CM Rankin

CM Rosinei

LF Mckay Steven 5* skills awesome player

RF Suarez

ST Quintero- one of best silvers awesome pace and finishes like messi

cost around 100-150k

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

Alright lads?

So since I read Asian Invasians post on VP. I got into it and been on it since.

Signed up as an 18 year old Striker at Leyton Orient. First season went alright. Scored about 16 goals or so (Had a 4 month injury from Dec-Mar). Finished around 11th or 12th I think. Second season got a lot better since I started to unlock a lot of accomplishments' date=' and scored a goal nearly every game, sometimes a brace or even a hat trick. A lot of offers started to come in, in january, first one from Barcelona, second one from Bayern, and so on... £35k a week, I rejected them all in order to stay at Orient as we were flying in top 3 along with Huddersfield and Barnsley. Won the season by 2 points ahead of Hudders, and they were leading the table the whole way until the last 3 games :P Got the topscorer with 37 in the league, and an overall player of the season. I suppose since Lithuania is not of Fifa I will never get to play internationals which is sad... I thought England may call me up since I'm playing there or this may yet happen in the future?

Done rather poor in the cups, but then again was drawn against the likes of Arsenal and Everton where I didn't really have any chance... :o

Third season now... 4 games in and I'm doing alright 2 wins and 2 draws, and then i pick up another 3 month injury! :mad: I sim through to December and Orient are bottom of the table... with no hope in hell of another promotion. Lack of decent signings was hard enough, but then this injury just piled on to the frustration of not being help this poor team :P Let alone some of our best players left in season 2, before we even got to the championship... January came around and I requested a transfer, and the cheeky manager decided to reject it... so I in turn refused to play and just simmed the games hoping for someone to come in with a transfer... no one did... I had a game on the 31st which is obviously a deadline day and since i didn't wan't to play it I simmed it, and obviously simmed the deadline day :o So was stuck in February with no desire to play on for this team anymore, and switched off the PS3 without saving it...:mad::P

I'm valued at £19.5m at the age of 20 (about to turn 21) Rated 81. Orient was alright at the start, but it's not very fun when you're up against sides who just run past your defense with ease :o

Meh... at least they've got the most awesome away kit ;)

[img']http://images.football365.com/12/09/800x600/Lee-Cook-celeb-Swindon-v-Leyton-Orient-League_2825337.jpg[/img]

Im thinking of putting my Liverpool career mode on hold and starting at an MLS team. The thing about starting at a team you support is that its unlikely I'll ever move, and the only other teams I'll play for are loan teams. Dunno whether to go with the MLS big-wigs like the Red Bulls or the Galaxy, or go for some of the lower teams like the Sounders or Houston Dynamo.

Im thinking of putting my Liverpool career mode on hold and starting at an MLS team. The thing about starting at a team you support is that its unlikely I'll ever move' date=' and the only other teams I'll play for are loan teams. Dunno whether to go with the MLS big-wigs like the Red Bulls or the Galaxy, or go for some of the lower teams like the Sounders or Houston Dynamo.[/quote']

I'd go for Sounders just for the kit. Very important imo as a poor kit can get annoying after a while

I'm like 6 seasons in and still bloody stuck on a rating of 79. I don't really take note of the accomplishments though (maybe I should!), all I want to do is win :o. Haven't really played much in the last week or so, it was getting a bit stale so thought I'd take a break from it.

Started a new VP career as a striker for FC Dallas. Kept the same height/weight as my CAM Pro at Liverpool. Chose Dallas as they play 1 up front and have Shea and John who are fairly decent. Scored 9 goals in 5 games, including 5 against the New England Revolution. Already surpassed my expected target of 7, but can't assist anyone as only me is scoring (except Shea who got one but I'd been subbed off cos I was making people look bad)

Started a new VP career as a striker for FC Dallas. Kept the same height/weight as my CAM Pro at Liverpool. Chose Dallas as they play 1 up front and have Shea and John who are fairly decent. Scored 9 goals in 5 games' date=' including 5 against the New England Revolution. Already surpassed my expected target of 7, but can't assist anyone as only me is scoring (except Shea who got one but I'd been subbed off cos I was making people look bad)[/quote']

What difficulty do you play on?

What difficulty do you play on?

World class but with sliders adjusted to make it a bit harder. Was playing on Legendary at Plymouth so might switch it back up now that I've effectively met my season targets within a month.

