Sign in to follow this  
.CFC

FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

Not gonna lie lads I am a lil pee'd off with EA.

Spent £100 on packs... Yes £100!!!!

0 IF players..... Gutted!

I did get a Sergio Ramos but overall I could of paid for over 600k coins for £100.... No more pack buys for me...:P

I did get a Sergio Ramos but overall I could of paid for over 600k coins for £100.... No more pack buys for me...:P

Bought some packs and i got Vidic, De Natale and a few others in the packs, earnt myself about 450k on Froday night. Had 1.5 million coins and thought, **** it, i'm just gunna buy a beast team! Neuer maicon thiago silva ramos bale yaya lavezzi robben di natale reus eto'o and a good second team too all 4-1-2-1-2. I'll upload both my teams when i'm on the computer as i'm on my phone now!

Firstly let me say I am a huge FIFA fan but seriously?

You buy FIFA 13 for the sake of argument at £40. A big investment in itself for a yearly update of squads and some improvements in gameplay. I do the same I can understand that.

You then spend £100 (that's 2 and a half FIFA 13's) on FIFA points so that you might have a chance at getting a slightly better version of a player already in the game?

Can I just say congratulations to EA.

They have managed to get another £100 out of you just by releasing a few in game black cards with players who are slightly better than their normal versions.

They must be raking it in with people like you willing to spend so much money on one aspect of the game!

I really strongly suggest you don't waste any more of your (or your parents) money on this because even if you had all the inform players in UT you can still be beaten by a bronze side!

There isn't any point in wasting that much money on packs!

But well done EA! You've somehow convinced people to part with even more cash just for that 1 player in black! Brilliant business from them.

And we all wonder why EA seems not to bother about fans well can you blame them?

If you're willing to spend all this money regardless of the game's flaws why should EA change it? They will keep reeling in the money because people will always be stupid enough to waste theirs on UT.

I would say I feel sorry for you but it's your own fault for not realising the value of actual money.

£100 on in game content you didn't even get! WOW!

WOW!

Good post mate. However in my view I see no harm how and what I spend my own money on. If I wish to spend money on a game or go on a night out is not anyone's business.

However I see that you mean' date=' spending on a game what you already have paid for on a whole is bad from an angle.

However on the other side I see no harm in paying a bit more for some players. After all I work 6 days a week and I can't really be going out to much for work reason. So I spend a little on some packs to add some much needed excitement to the game.

But yes I do agree that buying extra things on a game with so many flaws is very weak of me. And I totally agree with that. However I am always going to be a huge Fifa fan and even when I say there is flaws I always go back. Maybe because I have grown up playing the game and it seems the normal things to do?

However to ridicule someone for what they do with their own cash is not right. I know you make the issue out of spending on a game, which I do agree with. However to add me into this

"They will keep reeling in the money because people will always be [b']stupid[/b] enough to waste theirs on UT."

"I would say I feel sorry for you but it's your own fault for not realising the value of actual money."

I feel this is a very harsh cheap shot. I understand your point but you crossed the line in making it.

"I would say I feel sorry for you but it's your own fault for not realising the value of actual money."

I feel this is a very harsh cheap shot. I understand your point but you crossed the line in making it.

Still though £100 on packs? What were you like with Pokemon Cards! :P I felt bad spending £10 let alone that much.

You did buy the packs afterall, so can't think of anybody else whose fault it could be though.

Still though £100 on packs? What were you like with Pokemon Cards! :P I felt bad spending £10 let alone that much.

You did buy the packs afterall' date=' so can't think of anybody else whose fault it could be though.[/quote']

Why are you missing my point. Did you not read what I just said? Or did you just chose to ignore what I wrote. For you notice I post certain things so I don't have to repeat them, however here I am having to say again my view.

It is non of your business what I do with my packs. So how is there a fault in what I chose to do? It ain't your money or your life so why even mention that. Now that I have explained my stance twice, I would say we just drop it.

I never asked for any sympathy I clearly just posted that I spent money and got no IF. I never said please leave me a post of some sympathy to make me feel good. Thanks :)

Good post mate. However in my view I see no harm how and what I spend my own money on. If I wish to spend money on a game or go on a night out is not anyone's business.

However I see that you mean' date=' spending on a game what you already have paid for on a whole is bad from an angle.

However on the other side I see no harm in paying a bit more for some players. After all I work 6 days a week and I can't really be going out to much for work reason. So I spend a little on some packs to add some much needed excitement to the game.

But yes I do agree that buying extra things on a game with so many flaws is very weak of me. And I totally agree with that. However I am always going to be a huge Fifa fan and even when I say there is flaws I always go back. Maybe because I have grown up playing the game and it seems the normal things to do?

