Sign in to follow this  
.CFC

FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

Urgh Plymouth drive me up the wall!

As a CAM you would imagine that my Pro would be play at CAM if it was available in the formation' date=' which it is (they play 4-5-1 with a CAM behind the ST) Yet the Plymouth manager plays me at CM, as a defensive minded CM. My tackling is my worst aspect and I'm quite weak so easily get pushed off the ball. Also, Plymouth as I mentioned play just one up front, and that one is Rhys Griffiths, the WORST striker known to man. "Striker" insinuates that he knows where the goal is and can score, he can do neither. Not only that, but he makes a great defender blocking my shots, and not once, but TWICE he has gone down injured and the referee has pulled the play back WHEN IM THROUGH ON GOAL!! Wish there was a way to terminate your own loan spell, I'd rather sit on the Liverpool bench til January than play another second at Plymouth.

The one silver lining is we came back from 1-0 to Leyton Orient to win 3-1, Burrow scored a brace, his first goals since a goal on debut over a month ago. And yes, this was in a game where Griffiths was absent through injury :D[/quote']

You can simulate the matches if you go into the calendar and just skip all the games. Although it kind of wastes one season and you won't be anywhere closer to getting into the Liverpool team.

Urgh Plymouth drive me up the wall!

As a CAM you would imagine that my Pro would be play at CAM if it was available in the formation' date=' which it is (they play 4-5-1 with a CAM behind the ST) Yet the Plymouth manager plays me at CM, as a defensive minded CM. My tackling is my worst aspect and I'm quite weak so easily get pushed off the ball. Also, Plymouth as I mentioned play just one up front, and that one is Rhys Griffiths, the WORST striker known to man. "Striker" insinuates that he knows where the goal is and can score, he can do neither. Not only that, but he makes a great defender blocking my shots, and not once, but TWICE he has gone down injured and the referee has pulled the play back WHEN IM THROUGH ON GOAL!! Wish there was a way to terminate your own loan spell, I'd rather sit on the Liverpool bench til January than play another second at Plymouth.

The one silver lining is we came back from 1-0 to Leyton Orient to win 3-1, Burrow scored a brace, his first goals since a goal on debut over a month ago. And yes, this was in a game where Griffiths was absent through injury :D[/quote']

Same thing is happening to me as well at Everton. They are playing Barkley at CAM and me as CM and I am a much better rating than him. I only want to play CAM so I don't have to run as much as my stamina is awful and I pick up a lot of injuries as I have to get up and down the pitch with poor stamina. Also don't know why they don't let you go a CM would prefer it if I could go that.

Won Division 1 today on UT, and for the first time I actually got a decent pack.

Lass Diarra who has pretty decent stats, aswell as Ranocchia.

Best pack ive ever had, so though Id buy one and see if the luck continues. David Villa pops up on the screen and I was well happy. Brought a second pack and it was back to the usual rubbish, so I stopped lol :)

What sort of value is Villa on the Auction. Was think of putting him on for 12,000. Or maybe start to build a Cheap La Liga side around him for a bit of fun.

Career mode dilemma time!

Doing a Monaco save right now, 1st in Ligue 1 following our promotion and I've just sold Gael Kakuta for a tasty £20 million profit. Obviously, his sale has opened up a new position on the left side of midfield, but its also given me a massive boost financially to strengthen the squad. So I've narrowed down my options to 6 players who have accepted contracts and I will buy two of the following;

Left/right sided wingers;

Griezmann (79) - £12.5m

Iturbe (77) - £10.5m

Chanturia (71) - £2.7m

CAM's, who can play LM/RM;

Nem (78) - £16m

Kelvin (74) - £7m

Adryan (76) - £10m

Now, in terms of long term quality and maximising the profit further, I'm tempted to buy two of those six. I've played with Griezmann and Adryan on previous saves, and although I both loved them and saw them rise to the considerably high 80's, II don't want to be re-using them as that's not exactly fun. Also, Nem has brilliant stats, but his hefty fee and wages limit me to signing him and either no-one, or Chanturia. So, I've narrowed down the options to the following;

Nem (78) CAM - £16m + Chanturia (71) LW - £2.7m

Iturbe (77) RW - £10.5m - Kelvin (74) CAM - £7m

Thinking the two Porto boys, but I'm unsure. What do you boys think?

Won Division 1 today on UT' date=' and for the first time I actually got a decent pack.

Lass Diarra who has pretty decent stats, aswell as Ranocchia.

Best pack ive ever had, so though Id buy one and see if the luck continues. David Villa pops up on the screen and I was well happy. Brought a second pack and it was back to the usual rubbish, so I stopped lol :)

What sort of value is Villa on the Auction. Was think of putting him on for 12,000. Or maybe start to build a Cheap La Liga side around him for a bit of fun.[/quote']

What console and what formation?

Career mode dilemma time!

