Sign in to follow this  
.CFC

FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

Anybody here played with a Bundesliga side? I had silvers early in the season but considering giving golds a go at the moment. Not sure whether to go 4-3-2-1 or 4-2-3-1. Already bought some 4-3-2-1 players but the price of the converted CAM > CM players are either insanely expensive or incredibly rare.

Anybody here played with a Bundesliga side? I had silvers early in the season but considering giving golds a go at the moment. Not sure whether to go 4-3-2-1 or 4-2-3-1. Already bought some 4-3-2-1 players but the price of the converted CAM > CM players are either insanely expensive or incredibly rare.

I bought one mainly because players were so cheap. I would go 4-2-3-1 if I'm honest, it is a really well balanced formation - plus, the wingers in the Bundesliga are pretty poor (unless you have the money to buy Ribery and Robben).

I bought one mainly because players were so cheap. I would go 4-2-3-1 if I'm honest' date=' it is a really well balanced formation - plus, the wingers in the Bundesliga are pretty poor (unless you have the money to buy Ribery and Robben).[/quote']Farfan, Błaszczykowski, Elia and Schürrle? I wouldn't say they're poor. But i can understand where you are coming from. Who is best to play in that CF role? Going to get Inui and IF Kiyotake along with Reus and Gotze.

Just sold my Serie A XI, I still have my Prem XI, I got quite a bit of money from the Serie A one so decided to build a South American team.. However, I have made most of it, just gunna get Tevez up front then it will be complete. But it's only 97 chemistry, I need some advice etc on how to get it to 100, they are all in the right formation, position etc..

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#gvbY2TDpA7i:360

Cheers lads!

EDIT: Actually, to be fair.. just remembered about Di Maria. Think I'm gunna get him at RM and then get an Argentinian CM. Sorted.

Just sold my Serie A XI' date=' I still have my Prem XI, I got quite a bit of money from the Serie A one so decided to build a South American team.. However, I have made most of it, just gunna get Tevez up front then it will be complete. But it's only 97 chemistry, I need some advice etc on how to get it to 100, they are all in the right formation, position etc..

[url']http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#gvbY2TDpA7i:360[/url]

Cheers lads!

EDIT: Actually, to be fair.. just remembered about Di Maria. Think I'm gunna get him at RM and then get an Argentinian CM. Sorted.

Tino Costa is a quality CM, and you could get Palacio at RF who is absolutely amazing. Lavezzi won't get 9 Chem, you could put Bastos at LM and Robinho at LF if you put Milito at ST and then everyone should be 9 chem with Di Maria at RM.

Edit: Although that just becomes Brazil/Argentina, not much variation there :o

Tino Costa is a quality CM' date=' and you could get Palacio at RF who is absolutely amazing. Lavezzi won't get 9 Chem, you could put Bastos at LM and Robinho at LF if you put Milito at ST and then everyone should be 9 chem with Di Maria at RM.

Edit: Although that just becomes Brazil/Argentina, not much variation there :o[/quote']

Yeah I know that's the thing, was gunna get Falcao, and that's why I liked having Vidal and Sanchez as it then is a bit varied. Haha.

Yeah I know that's the thing' date=' was gunna get Falcao, and that's why I liked having Vidal and Sanchez as it then is a bit varied. Haha.[/quote']

You could get Perea RCB, Cuadrado RM, Guarin RCM and then Palacio RF, Milito/Cavani ST, Robinho LF and Bastos LM. Although the midfield two of Ramires + Guarin may leave you open to counter attacks galore.

Got a load of tosh in my season packs as usual :P

Just bought a Liverpool team to keep me going until the prices drop, i spent 1.5million coins on a team and when i sold it i got 1.485 million back so i'm not too fussed about losing 15k.

Falcao scored 5 yesterday so he should 100% be in TOTW.. might spend 23.99 on packs Wednesday hopefully i'll get him :D

Been a week or two since we last did this, so what the hell :P

I think it is time for us to properly rate our FUT teams. For example

SQUAD.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#f1vgPnxynIn99:ps3

Most expensive player - Dani Alves (240k)

Cheapest Player - Alexis Sanchez 20k (in starting 11) or Higuain 12k in my whole squad

Your team rating - I rate them pretty good by far the best team I have ever had on a Fifa game, however they do lack pace.

