Sign in to follow this  
.CFC

FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

well im not sure TBH im waiting for it to be released so dont want to be holding onto any players who may be in there as there value will drop so i am cashing out now.

i may make a hybrid side for around 30-40k now to keep me going for a bit of fun until TOTY is released.

i have around 900k in coins so should be able to build another half decent side.

How much a regular TOTY player go for? And will it make my current players such as Dani Alves, Sergio Ramos etc, massively go down?

Last question when is TOTY?

900K Will make you a decent team mate.

I wanted to do a team with green lines everywhere as i played someone with the full Milan team and his passes just flowed so fluently and everything went his way.

I just chose a team from the BPL' date=' easy to build and not cost too much so went for Liverpool lol. Man u have Vidic, Rooney which costs a bit, Chelsea have hazard, Torres, I was thinking Arsenal or Tottenham so when i get bored of this team i'll just sell it and buy either one of those two.

I still have my Podolski i got when the game first came out, he is my favourite player on the game.[/quote']

Ahh I see.

Don't know if you remember when I had my whole Arsenal team. With the IF players such as Cazorla, Koscienly and Gibbs. I still found that they was to weak so had to get rid of Sir Chesney and get Lloris. How is that formation to play Kirkyy.

How much a regular TOTY player go for? And will it make my current players such as Dani Alves' date=' Sergio Ramos etc, massively go down?

Last question when is TOTY?

900K Will make you a decent team mate.[/quote']

if im not mistaken a TOTY player comes out as a new card but a point higher

so for example a 88 RVP will be out but then any new cards will become a 89 RVP and better stats.

so the 88 RVP will drop in value dramatically as everyone will go for the new card.

so id rather cash out for 60k now rather then 25-30k in a few weeks time.

i picked up on FUT 12 a 87 david silva for around 10k in jan time because everyone was buying his 88 card for a lot more.

Ahh I see.

Don't know if you remember when I had my whole Arsenal team. With the IF players such as Cazorla' date=' Koscienly and Gibbs. I still found that they was to weak so had to get rid of Sir Chesney and get Lloris. How is that formation to play Kirkyy.[/quote']

Its not that bad TBH mate, it's just the 4-2-3-1 formation but with LM/RMs instead of AMs.

Still haven't got round to adding you yet lol... i'll deffo add you sometime in the next few days, send me your online ID again as i can't find the original post with it on lol.

so for example a 88 RVP will be out but then any new cards will become a 89 RVP and better stats.

so the 88 RVP will drop in value dramatically as everyone will go for the new card.

i picked up on FUT 12 a 87 david silva for around 10k in jan time because everyone was buying his 88 card for a lot more.

If there's an IF of that player it will go one point higher than that as well, so if there's an 86 Suarez for example, there's an 87 IF one, his TOTY will be an 88.

Last year there was an amazing TOTY Thiago Silva, 92 pace, 96 heading 98 defending 82 passing 80 dribble something like that lmao!

If there's an IF of that player it will go one point higher than that as well' date=' so if there's an 86 Suarez for example, there's an 87 IF one, his TOTY will be an 88.

Last year there was an amazing TOTY Thiago Silva, 92 pace, 96 heading 98 defending 82 passing 80 dribble something like that lmao![/quote']

so its well worth cashing in on there current values atm and re buying once TOTY come out.

Thanks for the help buddy, rep.:)

Its not that bad TBH mate' date=' it's just the 4-2-3-1 formation but with LM/RMs instead of AMs.

Still haven't got round to adding you yet lol... i'll deffo add you sometime in the next few days, send me your online ID again as i can't find the original post with it on lol.[/quote']

Haha yeah I know, I have played a few games yesterday. Only lost one, which was strange as the team I lost against had a LM and RM as strikers lol. Theo and Chamberlain :P

I did re match after though and won 6-1 and then 7-2 lol. Funny old game.

