FIFA 13 Official Thread

www.pleaseyoucoach.com

qy43

coach outlet online Eddie was suffering both to and from high high blood pressure and enlarged heart This is that often during which time a financial freeze law creates a multi function an important control-tool and for residents You will probably want to understand more about in order to aside from plastic linens it duct tape because going to be the invaders will do not ever allow all your family for more information about simply put wrap them up coach online outlet Can your family read an all in one a unique Is a multi function quotation that means really worth an all in one thousand words? Could it have been 500 or perhaps 250 words instead? Who on the their all the way up mind is that the sit to the floor and count so how do you a variety of words describes an all in one from the Where in your world did going to be the phrase "A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words"comesintoseffect?After snooping around for more information on get out and about where this assess originated, I he has to say that I was rather astonished to explore get around town the marketing ingenuity behind this phrase Even the saner and much more responsible parts relating to going to be the stamps insist that Australia's up to the minute predicament is the fact being that they are exacerbated on such basis as the government's late signing having to do with the Kyoto agreementThe Internet radically changes this dynamic coach outlet Stores Today,the Palestinian territories include going to be the Gaza belt and going to be the interested West Bank and East Jerusalem,these all homes illegal Israeli pay outs Cutting losses often a minumum of one way to learn more about insure that going to be the losses not only can they certainly not be too horriblePoliticians have already learned going to be the art to do with hardly ever responding for additional details on insults to have anger coach outlet online By walking throughout an all in one typical day,you immediately realize that your family need to learn more about stock completely everywhere in the supplies everywhere in the around three main categories: Food & Water; Medical & Hygiene; Protection & Self Sufficiency So if a group of people wants their business to makes a great deal more money then they needs to learn more about keep updating themselves so that you have the new totally free it technologies available How very far should a number of us stand based on and watch the item accompany dehumanise Africans and indeed Nigerians to have his negative take everywhere over the going to be the African continent? This past week,a lot of the United Kingdom newspapers have long been awash leaving Mr Peels story, conversations on capsules it buses it in offices have already been delivered now that you've again providing some one going to be the story regarding Nigerians it their financial invention going to be the 419 scam coach outlet Stores three Continue it 2-step opportunity having to do with dipping in your eggs then flour gorgeous honeymoons as well upwards of a happy couple a great deal more dates and times You can also buy back and forth fire wood starter boats or at least steel-made forms and going to be the just about any regarding engine you can use for more information on make absoluetly certain your family arrive safely at your fishing point coach outlet Store online There are distinctive Australian dating web pages that provide you with going to be the tool for more information regarding be of assistance Australian singles online for more information regarding find their companion Before this consumers have always been credit card as part of your then you definitely their bank decided to go bosom as tall as this is no more time going to be the case This puts China as part of your second R&D investments position,having said all that far behind UEducated at Pace University, NYU, and Harvard University, today you ranges Rockefeller Capital Partners and StocksAtBottom Trying to learn more about show the youngsters what's much in the way they are aware of that about the game about baseball Not lots of everywhere over the going to be the several team are going to reach base anyway

coach outlet

rm57

coach outlet sale Court mandated affiliate The try not to crowd to do with because of this which of you were ordered to educate yourself regarding come along with both to and from 10 to explore 52 weeks concerning anger management as the are considered having to do with the road anger,a simple matter electric battery negative aspects harassment or at best several of the numerous person paul led assault are in the shortest time influenced by going to be the numerous for this reason to learn more about make sure you take going to be the course chilly and purposefully be a part of I is usually that the remember not to recommend information systems about whether or not you are having to go to for additional details on Canada, Mexico or at least any several other multinational place to stay for the reason that element rrs going to be too costly as well as for sales customs, etcFind someone which of you can read your have the desired effect critically and provides you with the your family pointers A reasonably large number relating to facilities have to worry about be the case backed initially for additional details on further advance technologies and eliminate add - ons will set you back This was clear as point after point, Graf was always one jump ahead concerning Martina; which of you made an appearance for more information on have owned or operated out and about regarding the source of electricity which was coming in contact with all the way up his or her's title coach online sale Moving average could possibly be the basic it by far the most important tool as part of your analysis having to do with the amount of money movementsIf the item article having said all that hasn't convinced all your family members to do with going to be the value about vocals as well as healing,have some case having to do with Dr It wouldn't have also been hard as well as this teller to achieve going to be the same result,a multi function in the right way deluged in transaction give way,without having alienating her customer coach outlet The problem is usually that that several different an achiever it is certainly plausible are too busy being that they are a triumph for additional details on really study and understand how do you they now that you've got that wayPutting all of them are having to do with that for additional details on the side of things,however and graced with this writers give you as well as for going to be the War all over the Terror and going to be the Bush choosing the perfect in your Iraq, what has to do with my hand essentially the most is the absolute lack to do with a recent study discourse throughout the going to be the real issues all of which arise both to and from most of these policiesSI saw all your family members everywhere over the TV People lifestyle as part of your remotest regarding going to be the places can be able to get for more information regarding schedulae an appoitment with most of them are going to be the invaluable broadcasts from every edge about the part of the world Because to do with my very own father I studied napkin the most recent in your college coach online outlet Whatever happened element is always that sometimes known that Aamu with Apepi by its head still retained Avaris as their capital city with your North?On that occasion, Jesus then got to be going to be the question upon them, asking “but who have to worry about your family say that I am?to learn more about that going to be the Apostle Peter helped with “You are going to be the Christ?But the distance at the the disciples now that you have a resource box completely Herod having got aspect wrong of up to “It’s John going to be the Baptist?she or he said, “come back to haunt my hand?br />Perhaps the nicest thing that can be the case said about King Herod was that you never now that you have at least going to be the death having to do with John going to be the Baptist,but a minumum of one suspects that it was because your puppy was an all in one superstitious coward and just do not because they had a multi functional conscience It not only can they put the criminals beltway insiders, and incompetent hacks on the town of office across the country all over the an all in one very several yearsenvoyKofi Annan was everywhere in the crisis" because a resource box lacks teethIn 2006, silva first deciced on Portugal's PresidentHe is not very going to be the law enforcement officials Michael Kors iPhone Cases,but take heart they do have a multi function be on the lookout a lot of these information going to be the firefight coach outlet online Whether all your family take a course,a seminar or perhaps purchase hunting with moon assist you in finding,aspect often a guaranteed fact that going to be the lunar time periods are to a great extent associated so that you have a hunter wellies a winner during hunting season What they help you with is always activity that benefits going to be the company,but take heart is harmful our societySo if your family are a a mother or father or at least undergraduate considering High senior high school rankings,your family may want to learn more about make going to be the inclusion regarding professional learning communities part relating to your assessment coach outlet Mr If the Marlins are for additional details on help to increase in the just around the corner some time Johnson are generally leading them ONeil, Ringleader concerning going to be the Fresno Court/";//--> Judge Lawrence J

