Sign in to follow this  
.CFC

FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

seriously' date=' JCAFC's guide to trading is gold. i am from ~230k to 307k in a day. and it's not even over. : o if anybody wants to make coins to buy really big players, this is the way B)[/quote']

Thanks dude, might have to put that in my Signature ;) Glad someone enjoyed it.

seriously' date=' JCAFC's guide to trading is gold. i am from ~230k to 307k in a day. and it's not even over. : o if anybody wants to make coins to buy really big players, this is the way B)[/quote']

These types of comments just rub it in that I am poor - well for now at-least :o:p

Lol' date=' well, take up the trading method ;) And you won't be for long[/quote']

on Xbox though :( Unless you can give me the method as I won't be direct competition to you as I am on another console. :o

on Xbox though :( Unless you can give me the method as I won't be direct competition to you as I am on another console. :o

Mate, i am on Xbox :D + the method is free for all to read a few pages back, curtosy of JCAFC, the kind man shared the genius with us all

UT_zps34806bbe.jpg

Nice team!! My better (Had this one and a Pacey) EPL team used to be...

4-2-2-2

De Gea

Gibbs/Monreal

IF Kompany (Got in a pack now sold) (Now back to Koscielny)

Vermaelen

Sagna

Tiote

Fellaini

Santi Cazorla

Wilshere

Rooney (In Pack now sold) (Now Benteke)

Aguero (in Pack now Sold) (Now Hernandez)

Had the best team i ever had in fifa before i sold it for trading purposes

Lloris

Walker

Kompany

Vermaelen

Clichy

Fellaini

David Silva

Mata

Hazard

Torres

Ben Arfa

subs:

Walcott

Koscielny

Remy

Cabaye

Nasri

Vertonghen

Santi Cazorla

Currently have about 35 Raheem Sterlings i am trying to sell thanks to JC haha!

Why didn't you sell on the weekend when I said?

You would of broke even at very least, me and some others had to pull out on Saturday as the market wasn't rising. However none of us lost anything, maybe even a very tiny profit.

My advice would be hold until next weekend now dude.

(P.S mail me next time if you are keeping stock mate)

Why didn't you sell on the weekend when I said?

You would of broke even at very least' date=' me and some others had to pull out on Saturday as the market wasn't rising. However none of us lost anything, maybe even a very tiny profit.

My advice would be hold until next weekend now dude.

(P.S mail me next time if you are keeping stock mate)[/quote']

I did re-list them but i'm listing them at a higher price. I think i should be able to make a profit on these. We have 35 and theres only about 15 on the market in total!

I did re-list them but i'm listing them at a higher price. I think i should be able to make a profit on these. We have 35 and theres only about 15 on the market in total!

Ohh haha greedy :P

You will make money off them, not as much as I first thought, yet you may actually make that if you play the waiting game.

Group trading always helps, however in future we will stick with golds as they always sell quickly.

Think I made a 10k profit of all my Sterlings after EA Tax. Which is poor considering I waited 2 days lol.

My trading tip of the day will be buy Rooney CF in any formation. His buy now is well higher than his auction. Don't have to use this though people.

Ohh haha greedy :P

You will make money off them' date=' not as much as I first thought, yet you may actually make that if you play the waiting game.

Group trading always helps, however in future we will stick with golds as they always sell quickly.

Think I made a 10k profit of all my Sterlings after EA Tax. Which is poor considering I waited 2 days lol.

My trading tip of the day will be buy Rooney CF in any formation. His buy now is well higher than his auction. Don't have to use this though people.[/quote']

Hopefully mate, i'm listing them starting 3k above what i bought them for (so i make EA tax back, then 65k bin for the bad formations, 67k bin for the good formations.

Hopefully mate' date=' i'm listing them starting 3k above what i bought them for (so i make EA tax back, then 65k bin for the bad formations, 67k bin for the good formations.[/quote']

They will go, defo by the weekend at very latest.

They will go' date=' defo by the weekend at very latest.[/quote']

I think Sterling was a bad choice, 60k for a PL silver you could get a Hazard or Bale for that.

Hopefully they should all be gone by Friday and i can start on a new player this weekend.

Just hope a break even :(

Other news, Maicon + Hazard that disappeared have re-appeared in my unassigned pile this weekend i forgot to mention! :D

Right then Jay' date=' what's the plan for today?[/quote']

Might have a look into the Rooney market.

The Bale market got fixed on Saturday, I managed to grab two while it was happening so right now I am sitting on over 20k profit.

My choices today would be either.

Rooney

Benzema

Di Natale

I am sure one of those three will have room to make a good profit off, however I have to wait until my other two mates are awake so we can decide which ones to target.