Haha yeah I know' date=' I have played a few games yesterday. Only lost one, which was strange as the team I lost against had a LM and RM as strikers lol. Theo and Chamberlain :P

I did re match after though and won 6-1 and then 7-2 lol. Funny old game.[/quote']

My record used to be like 72 wins 20 draws 19 losses, since i sold my BPL team it's about 90 wins 45 losses :P Gone waaaay down :rolleyes:

My record used to be like 72 wins 20 draws 19 losses' date=' since i sold my BPL team it's about 90 wins 45 losses :P Gone waaaay down :rolleyes:[/quote']

BPL is by far the strongest set of players for me.

lose more then i win with other leagues.

My record is like 209 wins 14 draws and 117 loses. However atleast half of those have been because I did my 10k team and try to win Division 1 with them which I never did lol, it was that bad that I had Ramsey as captain lmao.

I used to really go for pace but now I have mastered some skill moves and flair passing and trait shots I can make do with a decent team even with low pace. I can make Falcao look like a monster even though he is slow. However if I ever need to use pace then I always have Dani Alves who can just take a whole team on.

My record is like 209 wins 14 draws and 117 loses. However atleast half of those have been because I did my 10k team and try to win Division 1 with them which I never did lol' date=' it was that bad that I had Ramsey as captain lmao.

I used to really go for pace but now I have mastered some skill moves and flair passing and trait shots I can make do with a decent team even with low pace. I can make Falcao look like a monster even though he is slow. However if I ever need to use pace then I always have Dani Alves who can just take a whole team on.[/quote']

Do what i do, keep a Walcott on the bench at all times so if your losing by one with 30 mins to go, you know what to do :P

4-3-1-2

De Gea

Walker

Luiz

Kosc

Gibbs

Fellaini

Tiote

Dembele

Podolski

Chicharito

Ba

How does that sound? Is that around 40k?

will have a little look about now, but might tweak a few people .

ill let you know where my 40k gets me :)

the other 860k will go into storage :D

Started a VP career at Liverpool. Did a previous one at Preston but it was boring as I was the best player at just age 17. Playing as a CAM so that when Gerrard retires, I should be approaching the first team level. First pre-season game I got an assist as we won 1-0. Was excused the second game but played against Marseille in the third game, scoring my first goal in front of the Kop.

Was put on the loan list and stupidly I rejected loan offers instead of stalling. Deadline day loomed with no offers on the table, and I was played in Liverpool's league cup tie against Torquay. We won 2-1, Burrow scoring the decisive goal. A loan offer came in from Plymouth "Relegation" Argyle which I stalled until the last possible second of deadline day to see if I got another, but none came, so I moved to the Green Army. Made an exceptional start to my career in the South of England, scoring twice in a 3-0 win over Port Vale, a club who had bid for my services.

The clubs I turned down were Bury, Oxford, Port Vale and Yeovil. Had I not dismissed them all, I probably would have gone for Bury but at least at Plymouth I am a stand-out player.

Or how about this one...

4-3-2-1

Stekelenberg

Lichensteiner

Bonucci

Ogbonna

Armero

Hernanes

Vidal

Marchisio

Palacio

Giovinco

Jovetic

sticking with BPL for now

4-3-1-2

De Gea 1.7k

Walker 2k

Luiz 2k

Kosc 450 coins

Baines 1.3k

Fellaini 3.1k

Wilshere 2.4k

Tiote 2.9k

Podolski 9k

Chicharito 3.4k

Ba 1.1k

and i got a second team :D

Szczesny 550 coins

Azpilicueta 400 coins

Skrtel 500 coins

Vertongthen 900 coins

Gibbs 1.2k

Cabaye 650 coins

Diaby 800 coins

Milner 1.3k

Taarabt 2.1k

Defoe 1.9k

**** Cisse 750 coins

giving me a grand total of 40.250k

that is two teams for 40k well happy with that and will look forward to messing about with them.

sticking with BPL for now

4-3-1-2

De Gea 1.7k

Walker 2k

Luiz 2k

Kosc 450 coins

Baines 1.3k

Fellaini 3.1k

Wilshere 2.4k

Tiote 2.9k

Podolski 9k

Chicharito 3.4k

Ba 1.1k

and i got a second team :D

Szczesny 550 coins

Azpilicueta 400 coins

Skrtel 500 coins

Vertongthen 900 coins

Gibbs 1.2k

Cabaye 650 coins

Diaby 800 coins

Milner 1.3k

Taarabt 2.1k

Defoe 1.9k

**** Cisse 750 coins

giving me a grand total of 40.250k

that is two teams for 40k well happy with that and will look forward to messing about with them.

