FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

Decided to give Career a go, I did the player career and I must say it's very entertaining.

I have started at Barnet my local low league team.

Had a great first season winning the league and Paint Trophy cup. However now that I have big clubs offering me deal I feel my career lies elsewhere. I am now 80 rated and broke into the national team.

Strangley no English clubs are coming in for me just the big name foreign clubs like Madrid and Juventus and Bayern.

I turned them all down hoping for a mid table prem team to come knocking. If not then I will focus on getting Barnet promoted to the Championship.

Decided to give Career a go' date=' I did the player career and I must say it's very entertaining.

I have started at Barnet my local low league team.

Had a great first season winning the league and Paint Trophy cup. However now that I have big clubs offering me deal I feel my career lies elsewhere. I am now 80 rated and broke into the national team.

Strangley no English clubs are coming in for me just the big name foreign clubs like Madrid and Juventus and Bayern.

I turned them all down hoping for a mid table prem team to come knocking. If not then I will focus on getting Barnet promoted to the Championship.[/quote']

Started one as well with my local team LA Galaxy. Very entertaining. Got an offer from Crystal Palace but turned it down.

I'm kinda waiting for an offer from Newcastle United. Start my career there like the movie goal :P

Haha yeah :)

I would make sure you spend atleast 1 year with your club though so you develop as you may only get bench at a club that big like Newcastle. Thats why I am 80 rated and waiting for a move to a mid table prem team.

Haha yeah :)

I would make sure you spend atleast 1 year with your club though so you develop as you may only get bench at a club that big like Newcastle. Thats why I am 80 rated and waiting for a move to a mid table prem team.

I'm still in the bench for LA Galaxy :o

Been assisting and scoring alot however, yet he rarely plays me!

So that Newcastle save proved too easy.. Won the Prem, CO Cup and the Euro League in the first season. Bought the likes of Sturridge, Kirchhoff and Walcott, as they were in their final years of their contracts. Lost 3 league games and didn't bother with the FA Cup. Sold Ba and Cabaye for £16.5m. Cisse just wouldn't leave so I swapped him out for Draxler. Bought Shane Long for £2.8m and went on to sell him for a massive £8.5m, and with that money I bought Rodrigo from Benfica. Sold Sturridge for a nice £21m and it allowed me to buy the likes of Sahin and Pogba in the 2013 summer window. This is my team in the second season;

Krul (82)

Santon (81) Okore (76) Kirchhoff (79) Mbaye (76)

Pogba (80) Sahin (88)

Taarabt (84)

Lamela (80) ---------- Walcott (85)

Rodrigo (83)

So that Newcastle save proved too easy.. Won the Prem' date=' CO Cup and the Euro League in the first season. Bought the likes of Sturridge, Kirchhoff and Walcott, as they were in their final years of their contracts. Lost 3 league games and didn't bother with the FA Cup. Sold Ba and Cabaye for £16.5m. Cisse just wouldn't leave so I swapped him out for Draxler. Bought Shane Long for £2.8m and went on to sell him for a massive £8.5m, and with that money I bought Rodrigo from Benfica. Sold Sturridge for a nice £21m and it allowed me to buy the likes of Sahin and Pogba in the 2013 summer window. This is my team in the second season;

[center']ter Stegen (80)

Santon (81) Okore (76) Kirchhoff (79) Mbaye (76)

Pogba (80)

Sahin (88) Taarabt (84)

Lamela (80)

Rodrigo (83) Reus (88)[/center]

Completed the 2013 summer window and I sold Krul for £12.5m, replacing him with ter Stegen for £10m. Also traded out £10m + Walcott for Reus, who has since proven to be a great signing rising to 88 and being worth £35m.

Firstly hope all of you had a great crimbo. I defo went up a few pounds in weight but well worth it :)

Ok so I have now got two FUT teams, one which is pretty decent. Good players a few IF and the best LW in the prem ;) This is my main team, they work great scoring goals for fun. However sometimes the post denies me like last night where I must of hit it at least 4 times in one match, one even being an open goal :o

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#klmsFjROnIyww:ps3

However I always like to enjoy the game and find little games for myself to play, so right now I have made the cheapest team ever. For me anyway... Yes I do have 1 IF however he was meant for another squad and couldn't be to fussed about getting Andy Johnson or Danny Graham.... So other than My IF player the whole team costs less than 8k. I hope to win some games and make my money back of this team by the end of tonight.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#ctDHR1uCnIywv:ps3

What do you lot think? Jealous of my super cheap team ;) I bet :P

Haven't really given Career Mode much of a shot this year. So I've decided to give Newcastle a go.

