderland on World Class. Bought Tasci and Baines . Only managed to be in 14th in Janunary and the got offered the Tottenham job which I accepted. Started off in 6th and managed to get them 4th just managing to get it on the last day. Brought in Marcelo,N'Koulou,Herrera and a 76 rated 18th year old on a free for the next season.

Anyone know how to do the neymar dance celebration?

This one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJXOgwm13e4

The video shows how to do it but when I do it' date=' it just does this stupid other dance where theyre looking and the floor with their heads down jumping around swining there arms about! :rolleyes:[/quote']

Just bumping this onto next page!

finally settled on a team it seems

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#jE26KFTGyM7:360

cost me £290k to make and i have Santana to replace Hummels in the games against the pace abusers but im rather chuffed with that team at that price.

Reus will do damage and for me he is one of the best on the game.