Sign in to follow this  
.CFC

FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

Honestly? You either really like the game or smuggling it in to someone. Abu Hamza?

Actually I was planning on secretly playing the one I'll buy while she's at work and when the one she bought gets shipped over I'll start using that one.

The reaso I can't wait is because the one she bought's not coming till January when school starts and I can't find the time to play video games during school terms.So because Fifa is my favourite game and also because the last fifa I played seriously was 07 I want to play as much of it before January as possible.

See? A long story! :)

Actually I was planning on secretly playing the one I'll buy while she's at work and when the one she bought gets shipped over I'll start using that one.

The reaso I can't wait is because the one she bought's not coming till January when school starts and I can't find the time to play video games during school terms.So because Fifa is my favourite game and also because the last fifa I played seriously was 07 I want to play as much of it before January as possible.

See? A long story! :)

Does your mum not allow you to play games?

You got to tell her straight dude... Fifa is a man's best friend, mess with my friend I mess with you... I joke :D sorry, me trying to be funny when I am clearly not :)

Well if you ain't played Fifa since 07 then you will have a great time dude. Hope you enjoy the game when you get it :)

Does your mum not allow you to play games?

You got to tell her straight dude... Fifa is a man's best friend' date=' mess with my friend I mess with you... I joke :D sorry, me trying to be funny when I am clearly not :)

Well if you ain't played Fifa since 07 then you will have a great time dude. Hope you enjoy the game when you get it :)[/quote']

That was actually pretty funny lol

And thanks, I'm sure I will!

Quick update on FC Dallas. Out of the MLS Open Cup 2-1 to Real Salt Lake in the semis. Lost to Vancouver 4-1 but beat Real Salt Lake and Seattle. Turned down Liverpool with two hours to go on deadline day. Hope I get another offer in January and might try and leave on loan for the final six months of the European season. Up to 72 rating, David Ferreira was on form but picked up a 3 month hamstring injury.

IF Koscielny is he worth the 56-60K.....

Currently my favorite side is

Lloris

Walker Kompany Kos Cole

Toure

Ben Arfa Hazard

Cazorla

Hernandez Balotelli

Sold off RVP and Aguero as Hernandez's pace and Balotelli's all round ability was superior IMO and has been a much more potent goal scoring partnership.

Also for those of you about to fork out on Silva DON'T!!!!

Cazorla is a much better CAM. Pretty much the same player but cheaper with a better long shot, better FK and ofc he has 5 star weak foot meaning you can pass and shoot from anywhere!!!

Will be looking to get his IF soon as the extra increase in shot etc looks enticing!

IF Koscielny is he worth the 56-60K.....

Currently my favorite side is

Lloris

Walker Kompany Kos Cole

Toure

Ben Arfa Hazard

Cazorla

Hernandez Balotelli

Sold off RVP and Aguero as Hernandez's pace and Balotelli's all round ability was superior IMO and has been a much more potent goal scoring partnership.

Also for those of you about to fork out on Silva DON'T!!!!

Cazorla is a much better CAM. Pretty much the same player but cheaper with a better long shot' date=' better FK and ofc he has 5 star weak foot meaning you can pass and shoot from anywhere!!!

Will be looking to get his IF soon as the extra increase in shot etc looks enticing![/quote']

Just sold off all my teams. Got about 450k and will build a team much like this when the market crashes

Not been online tonight however tomorrow will more then happily give Elo another game and watch him blossom into a top fifa player

Also Noisy the request was from me haha :)

I'll never be a top fifa player

:P thanks for the kind words tho !! Looking forward to another game with you mate ! :D

Once again Ibrahimovic scored a real stunner. The man is totally unplayable. However I did have the most frustrating night playing Fifa. Firstly for some reason I gave away a pen when my own player tackled another of my own players. Somehow that was enough for a pen :rolleyes:

Then the post was unbeatable. In one game I hit the post 3 times and lost by 1 goal, first defeat in almost 30 games.

Here is the BEAST in action.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/145712559

So easy when you have Ibra

Once again Ibrahimovic scored a real stunner. The man is totally unplayable. However I did have the most frustrating night playing Fifa. Firstly for some reason I gave away a pen when my own player tackled another of my own players. Somehow that was enough for a pen :rolleyes:

Then the post was unbeatable. In one game I hit the post 3 times and lost by 1 goal' date=' first defeat in almost 30 games.

Here is the BEAST in action.

[url']http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/145712559[/url]

So easy when you have Ibra

I added you last night mate, did you get it? Had to go off though :P

You can see my team now :D