Sign in to follow this  
.CFC

FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

Just bought a gold Papiss Cissé for 800 coins ... good or bad ?

:P

My first night on FUT !! :P

Hes great on the game. One of the best PL strikers ive played with and against. Pace and strenght and finish are all really good.

Not really sure wether this'll work or not ... :P

Just played for fun with my UT ... decided to upload a video :P

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/145212083

Elo make sure you get all players in same formations itll help chemistry i may have one or two which i cant sell and can give them to you?

there not the best but they will help you.

Gutted that the price drop has kicked in... Casillas is now only 125k... I paid 150k.

Dani Alves is now 200k I paid 240k

Ramos is now 140k I paid 187k...

Huge loss......

i picked up Casillas for 91k :D

also Dani Alves was going for 170k and Ramos 115k when i looked last night

i picked up Casillas for 91k :D

also Dani Alves was going for 170k and Ramos 115k when i looked last night

Not in 4-1-2-1-2 and it was most probs because of the trading glitch. Most people couldn't go on last night unless it was on the web app.

Either way I ain't happy. I would of had around 1.8mil coins when all was sold now I will get about 1.4 or 1.5mil :mad:

Spent 50k on packs last night got some decent-ish players.. Lavezzi, Robinho and a few others i can't remember because i can't get on... servers are down... again... haven't been on my ps3 for about 2 weeks now lol!

I'm on 1,150,000 coins now and a BPL side.

Spent 50k on packs last night got some decent-ish players.. Lavezzi' date=' Robinho and a few others i can't remember because i can't get on... servers are down... again... haven't been on my ps3 for about 2 weeks now lol!

I'm on 1,150,000 coins now and a BPL side.[/quote']

Nice... I am going to sell everything I have now. When the servers work that is lol

I really want a Ronaldo but his price ain't dropping.

Not in 4-1-2-1-2 and it was most probs because of the trading glitch. Most people couldn't go on last night unless it was on the web app.

Either way I ain't happy. I would of had around 1.8mil coins when all was sold now I will get about 1.4 or 1.5mil :mad:

would explain why i got IF Pedro for cheaper then the rest.

i buy 4-3-3 and am using that formation but in some cases 4-3-3 go for the same amount as 4-1-2-1-2 i think.

would explain why i got IF Pedro for cheaper then the rest.

i buy 4-3-3 and am using that formation but in some cases 4-3-3 go for the same amount as 4-1-2-1-2 i think.

Yeah prices are dropping everywhere Hazard is now 90k. was 120k about 2 weeks ago. Crazy drop in prices.

so glad i cashed out last weekend on Hazard for 115k

this is what its like in the lead up to TOTY

I should of done the same. Now I question even selling these players if I am going to make such a loss.

At the moment on the web app last time I checked I was in profit of 690k... I don't want it dropping.

I should of done the same. Now I question even selling these players if I am going to make such a loss.

At the moment on the web app last time I checked I was in profit of 690k... I don't want it dropping.

when i sold my team last time i was 1.1m up in profits but with current team i am 600k up and 200k in bank.

still have Hart and RVP to sell too.

when i sold my team last time i was 1.1m up in profits but with current team i am 600k up and 200k in bank.

still have Hart and RVP to sell too.

Nice one. I know though the moment I do sell my current player for this price I will be back to square one. I think I will lose out on EA Tax and losses on players around the 200-350k mark.... My trade profit will be so bad for the work I have put in.

Shame they started falling early I thought it wouldn't drop for at least another month. Guess I was wrong.... Shame Ronaldo, Messi and Ibrahimovic price ain't dropping :rolleyes:

Nice one. I know though the moment I do sell my current player for this price I will be back to square one. I think I will lose out on EA Tax and losses on players around the 200-350k mark.... My trade profit will be so bad for the work I have put in.

Shame they started falling early I thought it wouldn't drop for at least another month. Guess I was wrong.... Shame Ronaldo' date=' Messi and Ibrahimovic price ain't dropping :rolleyes:[/quote']

do you think they will drop even more? Should i save my coins?

do you think they will drop even more? Should i save my coins?

Not to sure mate. I really hope they don't as I am in two minds whether to sell now and lick my wounds of 300k or keep them just because I hate to admit defeat...

Tough situation.

Not to sure mate. I really hope they don't as I am in two minds whether to sell now and lick my wounds of 300k or keep them just because I hate to admit defeat...

Tough situation.

I would sell them as i think they will drop even more, sell them this weekend... buy a 50k team until the prices drop as low as you think they will go i reckon.

I would sell them as i think they will drop even more' date=' sell them this weekend... buy a 50k team until the prices drop as low as you think they will go i reckon.[/quote']

Yeah might just do that...

Might make a really cheap team and just have Ibrahimovic upfront with his 5*skills and 4*weak foot.... The man is a beast.

Hes great on the game. One of the best PL strikers ive played with and against. Pace and strenght and finish are all really good.

Cheers mate

:) guess I made a good deal then :P

Also managed to quickly snap up Phil Jones and Yann M'vila cheap on auctions ... :P not that I can really use all at once right now but they're ace to have for the tougher games I reckon.

Nice goal dude. You Ps3 or X box?

Oh and Cisse is a great forward. Cheap and reliable.

Elo make sure you get all players in same formations itll help chemistry i may have one or two which i cant sell and can give them to you?

there not the best but they will help you.

Aye' date=' I went through the tutorial :P

You can gift players ?! :eek:[/center']