Niiiice' date=' trust me, Podolski is a [b']MONSTERRRRR[/b]

Started a VP career at Liverpool. Did a previous one at Preston but it was boring as I was the best player at just age 17.

You could've requested a transfer from Preston :P. I only play VP career now, tried a couple games of Ultimate Team but got so bored and frustrated that I just went back to my VP.

Following on from my last update: I only played 3 games come the end of the season for Bayern since my move from Newcastle. 2 against Juve where we got knocked out of the Champions League and 1 in the league where I scored 1, assisted 2, got MOTM and then get dropped for the rest of the season :mad: as Bayern cruise to the league title.

Next season came and I requested a loan, and then quickly realised I should have requested a transfer, but Bayern would not take me off the loan list :o. Anyway, offers came in and I rejected ones from lower Premier League teams/crappy Bundesliga teams to go back to Everton (who are annoyingly seen as a mid table team). Managed to score 25+ goals in the league and get 10+ assists (+ a load more in cups) despite injuries/being rested and fired Everton to a 4th place finish and the Champions League!

Went back to Bayern and requested a transfer but they kept rejecting my transfer request, so I was kind of resigned to not playing much for half a season, but then they accepted my transfer request out of the blue. Got a few offers from terrible teams, then PSG came calling, I stalled for too long though and they withdrew interest. I was picked to play the 1st league game and scored a hattrick + assisted, but then Chelsea came in with an offer and I just accepted. Did not think about how they only played with 1 striker like Bayern, and how they had Cavani, Torres and Lukaku :o, but unlike the Bayern manager, Di Matteo realised I'm the man and starts me whenever I'm fit!

Currently top of the league on GD from Man Utd with 3/4 games to go and into the Europa League final (I didn't play a single Champions League game and they drew the first 3, lost the next two and then drew the last one). I'm top scorer in the league again, but haven't been able to increase in rating (stuck at 79), although did manage to get to 5* skills which helps so much. Can't wait to finish the season off, but fear we might lose out to United as I can't play all of the league games + the Europa League final because of fitness!

You could've requested a transfer from Preston :P. I only play VP career now' date=' tried a couple games of Ultimate Team but got so bored and frustrated that I just went back to my VP.

Following on from my last update: I only played 3 games come the end of the season for Bayern since my move from Newcastle. 2 against Juve where we got knocked out of the Champions League and 1 in the league where I scored 1, assisted 2, got MOTM and then get dropped for the rest of the season :mad: as Bayern cruise to the league title.

Next season came and I requested a loan, and then quickly realised I should have requested a transfer, but Bayern would not take me off the loan list :o. Anyway, offers came in and I rejected ones from lower Premier League teams/crappy Bundesliga teams to go back to Everton (who are annoyingly seen as a mid table team). Managed to score 25+ goals in the league and get 10+ assists (+ a load more in cups) despite injuries/being rested and fired Everton to a 4th place finish and the Champions League!

Went back to Bayern and requested a transfer but they kept rejecting my transfer request, so I was kind of resigned to not playing much for half a season, but then they accepted my transfer request out of the blue. Got a few offers from terrible teams, then PSG came calling, I stalled for too long though and they withdrew interest. I was picked to play the 1st league game and scored a hattrick + assisted, but then Chelsea came in with an offer and I just accepted. Did not think about how they only played with 1 striker like Bayern, and how they had Cavani, Torres and Lukaku :o, but unlike the Bayern manager, Di Matteo realised I'm the man and starts me whenever I'm fit!

Currently top of the league on GD from Man Utd with 3/4 games to go and into the Europa League final (I didn't play a single Champions League game and they drew the first 3, lost the next two and then drew the last one). I'm top scorer in the league again, but haven't been able to increase in rating (stuck at 79), although did manage to get to 5* skills which helps so much. Can't wait to finish the season off, but fear we might lose out to United as I can't play all of the league games + the Europa League final because of fitness![/quote']

Your VP career posts are reallllly enticing me to start one, really good, interesting posts, what measurements do you have your Pro set at?