However to ridicule someone for what they do with their own cash is not right. I know you make the issue out of spending on a game, which I do agree with. However to add me into this

"They will keep reeling in the money because people will always be [b']stupid[/b] enough to waste theirs on UT."

It's your money of course but do you not feel that you are wasting it? Especially web there already exists a way to get those players by playing the game you spent £40 on. What's the point in buying something you aren't going to properly play?

I get you want the game to be more exciting but why should you hae to spend another £100 on the game to make it potentially more exciting? Do you not think your £40 investment should be good enough to give you that excitement because by buying these packs you are telling EA it's ok to make non exciting games because ill keep throwing money at it till it becomes good!

Sorry if you feel ridiculed by this but my intention is to make you aware of how much you're wasting! I didnt call you stupid I said that it was your fault for not realising the value of money. I'm amazed that you work 6days a week to make money and you then spend £100 of your no doubt hard earned cash on essentially DLC that you only have a tiny percentage chance of getting.

I only say all this because I would say the same to anyone else who spent that much on packs. It's not a good investment. You've got nothing to show for it and even if you did get the best inform players you will only have them until FIFA 14 when the whole cycle starts again.

It's not a one off thing it's something that will happen year after year. Hopefully I've helped you realise the wider implications of this because I would hate to see it happen to anyone!

Have any of you come across the bug in Career mode in which you get a bid from another team, counter offer a higher fee with that team and it then gets accepted but then the player goes onto reject the bid on "personal terms". I know this is normal, but it continues to happen, nearly every accepted counter offer leads on to this occurring?

It's not a one off thing it's something that will happen year after year. Hopefully I've helped you realise the wider implications of this because I would hate to see it happen to anyone!

Ben firstly may I add, that was a great response. Much better than your first, I respect your view on the matter.

However maybe I am a sucker, I fully am aware that I spend a lot on a game and I know it will be worthless come the end of the season. However I don't go out much, I don't really drink or go on shopping spree's. I don't usually go abroad or even go to a rave or party. I have a boring job and in my spare time I play games to pass the time. I know £100 is a lot but I also donate money to the RAF and Armed Forces. I never get to see any return in that, I get no nice gift for doing it, but it makes me feel better. Kind of like Fifa, it makes me feel more excited when I play. Even if it is for all of 15mins.

But yes I agree to many it would be seen as a bad move on my behalf. But the point of my original post was purely that I failed to get a good IF. Not to get any sort of sympathy or anything regarding the funds I spent.

But overall great post Ben.

Because they both signed for A-League teams

Am. Yeah. That's what I said?

You sure about that dude? It can't be that some people have them in their FIFAs while some others don't? This is quite absurd.

Downloaded the latest squads. Did you?

Ben's got It spot in. Sorry hulk but I've got no sympathy. IF players aren't even that much better.

And Kirky' date=' could you not afford a better team than that? And why do so many people play Bale at LB? It just destroys him.[/quote']

I just bought the best players i could!

It doesnt play well though and Robben is terrible... Going to sell it i think...

Changed my formation now to 4-1-2-1-2 and the team is a dream.

Just converted most players into the 4-1-2-1-2.

I sold Tiote, Mata and Oscar to get a bit of cash to buy Valencia and Bale and I think this is the most fun side I've ever had to play with!

First 11

De Gea

Sagna Kompany Terry Cole

Toure

Valencia Bale

Silva

RVP Aguero

Manager - Sir Alex Ferguson 4-1-2-1-2

Subs/Reserves

Walker

Vertonghen

Koscielny

Baines

Gerrard (CDM)

Wilshere (CDM)

Cazorla

Kagawa

Ben Arfa

Balotelli

Hernandez

Won my first game 9-6 with this side.

Upfront they are just immense! Aguero and RVP play so well with one twos and Bale and Valencia are deadly on the wings.

The only downside is Terry at CB who is too slow!

Saving up my coins now to buy Hazard LM, Vidic CB and possibly buy back a Walcott/Lennon type player.

As we are sharing teams I may as well add :P

I have to say before I show I would advise anyone to get Dani Alves. Best right back ever. So fast and great tackling, he can do some nice skill moves as well.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#ft1uicg2nIj8E:ps3

No I ain't showing off before anyone says. Don't click the link if you are only going to moan lol :P

I have to say before I show I would advise anyone to get Dani Alves. Best right back ever. So fast and great tackling' date=' he can do some nice skill moves as well.

[url']http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#ft1uicg2nIj8E:ps3[/url]

No I ain't showing off before anyone says. Don't click the link if you are only going to moan lol :P

You on xbox or PS3?

