Sign in to follow this  
.CFC

FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

Okay so ... bought my 360 yesterday ... downloaded the fifa demo as I didn't buy Fifa 13 with the box ...

Question, are the graphics in the actual Fifa 13 as worthless as the demo ? If they are I'm sure as hell ain't buying it ... the graphs on Fifa '04 for my PS2 were far better then these.

Okay so ... bought my 360 yesterday ... downloaded the fifa demo as I didn't buy Fifa 13 with the box ...

Question' date=' are the graphics in the actual Fifa 13 as worthless as the demo ? If they are I'm sure as hell ain't buying it ... the graphs on Fifa '04 for my PS2 were far better then these.[/center']

They are much better!

Definitely get it you'll love Tottenham in Fifa 13 especially Bale!!! :P

Question' date=' are the graphics in the actual Fifa 13 as worthless as the demo ? If they are I'm sure as hell ain't buying it ... the graphs on Fifa '04 for my PS2 were far better then these.[/center']

Well you did get an Xbox... Get what you pay for.

Anyone played with KPB? Wanna replace Pirlo in my Serie A team. He the best bet?

They are much better!

Definitely get it you'll love Tottenham in Fifa 13 especially Bale!!! :P

Well you did get an Xbox... Get what you pay for.

Anyone played with KPB? Wanna replace Pirlo in my Serie A team. He the best bet?

Well I sure hope so as the Demo was utterly worthless

:P

And Tom ... I've had playstations ... and now I've got a 360' date=' gotta say I prefer the 360 in every way.[/center']

Won Division 1 offline on UT for the second time in a row. Got a pretty decent Gold pack as a reward, Lennon being the best player.

I was thinking of keeping him for a future EPL side (Just as a base) but was wondering what sort of price I could get for him? Hes in a 3-4-3 formation.

Also my second question. I found out you can Copy your team on UT (A duplicate). Can I sell the players from one of the duplicate teams and add it to my budget, but still keep the player in another team? (I would be surprised if you can but just wanna check lol)

Also my second question. I found out you can Copy your team on UT (A duplicate). Can I sell the players from one of the duplicate teams and add it to my budget' date=' but still keep the player in another team? (I would be surprised if you can but just wanna check lol)[/quote']

Nope, the player will disappear from both squads.

Had perhaps my best game of FIFA yet last night, and it was with West Brom!

Was scoring goals for fun against QPR, and not just goals, good goals. One goal I held onto the ball for about a minute real time within 25 yards of the opponents net passing it between Brunt, Morrison and Odemwingie before Long put it in. At 5-1 up, the other guy played the ball back to Julio Cesar and played it out for a corner, which McAuley scored from. Then Julio Cesar scored a double hat-trick of own goals before he backed out in the 90th minute, so I won 12-1.

Long x2, Morrison x2, Odemwingie, McAuley, Julio Cesar (OG) x6; Cisse

I wanted to have a challenge and so I chose to start a Career Mode in the A-League. I figured I would use Sydney FC or Newcastle Jets since they just acquired Del Piero and Heskey respectively. The problem here is that both of them arent in their respective sides nor in the game at all! Have you guys noticed this too?

I wanted to have a challenge and so I chose to start a Career Mode in the A-League. I figured I would use Sydney FC or Newcastle Jets since they just acquired Del Piero and Heskey respectively. The problem here is that both of them arent in their respective sides nor in the game at all! Have you guys noticed this too?

Yep, I noticed it. Absolutely stupid that Drogba and Kuyt are in when their teams arent, yet Heskey and Del Piero arent when their clubs are in.

Yep' date=' I noticed it. Absolutely stupid that Drogba and Kuyt are in when their teams arent, yet Heskey and Del Piero arent when their clubs are in.[/quote']

To be honest I feel EA have now got to cocky for their own boots. Way to many glitches for a game that costs so much and sells in such large volumes.

They should sack most of their team and re hire people who can actually do a job right. I ain't seen an invisible ball on PES. I also haven't read about a freeze on career mode on PES.

Fifa need to pull their finger out quick. :)

Only problems I have had with FIFA 13 was being unable to get access to the FUT web app for about a month and a bit after release and always disconnecting from the EA servers.