Sign in to follow this  
.CFC

FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

Your VP career posts are reallllly enticing me to start one' date=' really good, interesting posts, what measurements do you have your Pro set at?[/quote']

I went with a 6ft Central striker (Finisher), so that I could win headers, wasn't really bothered about the pace. Think I left it on the default weight though, as I couldn't be bothered to change it. Started off with about 70 acceleration/sprint speed and about 70 strength.

well that happy hour just now was pants for me best i got was a patrice evra lol

waste of 75' date='000 coins[/quote']

I did one the other day and got and IF Defoe and IF Michu. Made 75k, got a Pato, Eto'o and Mascherano as well.

Not really worth it considering I spent £24. However I like the thrill of opening packs. Maybe just maybe one day it will say Ronaldo! Or even the Messi will do :P

Sold my whole team as i got bored with UT. Now into the second season of career mode, i love my team :D

Lloris 91

Koscielny 83

Vermaelen 87

Coentrao 84

M'Vila 85

Fellaini 84

Walcott 87

Gaitan 83

Lucas 87

Remy 87 (has 97 acceleration and 98 sprint speed now, 26 goals, i'm in february)

Aubameyang 82

Sakho, Cabella, Varane, Frimpong, Oxlade, Tello and Belhanda on the bench

I am getting seriously annoyed with these awful EA servers on ultimate team, making me want to kill myself!

Everytime it disconnects for the ea server it then resets my progress in a cup competition it's ridiculous!!!!

I am getting seriously annoyed with these awful EA servers on ultimate team' date=' making me want to kill myself!

Everytime it disconnects for the ea server it then resets my progress in a cup competition it's ridiculous!!!![/quote']

Committed :P

Anyone used Benzia from Lyon? He's absolute class. Using him as back-up in my current career save and he's quality. Ball control is 99..

I won't be buying fifa 14 unless ea sort the servers out it's disconnecting me every other game, then when I get in a game on ultimate team it's against some idiot who just does a one two, ball over the top and then squares it. Yeaaaaaaaaaaah well fun!!! :rolleyes:

I won't be buying fifa 14 unless ea sort the servers out it's disconnecting me every other game' date=' then when I get in a game on ultimate team it's against some idiot who just does a one two, ball over the top and then squares it. Yeaaaaaaaaaaah well fun!!! :rolleyes:[/quote']

They all say that! :P I've found the servers to be fine this year, only been d/c once since i bought the game, you sure it isn't your internet connection/router mate?

Decided to start a VP Career mode as I have never done it before and AsainInvasian made it sound good. Made my player a 5ft 9inc CAM who is a playmaker. Decided to go that as I feel Everton lack someone who can create a lot of chances so I thought I can solve that. I started all the pre season friendlies then found my self not in the squad for the first two games so I decided to request a loan and ended up going to Swindon Town. I am currently at the end of January and I have played 20 games, won 17, drew 1 and lost 2 with me getting 13 goals from CM (I don't really pass as my team mates are pretty rubbish and do stupid passes) and I have just been called up for the England squad:eek:

EDIT: Making my debut against Scotland at Wembley due to Jack Wilshere getting sent off in the last match :)

Decided to start a VP Career mode as I have never done it before and AsainInvasian made it sound good. Made my player a 5ft 9inc CAM who is a playmaker. Decided to go that as I feel Everton lack someone who can create a lot of chances so I thought I can solve that. I started all the pre season friendlies then found my self not in the squad for the first two games so I decided to request a loan and ended up going to Swindon Town. I am currently at the end of January and I have played 20 games' date=' won 17, drew 1 and lost 2 with me getting 13 goals from CM (I don't really pass as my team mates are pretty rubbish and do stupid passes) and I have just been called up for the England squad:eek:

EDIT: Making my debut against Scotland at Wembley due to Jack Wilshere getting sent off in the last match :)[/quote']

England are just as bad as League Two sides :o (bar Rooney who is insane). And wait until you play for Everton, they still make ridiculous lobbed through balls but its less common and they do play some wonderful football.