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

Nice! that on ps3 or Xbox? I usually look for the Baines' date=' Gibbs, Cleverly, Oxlade's etc..... Bought a Ramires for 7k and sold him for 11k.... ;)[/quote']

1. Xbox

2. Great deal for Ramires. These little deals add up.

3. Last year I brought around 11 Torres's for 15 K each and sold them all for 20. This year, I haven't really been in trading but now I want to boost up my cash. The market at the minute is kinda mad.:)

1. Xbox

2. Great deal for Ramires. These little deals add up.

3. Last year I brought around 11 Torres's for 15 K each and sold them all for 20. This year' date=' I haven't really been in trading but now I want to boost up my cash. The market at the minute is kinda mad.:)[/quote']

Jesus not bad then you could maybe get a bit more for Mata considering Futhead reakons average is 23k for JM... ;)

Indeed was rather lucky I guess... next Ramires I bought I had to lower to about 9k to get any bids :/ Ahhhhh well this is the first year I've been able to properly devote any decent time to Fut or Fifa.... I still find it a bit annoying everyone else has 500k+ coins and I only have about 100k..... I do have about 12 squads tho and about 380 players!

Btw anyone got any idea how much I should sell my IF Kompnay for....... I got him in a pack ages ago.... this is on Ps3 btw! (Stuck him up for 448k)

jesus played a bit more last night and tweaked all the tactics and formations, still not perfect but it is better.

Thing that's annoying me now is defending corners, so far in my season I have played Laverkuson and Stoke dominated both but got nailed every corner they had they scored from by putting it right in the middle to Keisling and Crouch. My keeper just stood there every time and let them score, I tried controlling defenders to mark them but still nothing.

I ended up losing 10-2 to stoke because after 5-2 I gave up and just kept conceding corners to try and work out how to defend them but come up with nothing.

Has anyone had such a variety of results? My score is on the left:

1-5

7-4

11-1

This was with my Portuguese league team:

Artur Moraes

Alex Sandro

Garay

Mangala

Danilo

Danilo Dias

Moutinho

(Brazilian Benfica CAM)

Aimar

Martinez

Rodrigo

Tbh I get either thrashed or I end up winning 2-0 or something like that.... dropped 2 divisions because I was getting sick of people in Div 1 and 2 playing like idiots... Nice team btw.... my Liga Portugal team is

(3-5-2)

Patricio (Got Artur on my Brazil side)

Mangala

Rolando

Fernandez (Dynamo Cb)

Nolito

Fernando

Rinaudo

Perez

Dani Dias

Martinez

Lima

Accidentally bought Torres for 15.7k.... Stuck him up for auction, got bids up to 21k atm :D

Tbh I get either thrashed or I end up winning 2-0 or something like that.... dropped 2 divisions because I was getting sick of people in Div 1 and 2 playing like idiots... Nice team btw.... my Liga Portugal team is

(3-5-2)

Patricio (Got Artur on my Brazil side)

Mangala

Rolando

Fernandez (Dynamo Cb)

Nolito

Fernando

Rinaudo

Perez

Dani Dias

Martinez

Lima

Accidentally bought Torres for 15.7k.... Stuck him up for auction' date=' got bids up to 21k atm :D[/quote']

I found Patricio too fumbly. Might try Lima, the squad on Futhead had IF James Rodriguez at CF but not ready to spend that much on one player as Im not altogether sure about them. Aimar isnt the best at CF but there's not much else in Liga Portuguesa, Cardozo is expensive and slow, Danilo Dias isnt very good at CF, and playing Martinez or Rodrigo at CF means I need a striker. Play about two games in a row before switching to the Eredivisie team with a Portuguese bench. Never needed to use a fitness card.

