Sign in to follow this  
.CFC

FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

Yeah I have the cheap Giants lol... :(

I am on PS3 mate. ArsenalJay91 if you want to add. I might be online later but right now I am working til around 7ish everyday other than sunday which is my only day off work lol.

By the way your team looks a lot faster than mine haha I am sure you would win but lets have a go :)

Ahh man :/ I'm on Xbox.

Anyone who want's a game on xbox PM me and I'll give you my GT :)

James Rodriguez or Kagawa on ultimate team? would you get james rodrigues is worth 750 coins kagawa is worth 4k or 5k

IMO are they the only two you are looking at?

what kind of team do you have?

Id recomend Adel Taarabt for probally even cheaper.

IMO are they the only two you are looking at?

what kind of team do you have?

Id recomend Adel Taarabt for probally even cheaper.

I Have

Huigain

Gomez

Huntalear

Van Der Vaart

De Rossi

Sergio Busquets

Hamsik

Vidal

Moutinho

Turan

Akinfeeiv

Subs;

Muller

Kroos

Sirgu

Jovetic

Nene

Saldado

Masherano

I Have

Huigain

Gomez

Huntalear

Van Der Vaart

De Rossi

Sergio Busquets

Hamsik

Vidal

Moutinho

Turan

Akinfeeiv

Subs;

Muller

Kroos

Sirgu

Jovetic

Nene

Saldado

Masherano

You realise chemirsty is really important in UT for your players to play to there max? That team is full of great players, but all from different leagues or countries, and I doubt they play well together online.

You realise chemirsty is really important in UT for your players to play to there max? That team is full of great players' date=' but all from different leagues or countries, and I doubt they play well together online.[/quote']

Thank mate my Chemistry is very poor although it has a very talented players as well as rating But just can't seem to decide between Kagawa and James Rodriguez, I Also have a Sensational Spanish team which is 100 Chemistry B)

You realise chemirsty is really important in UT for your players to play to there max? That team is full of great players' date=' but all from different leagues or countries, and I doubt they play well together online.[/quote']

Plus the fact I think there's one defender in there.

Think I've made a huge mistake on my Virtual Pro career.

Started off at Everton, went out on loan to Gillingham for the 1st year and top scored while we won League 2. Annoyingly the manager kept picking me even though I was half-fit in most of the games!

Started the 2nd season off with a bang with winners vs Man Utd and Man City in the first two games, and then a 3rd goal in 3 games against Stoke before the dirty buggers crippled me for 3 months (there's realism for you :P) after only 5 minutes of game time. When I came back from injury David Moyes didn't play me at all, so in January, when Everton accepted an offer from Newcastle, I took it. Ended up winning the Europa League with a 4-0 win in the final against Lyon and managed to steer us into 3rd place for Champions League football! Also was actually quite please that Pardew kept rotating me in and out of the squad so I could be fully fit.

In the Summer it was the World Cup and I somehow managed to guide England to the final with a couple of goals in the group stages and a winner in ET against Brazil in the Semis, only to be left out for the final as we got thumped by Spain :mad:

3rd season came and Newcastle started accepting offers for me :(, but I rejected them all. Scored a hattrick in the European Super Cup as we beat Real Madrid 3-0, and we started the season off well and were in 3rd place only 2 points off the top come January and progressed from our Champions League group in the last game.

They started accepting offers on me again though, and I rejected a few and then Bayern put an offer in and I figured seeing as they sold Gomez I might be able to get into the team and accepted the offer. Stupid stupid move, because it turns out they already had bought Benzema and they didn't give me a game for nearly two months :o. Finally got a chance vs Juve in the Champions League, only to come up against bloody Superman Diego Alves! Must have had 7 shots, 5 on target and most of them destined for the top corner only for Alves to somehow save every single shot (including about 6/7 other shots from teammates!). Think I'm going to spend another month or two on the bench now :o

Also really wish I hadn't picked England as my national team as they are realistically awful. Concede stupid goals, can't keep possession (even against your lower end teams like Slovakia, Greece etc) and can't score when 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper

Started off at Everton' date=' went out on loan to Gillingham for the 1st year and top scored while we won League 2. Annoyingly the manager kept picking me even though I was half-fit in most of the games!

