Sign in to follow this  
.CFC

FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

You wot?:confused:

Yeah the flair shot as Hayden said.

You have to run onto the ball usually for it to work properly. If you do a normal through ball no L1. Then just before you take a touch press L2, Up and double tap shoot.

It helps if they have 4* skills because then they can do the really cheeky ones.

Yeah the flair shot as Hayden said.

You have to run onto the ball usually for it to work properly. If you do a normal through ball no L1. Then just before you take a touch press L2' date=' Up and double tap shoot.

It helps if they have 4* skills because then they can do the really cheeky ones.[/quote']

Oh ok.. Can you link a video of one so I can see?

Oh yeah I know. L2 + up threw me. I've never needed to go 'up'

Holding up makes it go on target for me. The moment I aim to the sides it always goes wide. Looks great when you pull them off. Specially from a free kick.

In the process of building this.

Took me ages to try and come up with a hybrid. I basically wanted a team that revolved around a midfield of IF El Shaarawy, De Rossi and Vidal - three of my favourite players for the Serie A. I have a compulsion where all players have to be 9 chem, it drives me crazy and I was sitting there for ages as trying to link Vidal who was causing me all sorts of problems before I remembered that Alexis Sanchez was Chilean...

My main concerns are pace at the back, but after TOTY's have come and gone I will replace Barzagli with Chiellini and either Masch or Pique with Sergio Ramos. Pretty pointless buying them now as I know their prices will just plumit.

Also, on Wednesday I will buy the IF version of Marchisio as that looks pretty decent. I may even at some point buy Di Natalie but that's not really top of my to-do list.

Anyway, all in all, I am looking forward to playing with this.

Took me ages to try and come up with a hybrid. I basically wanted a team that revolved around a midfield of IF El Shaarawy' date=' De Rossi and Vidal - three of my favourite players for the Serie A. I have a compulsion where all players have to be 9 chem, it drives me crazy and I was sitting there for ages as trying to link Vidal who was causing me all sorts of problems before I remembered that Alexis Sanchez was Chilean...

My main concerns are pace at the back, but after TOTY's have come and gone I will replace Barzagli with Chiellini and either Masch or Pique with Sergio Ramos. Pretty pointless buying them now as I know their prices will just plumit.

Also, on Wednesday I will buy the IF version of Marchisio as that looks pretty decent. I may even at some point buy Di Natalie but that's not really top of my to-do list.

Anyway, all in all, I am looking forward to playing with this.[/quote']

Di Natale is a beast. One of the best strikers in the game. Quick and an awesome finisher

Took me ages to try and come up with a hybrid. I basically wanted a team that revolved around a midfield of IF El Shaarawy' date=' De Rossi and Vidal - three of my favourite players for the Serie A. I have a compulsion where all players have to be 9 chem, it drives me crazy and I was sitting there for ages as trying to link Vidal who was causing me all sorts of problems before I remembered that Alexis Sanchez was Chilean...

Anyway, all in all, I am looking forward to playing with this.[/quote']

That looks like an extremely fun team to play as. :)

I wish I had the ammount of coins to build something close to that good. :(

That looks like an extremely fun team to play as. :)

I wish I had the ammount of coins to build something close to that good. :(

It was surprisingly cheap to be honest, I think it only cost me 100K -ish.

Managed to pick up a few bargains whilst I was looking for the players as well so was pretty happy in the end.

I only managed to play one game with it which I won online 2-0. Vidal from the spot and a Cavani finesse.

The good thing with Cavani is that his strength makes up for his sluggish pace - he can hold off the majority of defenders.

Into my 4th season with Swansea, 3 points clear with 10 games to go. Loved the team, El Shaarway wanted to leave despite playing most of the time I got £42 M for him so all good and helped the depth a bit.

Butland(75)

Clyne(82) Zouma(79) Chico(80) Santon(81)

Merkel(84) Pogba(81)

Sterling(79) Dyer(82)

Sig(82)

Muriel(85)

Butland

Richards(76) Williams(79) Bartley(77) Robinson(74)

Xhaka(80) Ki(79)

Kelvin(76) Free agent(71)

Powell(74)

Beneteke(79)