Doing a Monaco save right now' date=' 1st in Ligue 1 following our promotion and I've just sold Gael Kakuta for a tasty £20 million profit. Obviously, his sale has opened up a new position on the left side of midfield, but its also given me a massive boost financially to strengthen the squad. So I've narrowed down my options to 6 players who have accepted contracts and I will buy two of the following;

Left/right sided wingers;

Griezmann (79) - £12.5m

Iturbe (77) - £10.5m

Chanturia (71) - £2.7m

CAM's, who can play LM/RM;

Nem (78) - £16m

Kelvin (74) - £7m

Adryan (76) - £10m

Now, in terms of long term quality and maximising the profit further, I'm tempted to buy two of those six. I've played with Griezmann and Adryan on previous saves, and although I both loved them and saw them rise to the considerably high 80's, II don't want to be re-using them as that's not exactly fun. Also, Nem has brilliant stats, but his hefty fee and wages limit me to signing him and either no-one, or Chanturia. So, I've narrowed down the options to the following;

Nem (78) CAM - £16m + Chanturia (71) LW - £2.7m

Iturbe (77) RW - £10.5m - Kelvin (74) CAM - £7m

Thinking the two Porto boys, but I'm unsure. What do you boys think?[/quote']

I personally would get the two from Porto :)

I personally would get the two from Porto :)

Aye, was thinking they would get the nod. I've seen Adryan develop to 88 on my Schalke save so I wanted to try something new. I'll sign up those lads later anyway!

Decided my Schalke was past it's time as I got to 2018 and had won everything possible in the save, international, continental, European and domestic. A few players I would suggest buying for anyone interested in a long term career mode are the following;

Ter Stegen - 79>90

Zouma - 74>89

Nastasic - 75>92

Mbaye - 70>91

Pogba - 74>89

Draxler - 77>93

Muriel - 78>88

El Sharaawy - 78>96 (!!!)

Adryan - 74>88

Benzia - 63>85

Yesil - 64>89

Jese Rodriguez - 71>87

Kacanilikic- 71>85

Ward-Prowse - 67>85

Those are just a few of the players from my Schalke save that were absolutely class, there's a good few more from my Cardiff and Liverpool save, but those guys above are just brilliant. I sold Muriel three times, each time for over £50m, and I bought him four times (once from Udinese) for under £25m. Also sold ter Stegen twice for £103m combined and paid around £65m to sign him three times (once from M'Gladbach).

Aye' date=' was thinking they would get the nod. I've seen Adryan develop to 88 on my Schalke save so I wanted to try something new. I'll sign up those lads later anyway!

Decided my Schalke was past it's time as I got to 2018 and had won everything possible in the save, international, continental, European and domestic. A few players I would suggest buying for anyone interested in a long term career mode are the following;

Ter Stegen - 79>90

Zouma - 74>89

Nastasic - 75>92

Mbaye - 70>91

Pogba - 74>89

Draxler - 77>93

Muriel - 78>88

El Sharaawy - 78>96 (!!!)

Adryan - 74>88

Benzia - 63>85

Yesil - 64>89

Jese Rodriguez - 71>87

Kacanilikic- 71>85

Ward-Prowse - 67>85

Those are just a few of the players from my Schalke save that were absolutely class, there's a good few more from my Cardiff and Liverpool save, but those guys above are just brilliant. I sold Muriel three times, each time for over £50m, and I bought him four times (once from Udinese) for under £25m. Also sold ter Stegen twice for £103m combined and paid around £65m to sign him three times (once from M'Gladbach).[/quote']

I think I am getting to that stage with my Fleetwood side, only need to win the Champions League with them and then that is me done with all the trophies. It has become very easy and it isn't really a challenge anymore as my team is far better than any other team in my career mode. Not sure whether to leave them at the end of the year and go to a new team or just start a whole new career.

Also a couple of other decent players to pick up are Piazon, who I made a lot on, Masi who is 89 rated on mine now and starts at 71 and some Spanish Keeper called Yeray, not sure who he played for and what he starts at but it I can't see it being to high and he is also 89 on my save.

I've bought a decent-ish team as well. 4-5-1. Still got 1' date='000,000 coins left, i wasted 300k trying to get that blue Messi :o

Reina, Johnson, Kaboul, Kompany, Enrique, Ben Arfa, Cazorla, Fellaini, Suarez, nani, Balotelli.[/quote']

What's your secret to making so many coins? :o

As noisy said mate' date=' just opened a pack, got Kompany in it ha! bought another 3 packs so i spent 25k, got a Kompany and a few other bits, should be 50k up in an hour, 4-2-2-2 put him up for 150 starting :P[/quote']

spent 100k and best i got was a marchisio :o

spent 100k and best i got was a marchisio :o

I spent 500k when that blue Messi came out, i got IF Arautovic, IF Weidenfeller and in my last pack i got Rooney (lucky) so i lost 250k... think i'm gunna buy some more packs tonight hope i get an IF Falcao, torres or Ozil :P

The Plymouth Chronicles go on!

Really getting frustrated with this now. Trying playing as the whole team rather than just me to rule out the brain-dead AI that I was getting when I was playing as just me, but its no better. Not helped by the AI manager playing 4-5-1 with the best rated (but bad players) For instance, Rhys Griffiths is the highest rated striker, but he is not the best at scoring goals, MacDonald is. Darren Purse is better than Jamie Lowry, yet Lowry plays nearly every game.

Now it's decision time, and I'm going to leave it up to you guys. Plymouth are only competing in the FA Cup and League 2, and they are up against Man City in the 3rd Round. Im still in November. Do I restart my career mode keeping the same pro dimensions, position and club, but next time research the team I'm joining on loan by looking at their kick off tactics? Let me know ASAP.