Started the 2nd season off with a bang with winners vs Man Utd and Man City in the first two games, and then a 3rd goal in 3 games against Stoke before the dirty buggers crippled me for 3 months (there's realism for you :P) after only 5 minutes of game time. When I came back from injury David Moyes didn't play me at all, so in January, when Everton accepted an offer from Newcastle, I took it. Ended up winning the Europa League with a 4-0 win in the final against Lyon and managed to steer us into 3rd place for Champions League football! Also was actually quite please that Pardew kept rotating me in and out of the squad so I could be fully fit.

In the Summer it was the World Cup and I somehow managed to guide England to the final with a couple of goals in the group stages and a winner in ET against Brazil in the Semis, only to be left out for the final as we got thumped by Spain :mad:

3rd season came and Newcastle started accepting offers for me :(, but I rejected them all. Scored a hattrick in the European Super Cup as we beat Real Madrid 3-0, and we started the season off well and were in 3rd place only 2 points off the top come January and progressed from our Champions League group in the last game.

They started accepting offers on me again though, and I rejected a few and then Bayern put an offer in and I figured seeing as they sold Gomez I might be able to get into the team and accepted the offer. Stupid stupid move, because it turns out they already had bought Benzema and they didn't give me a game for nearly two months :o. Finally got a chance vs Juve in the Champions League, only to come up against bloody Superman Diego Alves! Must have had 7 shots, 5 on target and most of them destined for the top corner only for Alves to somehow save every single shot (including about 6/7 other shots from teammates!). Think I'm going to spend another month or two on the bench now :o

Also really wish I hadn't picked England as my national team as they are realistically awful. Concede stupid goals, can't keep possession (even against your lower end teams like Slovakia, Greece etc) and can't score when 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper[/quote']

Cool story bro. Actually got me interested in making my own career pro, and not just the online one :)

Cool story bro. Actually got me interested in making my own career pro' date=' and not just the online one :)[/quote']

For the past two years I've absolutely hated playing offline (unless I'm at a mates or playing my brother or cousins), but this year is much better depth wise (bar the freezes/crashes that people are experiencing).

Started off at Everton' date=' went out on loan to Gillingham for the 1st year and top scored while we won League 2. Annoyingly the manager kept picking me even though I was half-fit in most of the games!

Also really wish I hadn't picked England as my national team as they are realistically awful. Concede stupid goals, can't keep possession (even against your lower end teams like Slovakia, Greece etc) and can't score when 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper[/quote']

Great post! Really got me interested in starting an offline pro :)

So my current team really lacks pace, but I have been learning a lot more skill moves and skill passes. Now I feel very comfortable playing even the fastest of teams. I did the L2 Up double tap Circle shot and it looked amazing and hit the post and went in :D

Sadly against my friend though :P would rather it of been online.

I am finding Falcao to be lethal, he has no pace but great dribbling and I can do nice neat tricks to out smart my opposition. Scored a fair few with him yesterday.

Don't think I am going to change my team until TOTY comes out.

So my current team really lacks pace' date=' but I have been learning a lot more skill moves and skill passes. Now I feel very comfortable playing even the fastest of teams. I did the L2 Up double tap Circle shot and it looked amazing and hit the post and went in :D

Sadly against my friend though :P would rather it of been online.

I am finding Falcao to be lethal, he has no pace but great dribbling and I can do nice neat tricks to out smart my opposition. Scored a fair few with him yesterday.

Don't think I am going to change my team until TOTY comes out.[/quote']

His header is immense too! Not just that his jumping as well, he beats CB's twice his size! Didn't go on Ps3 last night so i'll add you tonight :D