So far I've signed,

Fabrice N'Sakala, a French LB from Troyes for £2.5m

img_151010-declas-nsakala.jpg

Valeruca Gaman, a Romanian CB brought in as a free agent on £4,500 a week.

Marius+Valerica+Gaman.jpg

Ashley Williams from Swansea for £3.5m.

_53323618_cdf_be_reading_v_swansea44.jpg

And I've rejected 2 bids for Cisse and Ba from Roma and Liverpool respectively.

While Nile Ranger has also joined MK Dons for the season.

Considering adding abit more depth with some additions from the free agent market in the form of Marvin Bejarano, Hossam Ghaly and Ibrahim Salah.

While Arlind Ajeti of Basel could join the Toon in the coming days.

No need mate you have one of the better youth players. Ameobi the younger one :P and that Birigimana or whatever is really class. Great potential' date=' I would save your money for big name buys only and defo a third striker in case Ba or Cisse get injured.[/quote']

Not so much Ameobi but Abeid and Campbell end up pretty good after a few seasons.

No need mate you have one of the better youth players. Ameobi the younger one :P and that Birigimana or whatever is really class. Great potential' date=' I would save your money for big name buys only and defo a third striker in case Ba or Cisse get injured.[/quote']I quite like the unknown about them though. I just gave Valeruca Gaman a run out now against Athletic Bilbao and he really impressed, won everything in the air. Also think i may of found a new position to deploy Ashley Williams in too, at CDM.

I don't necessarily want to go for the big name buys just yet. I want to keep it fairly realistic for the time being signing players with potential and taking risks with unknowns.

I'm playing the 4-2-3-1 wide at the moment which is seeing me deploy Ben Arfa in a more central role behind Cisse and Cabaye deployed in a deep play maker role. Not blessed with many wingers though, and can't say i'm sold on Sammy Ameobi either. He looks far to clumsy for my liking.

On a side note, where has Adam Campbell disappeared too? Thought he was on the game earlier in the season. Could of sworn i saw him but now he's been removed.

Not so much Ameobi but Abeid and Campbell end up pretty good after a few seasons.
On a side note' date=' where has Adam Campbell disappeared too? Thought he was on the game earlier in the season. Could of sworn i saw him but now he's been removed.[/quote']
I'm playing the 4-2-3-1 wide at the moment which is seeing me deploy Ben Arfa in a more central role behind Cisse and Cabaye deployed in a deep play maker role. Not blessed with many wingers though' date=' and can't say i'm sold on Sammy Ameobi either. He looks far to clumsy for my liking. [/quote']

Obertan is a awful so I've decided to make a move for Crystal Palace's Wilfried Zaha. Originally they said they wanted £5m, but they rejected that offer and then asked for £5.5m which i offered them and they've accepted now.

Didn't concede a single goal during pre-season either although with Tottenham on the opening day of the season I'm not sure if i can keep that record up for much longer.

Considering making a move for Sylvan Ebanks-Blake atm.

Haven't had the best of starts to my career at Newcastle.

Newcastle 3 - 3 Spurs

Chelsea 1 - 0 Newcastle

Newcastle 1 - 0 Accrington Stanley (Capital One Cup)

Newcastle 0 - 1 Aston Villa

Ben Arfa is out for 8 weeks with a dislocated shoulder which he picked up against Aston Villa. Bit of a predicament now as i haven't really got a like-for-like replacement for HBA. Might have to convert to the old school 4-4-2.

Signed Sylvan Ebanks-Blake and Hossam Ghaly on deadline day as i feel SBB is far better than Ameobi.... although ill still keep Shola on duty in big games unless SBB gives me a reason to think otherwise.

Face FC Twente in the Europa League next, which is followed by a Capital One Cup match against Derby County.

