FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

Apologies if I am late with this but my word IF Mandzukic...

Best 30k you'll ever spend.

Bought him for 25,000 after your recommendation, just hope he lives upto how good you say he is! ;) I have just made a Croatian team and I play the formation 4-2-3-1, so what position would you recommend me to play him in, CF or ST, need to decide which of him and Jelavic to put in that position, thanks in advance! :)

Bought him for 25' date='000 after your recommendation, just hope he lives upto how good you say he is! ;) I have just made a Croatian team and I play the formation 4-2-3-1, so what position would you recommend me to play him in, CF or ST, need to decide which of him and Jelavic to put in that position, thanks in advance! :)[/quote']

ST without doubt

Not rapid with 78 and 80 but look at his ingame stats, finishing 90, shot power 90, heading 94, positioning 84, Pens 88, Volleys 85, Long shots 83 etc. Will finish anything in the box.

Sold my IF Gotze earlier for 311k, didn't think there was much of a difference between IF Holtby and IF Gotze and the 10x price difference is a joke.

Went back to trading mid week last week.

I still have that old flame ;)

Went from 15k to 320k.

Built a great BBVA team now, never had so much fun owning the Gibbs and Baines market loool :P

Me and my mates raided them all in 4-1-2-1-2 and made a tasty profit. Done Oscar and Welback yesterday.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#d4diPhg6nIZZK:ps3

This team is pretty fun to play with. Not as quick or as good as my old Serie A team or my cheap BPL team.

Ok guys I have now had two people ask how I made so much money so quickly. I am going to share my top trading tips with you.

Before I begin this is a 100% safe and secure way of making profit of every single deal. Never again will you make a loss or break even.

Ok so you will need at least 20k in coins (not the fifa coins :P), you will also need some free time as this can be time consuming.

I sold every single un-used kit, staff, ball, stadium, player. I was literally down to 1 stadium and 1 ball and two kits and nothing else. However I did then have 25k.

From that 25k I went into the web app and done the following

Search : Gold

BPL

4-1-2-1-2

Now this is where your own input would come in, I myself noticed that Baines is a cheap and reliable seller so I targeted him. I also did a few other but don't worry about them.

You need to understand the EA Tax (5%) before doing this as you c an end up making a loss otherwise.

Ok so you can win a Baines on auction in 4-1-2-1-2 for 1500 coins. Then instantly sell him for 2000-2100 in a matter of seconds. Leaving you with a 350-450 coin profit of just one player.

Now this is why I say have 25k so you can bid on 10 or 20 or even 30 of him. This way you would dictate the market for that player. You hold all the cards, plus if someone bids higher than 1600 don't bid as it won't be worth your time.

I have got a rough guide on a few players for PS3.

Glen Johnson - Can win in auction for 1500-1600 and sell instantly for 2k.

Scott Parker - 700 coins and sell for 1000 - 1100 in seconds

Leighton Baines - 1500-1600 and sell for 2k in seconds.

Kieran Gibbs - 1100 (max) and sell for 1300 to 1400 in minuted.

Welbeck - 1k sells for 1500-1600 in minutes.

These are just a few players I used to get me money fast. With this tactic daily you can make easily 50k. In my case I had a few friends help me with rates so I made a bit more.

Remember 4-1-2-1-2! ... Pace (If not make sure it's a well known player). Cost.

Those three rules are vital to make a good profit. Stick to this for a week and then you will have 350k trust me. Hope this helps.

Looking to create a Colombian National team again but this time in the 4-2-3-1 formation, this is what I am planning on making it look like:

custom-pitch-71737.png

I have to sell my MOTM John Obi Mikel from my Nigerian team for this, who is in fact quite incredible, but I'm sure it will be worth it with the ammount of fun I will get out of this team anyway, looks very exciting with many players that I like involved, can't wait to get it started! Falcao at 20,000 is a bargain, shame I can't get the higher rated ones but rated 88, I am pretty sure this one will do! :P

p.s. The striker you can't see if IF Jackson Martinez! ;)

Anyone want a game later on Xbox? (LFCNeller)

Also' date=' what day / time do the next in forms come out?[/quote']

Im up for a re-match. Just bought an England team but didnt realise how expensive Hart was!

Foster - 750 coins

Johnson - 1800 coins

Jagielka - 1200 coins

Smalling - 850 coins

Gibbs - 1000 coins

Walcott - 9300 coins (ouch!)

Gerrard - 7800 coins

Wilshere - 3100 coins

Oxlade-Chamberlain - 650 coins (bargain!)

