Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

Lloris

Walker Vidic Kompany Cole

Toure

Ben Arfa Hazard

SIF Cazorla

Hernandez Balotelli

Suggestions on improvements and prices?

That's pretty similar to my BPL side. Personally I prefer using Micah Richards at RB instead of Walker. I find you don't really need his pace and Richards Str is awesome... Though soon I'll be replacing him with Maicon, but for a low price Richards is awesome.

SIF Cazorla is brilliant, I'm sure. Never had chance to use him so don't know if he's better but I use Taarabt. His IF is cheap and he is an absolute BEAST. 5* skill moves and weak foot, long shot trait... Can't ask for more from a CAM.

I'm looking to replace Hernandez as quick as possible. He just doesn't work for me. For some reason his finishing just isn't as good as I would expect at all and his pace is wasted if he can't put the ball in the net. Thinking of grabbing Aguero instead.

Also, David Luiz at CB. There is NO ONE better. So overpowered. An absolute god in defence.

That's pretty similar to my BPL side. Personally I prefer using Micah Richards at RB instead of Walker. I find you don't really need his pace and Richards Str is awesome... Though soon I'll be replacing him with Maicon' date=' but for a low price Richards is awesome.

SIF Cazorla is brilliant, I'm sure. Never had chance to use him so don't know if he's better but I use Taarabt. His IF is cheap and he is an absolute BEAST. 5* skill moves and weak foot, long shot trait... Can't ask for more from a CAM.

I'm looking to replace Hernandez as quick as possible. He just doesn't work for me. For some reason his finishing just isn't as good as I would expect at all and his pace is wasted if he can't put the ball in the net. Thinking of grabbing Aguero instead.

Also, David Luiz at CB. There is NO ONE better. So overpowered. An absolute god in defence.[/quote']

I find that Walker is more useful in my side then Richards and Maicon. Tried both and Walker was able to sweep up against pace abusers a lot easier then those two. Maicon IMO isn't actually as good defensively as Richards btw so might be worth saving your coins! He's great going forward and has a great cross and good long shot but you don't need that from a RB if your mid and attack is good.

I have normal Taraabt as my back up CAM as I like having 5* weak foot CAM's makes it easier to score on the edge of the box and makes you unpredictable. Think i'll fork out on IF Taarabt now as my back up though on your recommendation so cheers for that!

I was very pleased when I got SIF Cazorla. He was going for 200K+ and managed to pick him up for 70K. I think the poor guy selling looked at the market and didn't realise the overall rating on his card :P

I really like Hernandez and he's my top scorer in my club. I play pretty much exclusively online on UT and he's always popping up with a goal. I did look at maybe getting IF Walcott, IF Hernandez or Aguero. I've already had Aguero and didn't really like him but I think I was just not playing to his strengths and I'm not sure if it's worth forking out so much coinage on a slightly better Hernandez or road runner.

Think you can pick up 4-1-2-1-2 Aguero for 70K now possibly less on Xbox.

Also Vidic and Kompany is a rock solid CB partnership. Luis' pace doesn't even come close to how good Vidic is overall!

Making this on Monday:

HybridftRonDiMXavi_zpsa4ad2cc9-1_zps45912252.jpg

Really wanted SIF Cazorla but can't fit him in unless I replace Agüero with IF Walcott and I'm not too keen on that.

My only problem is that it has too much of a BBVA feel and less of a BPL feel' date=' I kinda wanted it fifty-fifty.[/quote']

What is SIF ?

Fifa Clubs this year is just awful' date=' the EA players are SO SO SO overpowered, I see 6 ft 7 defenders catching up 5 ft 2 speed merchants. You have the keepers dropping the ball into the net. The jockeying is beyond pathetic, who the hell catches up with someone running full pelt and you are jockeying them, it wouldn't happen.. or the way they are running full blast and just spin around leap up massively.. Just would never happen.[/quote']

09 clubs was the best, went downhill since. Still have a good laugh on it though.

Making this on Monday:

HybridftRonDiMXavi_zpsa4ad2cc9-1_zps45912252.jpg

Really wanted SIF Cazorla but can't fit him in unless I replace Agüero with IF Walcott and I'm not too keen on that.

My only problem is that it has too much of a BBVA feel and less of a BPL feel' date=' I kinda wanted it fifty-fifty.[/quote']

Change Di Maria to Hazard. Marcelo to Cole and Pique to Vidic and tadah! :)

OH MY GOD I JUST GOT RONALDO.

Thats what went in my head as I opened my recent pack when the name came up. Unfortunately I read it wrong and it was Rolando. :(

I spent 90,000 coins on the last 2 days on pack and got absoulotely jack ****. Best player probably Ferdinand....

Guest Scout Maker

And there was me thinking £14K with an empty squad was bad.

Dont really go on UT much though now.

Lol, I've got a squad of average players, Ba, Oscar, Diouf e.t.c and then 40k of match earnings.

If I could be bothered with UT, I may have made a million by now, it's not really difficult once you know what you're doing and have made a few hundred thousand already.

But in reality I have about 1000 coins and 50 odd players in the trade pile, and just rather play Seasons or Career :D

I haven't played UT in a while now and am considering just selling off all my cards. I have 2 teams, both are German/Bundesliga/Dortmund in a 4-1-2-1-2 formation.

How accurate are the prices of FUTWIZ? I'm considering selling everything based on the prices shown there, because I haven't got time to scout the market.

My new team is slowly getting there.

I have had all these players before, worked out well.

Formation is good, solid defence and hopefully a solid midfield.

Ran out of cash for now though. However I do have IF Gibbs still up for sale and IF Koscienly.

Should bring in around 170-180k.

Here is my team for now. I hope to add Yaya Toure and David Silva next before I start on my attackers :)

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#jkdKlvAbnIJmx:ps3

:)

Decided to not play UT today. Started a career with Spurs ... Bought Sturridge ... 3 straight wins ! Woo haha

Is it just Me or is the game slower in career mode compared to UT?

UT is a lot different to other game modes, a lot faster and easier to score on in my opinion compared to season matches.