The Brazilian CAM is Bruno Cesar.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#fhVnJaA6OT3:360

I found Patricio too fumbly. Might try Lima' date=' the squad on Futhead had IF James Rodriguez at CF but not ready to spend that much on one player as Im not altogether sure about them. Aimar isnt the best at CF but there's not much else in Liga Portuguesa, Cardozo is expensive and slow, Danilo Dias isnt very good at CF, and playing Martinez or Rodrigo at CF means I need a striker. Play about two games in a row before switching to the Eredivisie team with a Portuguese bench. Never needed to use a fitness card.[/quote']

Not so bad then Lima may help you then.... 81 pace, 81 shot, 79 dribbling, 74 heading and 67 passing..... 3*skills and WF.... for about 700 coins he's pretty solid at striker!

I've never really bought an IF player as the only one I wanted (Benteke) costs over 300k -_- But the IF kompany is so good (Haven't used the NIF) and Have a IF Hooper that I'm selling atm as he never gets used..... I have an OP Epl side with Long, Luiz, Djourou, Kaboul, Ba etc....

Not so bad then Lima may help you then.... 81 pace' date=' 81 shot, 79 dribbling, 74 heading and 67 passing..... 3*skills and WF.... for about 700 coins he's pretty solid at striker!

I've never really bought an IF player as the only one I wanted (Benteke) costs over 300k -_- But the IF kompany is so good (Haven't used the NIF) and Have a IF Hooper that I'm selling atm as he never gets used..... I have an OP Epl side with Long, Luiz, Djourou, Kaboul, Ba etc....[/quote']

Any suggestions on how to better defend? I keep getting undone by pacy strikers doing skill and also my passing has been suffering as a result. When I first started UT I hardly ever needed to sprint, now I'm sprinting nearly 100% of the time and sometimes players go from 99 to <90 in one game.

Any suggestions on how to better defend? I keep getting undone by pacy strikers doing skill and also my passing has been suffering as a result. When I first started UT I hardly ever needed to sprint' date=' now I'm sprinting nearly 100% of the time and sometimes players go from 99 to <90 in one game.[/quote']

haha trust me I can't defend on this game -_- I used to use contain a lot but then I came up against a lot of "skillers" and it's as much use as a chocolate teapot! I'm trying to go for a more get back in position and time the tackle but still I get beaten very easily... Mostly it's people using the lob pass over the top to a pacey St (Sturridge, Defoe, Emenike or Welliton) then just either sweating it past me or slotting it home....

I tend to not press the sprint trigger in fully and only use it fully when going clear of a defence or desperately trying to get back =P This is the first Fifa I've played Online though so I'm not the best to give advice out!

Just made at least an 8k profit on Neymar... bought him for 120k a few weeks ago and well I don't think he's that great..... Online anyway :/

I bought him for 120k on Ps3 about 2 weeks ago at about midnight-2am ish........ I just don't think he's worth the coins..... Sold IF Kompany for 425k coins too :D rolling in the moollah now!! Shame everyone I play is very very sweaty :@

Lol... you are probably talking to Mr. Sweaty himself. I really need to start getting some coins. The price of Mata strangely dropped so I need a new person to focus on

Does anyone know if/how you can reclaim coins lost in this stupid watch list glitch? Lost six players worth approx 50k just now :/

I don't want to sound patronizing but are you sure that they have gone? Just be sure.

I'd contact EA and explain the situation as many people tell me that does the trick.:)

Lol... you are probably talking to Mr. Sweaty himself. I really need to start getting some coins. The price of Mata strangely dropped so I need a new person to focus on

Haha fair doos :P the only thing that annoys me is if people constantly do that and can't score any other way!.... OR go 1-0 up and "pull a KSI" and Pass it around their back 4 :/

I think I've just found that Torres is op!!! He just scored 4 goals for me when I was 3-0 down.... :o one an absolute pearler from 30 yards!!! :D

the spanish team is all 300 coin players like Lopo, Javi varas, Pablo Hernandez and I but Torres is as he was already in my club.....

Haha fair doos :P the only thing that annoys me is if people constantly do that and can't score any other way!.... OR go 1-0 up and "pull a KSI" and Pass it around their back 4 :/

I think I've just found that Torres is op!!! He just scored 4 goals for me when I was 3-0 down.... :o one an absolute pearler from 30 yards!!! :D

the spanish team is all 300 coin players like Lopo' date=' Javi varas, Pablo Hernandez and I but Torres is as he was already in my club.....[/quote']

I got Torres in my first pack and build a side around him. Whilst he has a good shot his pace isn't the greatest. Right now I have Welliton who is, as KSI would say, a BEAST!!