I've only been playing UT casually this year and made a team from the starter gold packs. Made this team for about 6k

Martins - Emineke

Taarabt - Boussoufa

Javi Garcia - Mikel

Assou Ekotto - Gallas - Williams - Riether

Al Habsi

This team is too good! I'm in division 3 and about to win the title. They just batter teams left, right and centre. The front two are so over powered it's hilarious. Played two top teams tonight one with IF Suarez and IF Pepe, RVP Snejider etc with 90 chem and I didnt have my right back so I had some bronze lad and the team was around 85 fitness. I won 5-2 coming back from 1-0 down and then I played a 100 chem Prem team with Suarez, Kompany etc, still with the bronze rb and with less fitness and won 4-2.

If anyone has around 6/7k to spare build this team it's too much fun :P

Getting quite into my career with PSG atm. It's enjoyable as you have to manage what your doing, you don't get ridiculous amounts of money where you can go out and buy whoever you want.. you have to be a bit more sensible.

I signed Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Abata, Ashley Cole, Isco and Muriel. All players that I like. Muriel's value apparently rockets after a couple of seasons as well.

I signed Ben Arfa' date=' Cabaye, Abata, Ashley Cole, Isco and Muriel. All players that I like. Muriel's value apparently rockets after a couple of seasons as well.[/quote']

If you play Muriel for a good 2/3 seasons he hits 87/87. I sold him at 84 for £50m and bought him back for £25m. His value hits around £45m at most. Tidy return to be made on him.

Monaco save went down the tube, so I'm doing a Fleetwood. Sold Jack Butland for £14m and it set me up big time now. Into the NPC without losing a league game in L1 and L2. Also won the CO Cup and JPT x2. Benik Afobe is class!

Alrite, decided earlier to create a PL team ... it's looking like this now :

Al Habsi

Naughton - Koscielny - Colocini - Warnock

Parker - Livermore

Taarabt - Oscar - Ramsey

Jelavic

Loving the team, scoring for fun ... still struggling a tad against the more experienced users (I blame it on me only having played FIFA for 2 days :P )

Alrite' date=' decided earlier to create a PL team ... it's looking like this now :

Al Habsi

Naughton - Koscielny - Colocini - Warnock

Parker - Livermore

Taarabt - Oscar - Ramsey

Jelavic

Loving the team, scoring for fun ... still struggling a tad against the more experienced users (I blame it on me only having played FIFA for 2 days :P )[/center']

Great little team but I'd replace Ramsey and Warnock if you can afford to.

The rest of the team is either solid or great :) what's your GT on Xbox?

Great little team but I'd replace Ramsey and Warnock if you can afford to.

The rest of the team is either solid or great :) what's your GT on Xbox?

Yeah man, Only bought them to get the tam Chemistry up ... Will be replacing Ramsey with Fellaini and Warnock with baines shortly.

CH0-0iRjBf4

loooooooooool

My favourite was the guy who got Messi and thanked EA before going on to disclose he'd spent a huge amount of money on the game. Idiot.

Honestly, their business plan is magnificent. Release game with all the players you could possibly want to play as and even update their form each week. But, add a feature where people can create their own teams of, you guessed it, players you can use in the game itself, at the small cost of, what sometimes appears to be hundreds of pounds. I mean seriously...

My favourite was the guy who got Messi and thanked EA before going on to disclose he'd spent a huge amount of money on the game. Idiot.

Honestly' date=' their business plan is magnificent. Release game with all the players you could possibly want to play as and even update their form each week. But, add a feature where people can create their own teams of, you guessed it, players you can use in the game itself, at the small cost of, what sometimes appears to be hundreds of pounds. I mean seriously...[/quote']

This....

Exactly why I don't play UT. I think it's really really overrated.

It's all fun creating a small little side and merchanting your way up the ranks, but actually spending currency on the game you already paid for is sad beyond belief :o

This....

Exactly why I don't play UT. I think it's really really overrated.

It's all fun creating a small little side and merchanting your way up the ranks' date=' but actually spending currency on the game you already paid for is sad beyond belief :o[/quote']

Agreed, I play it for the sole reason of trading. I have the odd game of two on UT, but the majority of the time I play CM.

In my spare time I use the web app to trade so I have a nice balance really, but there is no chance in hell I would spend £100+ buying packs...