Defoe - 2200 coins

Welbeck - 2000 coins

Lennon - 1600 coins

Carrick - 450 coins

Not sure if I like it yet, not a fan of 4-4-2 and I've found the defence is just awful!

Im up for a re-match. Just bought an England team but didnt realise how expensive Hart was!

Foster - 750 coins

Johnson - 1800 coins

Jagielka - 1200 coins

Smalling - 850 coins

Gibbs - 1000 coins

Gerrard - 7800 coins

Wilshere - 3100 coins

Defoe - 2200 coins

Welbeck - 2000 coins

Lennon - 1600 coins

Carrick - 450 coins

Not sure if I like it yet' date=' not a fan of 4-4-2 and I've found the defence is just awful![/quote']

You should use the trading guide I made mate to make you enough money in 1 day to get a Hart

Any of you lot got a suggestion on formation and tactics to use in career mode?

I am Liverpool and finding it a nightmare getting anyone into the box apart from Lucas. Seems like no matter where I put them Suarez always drops back way to deep, Sturridge goes out wide and like I say Lucas is constantly bombing into the box. So far I tried the default Liverpool formation, 4-3-3, 4-4-2, 3-2-3-2 nothing works.

Even tried playing Suarez in Lucas CDM hoping he would get into the box but no he still stays deep in the middle of the pitch.

When I play online it doesn't seem to happen, Suarez hangs around on the edge of the box and I can get the ball to him, turn players and what not. But career mode nothing seems to happen like it should. I am dominating games too my possession is always 60-70% my passing accuracy is 89-90%+ and I am getting quite a lot of shots but as it is always Lucas taking the shots and nobody else getting up to help him out I am not winning as much as I would if my players would do what they are meant to.

I play on legendary setting and am currently 9th I think after 12 games, I tried turning the difficulty down to world class and I ended up not saving it because it was too easy keeping clean sheets every game and Lucas was scoring 3-4 goals a game it was just not realistic and boring.

Foster - 750 coins

Johnson - 1800 coins

Jagielka - 1200 coins

Smalling - 850 coins

Gibbs - 1000 coins

Gerrard - 7800 coins

Wilshere - 3100 coins

Defoe - 2200 coins

Welbeck - 2000 coins

Lennon - 1600 coins

Carrick - 450 coins

Not sure if I like it yet' date=' not a fan of 4-4-2 and I've found the defence is just awful![/quote']

Sold that team as it was awful! Made a profit off all the players I've sold so far.

Ok guys I have now had two people ask how I made so much money so quickly. I am going to share my top trading tips with you.

Before I begin this is a 100% safe and secure way of making profit of every single deal. Never again will you make a loss or break even.

Ok so you will need at least 20k in coins (not the fifa coins :P)' date=' you will also need some free time as this can be time consuming.

I sold every single un-used kit, staff, ball, stadium, player. I was literally down to 1 stadium and 1 ball and two kits and nothing else. However I did then have 25k.

From that 25k I went into the web app and done the following

Search : Gold

BPL

4-1-2-1-2

Now this is where your own input would come in, I myself noticed that Baines is a cheap and reliable seller so I targeted him. I also did a few other but don't worry about them.

You need to understand the EA Tax (5%) before doing this as you c an end up making a loss otherwise.

Ok so you can win a Baines on auction in 4-1-2-1-2 for 1500 coins. Then instantly sell him for 2000-2100 in a matter of seconds. Leaving you with a 350-450 coin profit of just one player.

Now this is why I say have 25k so you can bid on 10 or 20 or even 30 of him. This way you would dictate the market for that player. You hold all the cards, plus if someone bids higher than 1600 don't bid as it won't be worth your time.

I have got a rough guide on a few players for PS3.

Glen Johnson - Can win in auction for 1500-1600 and sell instantly for 2k.

Scott Parker - 700 coins and sell for 1000 - 1100 in seconds

Leighton Baines - 1500-1600 and sell for 2k in seconds.

Kieran Gibbs - 1100 (max) and sell for 1300 to 1400 in minuted.

Welbeck - 1k sells for 1500-1600 in minutes.

These are just a few players I used to get me money fast. With this tactic daily you can make easily 50k. In my case I had a few friends help me with rates so I made a bit more.

Remember 4-1-2-1-2! ... Pace (If not make sure it's a well known player). Cost.

Those three rules are vital to make a good profit. Stick to this for a week and then you will have 350k trust me. Hope this helps.[/quote']

Also I would add Buying Cleverley in any good formation based around 4 at the back for 300-350 coins... sell them on for 450-500..... not a massive profit but every little helps!