Cos I'd love to give that side a game with my PL side haha!

Would be PL giants vs La Liga giants (minus Messi and Ronaldo)

I've settled with a couple of teams now after ages trying different ones and experimenting.

Serie A

Buffon

Abate - Ogbonna - Chiellini - Amero

Palacio - Sneijder - KPB - Giovinco

Cavani - Di Natale

Bundesliga

Neuer

Gebre - Santana - Boateng - Alaba

Kuba - Gundogan - Van der Vaart - Schurrle

Lewandowski - Reus

Really enjoy playing with both these sides. Cavani and Di Natale are lethal, especially the latter! Lewandowski is too.

Need to improve the Bundesliga team but ran out of coins. Anyone think of or played with a better CM pairing for Serie A? Tried Pirlo and didn't really like him. Maybe De Rossi or Vidal? KPB puts himself about a bit which I quite like

I have to say before I show I would advise anyone to get Dani Alves. Best right back ever. So fast and great tackling' date=' he can do some nice skill moves as well.

[url']http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#ft1uicg2nIj8E:ps3[/url]

Niceee here's mine...

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#cxcc5uzcnIkhn:ps3

Thinking of selling it all apart from Ramos and Silva and getting this...

All 4-5-1

Casillas-Alves-Silva-Ramos-IFAlba-IFFabregas-DiMaria-Iniesta-Podolski-Ozil-Reus

seems as were sharing ....

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#ip09wi3jz0a:360

having so much fun with this side....

I still have 230k in the bank too but Oh my Hazard is the best LW i have played with on the game.

Pace of Walcott down the right with RVP in the middle.

Solid midfield of Mata,Toure,Santi Cazorla (thinking about replacing him)

Sagna is solid at RB - the belgium partnership of Kompany and Vermaelen and Ashley Cole at LB

Havent bought LLoris and probally wont... Hart i find is awful so i settled on Cech.

I still have 230k in the bank too but Oh my Hazard is the best LW i have played with on the game.

Pace of Walcott down the right with RVP in the middle.

Solid midfield of Mata' date='Toure,Santi Cazorla (thinking about replacing him)

Sagna is solid at RB - the belgium partnership of Kompany and Vermaelen and Ashley Cole at LB

Havent bought LLoris and probally wont... Hart i find is awful so i settled on Cech.[/quote']

Nice team! I have Walcott and Narsingh on the bench, if i'm losing at half time bring the 2 on 96 + 94 pace, and play the pace game ;)

When i had a BPL side, i found Mata to be not that good. Toure is a beast, I like Fellaini too he's a good player and i would replace Cazorla too but i have no suggestions as to who. My midfield would be Toure, Fellaini + Suarez maybe if you can find a cheap CM Suarez. I would replace Sagna with Richards, Kompany and Verm i would keep. Also, buy Walker for the bench and if you come up against a player like Walcott, bring Walker on and put him on the side they're playing on.

EDIT: Also just noticed you have Ben Arfa, that guy is AMAZING! He is so under rated it's unbelievable!!!!

You on xbox or PS3?

Cos I'd love to give that side a game with my PL side haha!

Would be PL giants vs La Liga giants (minus Messi and Ronaldo)

Yeah I have the cheap Giants lol... :(

I am on PS3 mate. ArsenalJay91 if you want to add. I might be online later but right now I am working til around 7ish everyday other than sunday which is my only day off work lol.

By the way your team looks a lot faster than mine haha I am sure you would win but lets have a go :)

Niceee here's mine...

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#cxcc5uzcnIkhn:ps3

Thinking of selling it all apart from Ramos and Silva and getting this...

All 4-5-1

Casillas-Alves-Silva-Ramos-IFAlba-IFFabregas-DiMaria-Iniesta-Podolski-Ozil-Reus

Beastly team mate. We need to play against each other sometime dude. My gamer tag is on the post below. :)

Havent bought LLoris and probally wont... Hart i find is awful so i settled on Cech.

Mate that team is great, I agree with the Joe Hart re mark as well he really is pants. Lloris is a monster though but Cech is easily second best and in third is Reina.

Yeah I have the cheap Giants lol... :(

I am on PS3 mate. ArsenalJay91 if you want to add. I might be online later but right now I am working til around 7ish everyday other than sunday which is my only day off work lol.

By the way your team looks a lot faster than mine haha I am sure you would win but lets have a go :)

Mate, i'll add you when i'm home. I work weekdays (8:30 til 5) so anytime out of those hours, drop me a message and we will have a game! Need to change my team around a bit first as it's only 74 chemistry and they play terrible together, but i could play you with my second team :D