I won the league and the Europa League with Chelsea, but Di Matteo dropped me for the final and the last few league games where we won the title :mad:.

So I joined Juve (I'm such a mercenary :P), who play with two strikers which is so much better to play with! They have Reus, Gabbiadini, Matri and Leandro Damiao, and I start with Gabbi (would rather start with Reus!). Played a few friendlies and won them comfortably, grabbing a goal in each, and then played the Super Copa Final against Inter. Ranocchia is a monster, he had me in his back pocket for the most of the game :o. We were defending a free kick in the 85th minute at 0-0 and I made the clearance, straight to Eriksen, who dribbled a bit and shot, but luckily I was there again to block it, but as I went to control the ball he nicked it off me and put it into the bottom corner. However, straight from the kick off I went on a stupid skill run (Heel to heels, Ronaldo Chops etc) because I was annoyed we'd lose, and somehow got past Ranocchia for the first time, passed it square to Pogba who put it back to me and I found the bottom corner with my first shot on target! It went to penalties and we missed our first but Juve missed two and we won 4-3 (I scored mine and got the achievement finally)!

England are just as bad as League Two sides :o (bar Rooney who is insane). And wait until you play for Everton' date=' they still make ridiculous lobbed through balls but its less common and they do play some wonderful football.

I won the league and the Europa League with Chelsea, but Di Matteo dropped me for the final and the last few league games where we won the title :mad:.

So I joined Juve (I'm such a mercenary :P), who play with two strikers which is so much better to play with! They have Reus, Gabbiadini, Matri and Leandro Damiao, and I start with Gabbi (would rather start with Reus!). Played a few friendlies and won them comfortably, grabbing a goal in each, and then played the Super Copa Final against Inter. Ranocchia is a monster, he had me in his back pocket for the most of the game :o. We were defending a free kick in the 85th minute at 0-0 and I made the clearance, straight to Eriksen, who dribbled a bit and shot, but luckily I was there again to block it, but as I went to control the ball he nicked it off me and put it into the bottom corner. However, straight from the kick off I went on a stupid skill run (Heel to heels, Ronaldo Chops etc) because I was annoyed we'd lose, and somehow got past Ranocchia for the first time, passed it square to Pogba who put it back to me and I found the bottom corner with my first shot on target! It went to penalties and we missed our first but Juve missed two and we won 4-3 (I scored mine and got the achievement finally)![/quote']

Gotta admit i do enjoy reading your VP posts... Really tempted to start one... i have an online one but i'm only 80 rated :o

Just got gold on xbox so was thinking about UT again. Can anyone recommend a cheap team to use got around 25k coins to use.

This is my cheap team. Apart from Lloris and Nasri they are all cheap.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kUIUa0wznIpHY:ps3

You can get 9 of them for under 20k easy mate.

Urgh Plymouth drive me up the wall!

As a CAM you would imagine that my Pro would be play at CAM if it was available in the formation, which it is (they play 4-5-1 with a CAM behind the ST) Yet the Plymouth manager plays me at CM, as a defensive minded CM. My tackling is my worst aspect and I'm quite weak so easily get pushed off the ball. Also, Plymouth as I mentioned play just one up front, and that one is Rhys Griffiths, the WORST striker known to man. "Striker" insinuates that he knows where the goal is and can score, he can do neither. Not only that, but he makes a great defender blocking my shots, and not once, but TWICE he has gone down injured and the referee has pulled the play back WHEN IM THROUGH ON GOAL!! Wish there was a way to terminate your own loan spell, I'd rather sit on the Liverpool bench til January than play another second at Plymouth.

The one silver lining is we came back from 1-0 to Leyton Orient to win 3-1, Burrow scored a brace, his first goals since a goal on debut over a month ago. And yes, this was in a game where Griffiths was absent through injury :D