I started a ST pro career.Started in Australia. At central coast Mariners.

Scored 7 and assisted 5 in like 15 games untill i left for Wigan in January.As i knew i would get played.

From January to the end of the season i scored 10 goals and got 3 assists.

The next season we started off badly with 14 points in 19 games.As we had a rated 59 GK who was 41.Mike Pollitt. I was scoring like mad but we kept losing or drawing then i thought i would leave so i handed a request in.But i never moved as i liked Wigan to much and didn't want to leave the prem.

We signed a rated 75 GK though :)

I carried on scoring till the end of the season and i scored 24 prem goals.9 assists.Meaning i won golden boot and player of the year.We finished 10th :)

I decided to leave Wigan when i was rated 79.I was offered Barcelona but i rejected as i knew i wouldn't get pass Messi.So i left for Arsenal on deadline day for 50k a week and 17 million.

Scored on my debut in a cup then got injured for 3 weeks.I'm now rated 80 and worth 24 million at just 20 years old.

Scored 5 and assisted 2 in all competitions in 10 games.Its good but i was better with Wigan due to the formation prob.

Atm Arsenal are 3rd :)

Anyone done a ST career ?

I started a ST pro career.Started in Australia. At central coast Mariners.

Scored 7 and assisted 5 in like 15 games untill i left for Wigan in January.As i knew i would get played.

From January to the end of the season i scored 10 goals and got 3 assists.

The next season we started off badly with 14 points in 19 games.As we had a rated 59 GK who was 41.Mike Pollitt. I was scoring like mad but we kept losing or drawing then i thought i would leave so i handed a request in.But i never moved as i liked Wigan to much and didn't want to leave the prem.

We signed a rated 75 GK though :)

I carried on scoring till the end of the season and i scored 24 prem goals.9 assists.Meaning i won golden boot and player of the year.We finished 10th :)

I decided to leave Wigan when i was rated 79.I was offered Barcelona but i rejected as i knew i wouldn't get pass Messi.So i left for Arsenal on deadline day for 50k a week and 17 million.

Scored on my debut in a cup then got injured for 3 weeks.I'm now rated 80 and worth 24 million at just 20 years old.

Scored 5 and assisted 2 in all competitions in 10 games.Its good but i was better with Wigan due to the formation prob.

Atm Arsenal are 3rd :)

Anyone done a ST career ?

Cool career overview mate.

I have played it a little, started in Ligue 2 at AS Monaco, got loaned out before i could play any games for them. Now at LB Chateauroux, currently 2nd in Ligue 2.

got 9 apps so far this season in the league, 1 goal and 1 assist

2 apps in the cup with 1 goal

68 rated :o it's fair to say i just started it a little while back, valued at 1,9 mil lol, i think i should add i am a LM

got 1050 FIFA Points today, and in the space of 3 all player packs, I got:

Benzema

Terry

Piszczek

Vermaelen

Huntelaar

Turan

Pretty happy with that, so I made a Bundesliga team (with one exception):

IF ter Stegen

Piszczek - Hummels - Badstuber - Alaba

Reus - IF Obraniak - Van der Vaart

Blaszczykowski - Lewandowski - Afellay

I am currently getting promoted from Div 3 on seasons, winning 4/4 so far. Won 1-0, 4-2, 5-1, 6-2. Weird how many big scoring games I have! :P

In the process of building an MLS team. Want to use Henry on the game, so it seemed the cheapest and most fun way of doing it.

At the minute I only have Henry, Donavon, Keane and Beckham but have now run out of coins :( Hopefully in by new year I can win a few trophies with my Brazil side to make up the coins. But Im looking forward to trying an MLS side.

Cool career overview mate.

I have played it a little' date=' started in Ligue 2 at AS Monaco, got loaned out before i could play any games for them. Now at LB Chateauroux, currently 2nd in Ligue 2.

got 9 apps so far this season in the league, 1 goal and 1 assist

2 apps in the cup with 1 goal

68 rated :o it's fair to say i just started it a little while back, valued at 1,9 mil lol, i think i should add i am a LM[/quote']

You bought any boosts ?

If your a LM. Get Physical boosts as it +1 your speed :D

Im rated 88 Sprint speed and it helps so much.