Most under rated player - Falcao, yeh I know he is already a great player but for his price he is amazing. One of my favourite striker with amazing dribbling and great shots. The man is a beast when he is on form.

Most over rated player - Casillas, for 150k you would expect a world beater for a keeper, sadly I feel he ain't anything special but better than Valdez so he stays no.1 for now.

Looking forward to reading other people's insights on their FUT. :)

Been a week or two since we last did this' date=' so what the hell :P

I think it is time for us to properly rate our FUT teams. For example

SQUAD.

[url']http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#f1vgPnxynIn99:ps3[/url]

Most expensive player - Dani Alves (240k)

Cheapest Player - Alexis Sanchez 20k (in starting 11) or Higuain 12k in my whole squad

Your team rating - I rate them pretty good by far the best team I have ever had on a Fifa game, however they do lack pace.

Most under rated player - Falcao, yeh I know he is already a great player but for his price he is amazing. One of my favourite striker with amazing dribbling and great shots. The man is a beast when he is on form.

Most over rated player - Casillas, for 150k you would expect a world beater for a keeper, sadly I feel he ain't anything special but better than Valdez so he stays no.1 for now.

Looking forward to reading other people's insights on their FUT. :)

nice post Hulk.

i have sold my premiership team off now until TOTY comes out and i will rebuild my team.

i may put together the best team i can for 30k though set my self a challenge see what i can get :)

nice post Hulk.

i have sold my premiership team off now until TOTY comes out and i will rebuild my team.

i may put together the best team i can for 30k though set my self a challenge see what i can get :)

Thanks Noisy, so what kind of TOTY team will you look to make? All from the BPL or mix of different leagues?

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#gOmTkWhdnIobE:ps3

There's mine, just a bog-standard Liverpool team, best player is obviously Suarez, his dribble is immense can walk around most defenders.

Most under-rated player has got to be Assaidi, although there was no RM Downings on the market i had to convert him and he is pretty good and has a decent shot on him too cutting in from the right onto his left.

I was going to buy all the in-forms for Liverpool but Enrique is a LM in-form and the next LB would be Robinson (who isn't really that bad for a silver) and i can't really justify paying 90k for IF Agger (just come out so he should drop) and 350k (yes, 350) for IF Suarez when he was going for 220k a few weeks ago.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#gOmTkWhdnIobE:ps3

There's mine' date=' just a bog-standard Liverpool team, best player is obviously Suarez, his dribble is immense can walk around most defenders.

Most under-rated player has got to be Assaidi, although there was no RM Downings on the market i had to convert him and he is pretty good and has a decent shot on him too cutting in from the right onto his left.

I was going to buy all the in-forms for Liverpool but Enrique is a LM in-form and the next LB would be Robinson (who isn't really that bad for a silver) and i can't really justify paying 90k for IF Agger (just come out so he should drop) and 350k (yes, 350) for IF Suarez when he was going for 220k a few weeks ago.[/quote']

What made you chose a Liverpool team? I have tried out Borini when the game first came out and he was amazing. And yes Assaidi is amazing always scores against me lol.

Thanks Noisy' date=' so what kind of TOTY team will you look to make? All from the BPL or mix of different leagues?[/quote']

well im not sure TBH im waiting for it to be released so dont want to be holding onto any players who may be in there as there value will drop so i am cashing out now.

i may make a hybrid side for around 30-40k now to keep me going for a bit of fun until TOTY is released.

i have around 900k in coins so should be able to build another half decent side.

What made you chose a Liverpool team? I have tried out Borini when the game first came out and he was amazing. And yes Assaidi is amazing always scores against me lol.

I wanted to do a team with green lines everywhere as i played someone with the full Milan team and his passes just flowed so fluently and everything went his way.

I just chose a team from the BPL, easy to build and not cost too much so went for Liverpool lol. Man u have Vidic, Rooney which costs a bit, Chelsea have hazard, Torres, I was thinking Arsenal or Tottenham so when i get bored of this team i'll just sell it and buy either one of those two.

I still have my Podolski i got when the game first came out, he is my favourite player on the game.