FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

You can buy packs with them' date=' i think its some way of buying packs through the web app, maybe you buy fifa points on your console then you can buy packs online? Probably another way of making money no doubt! :P[/quote']

Just researched it a little, looks like i was spot on. You can buy them via PSN or XBL then you can either buy packs across console or via the web app.

Get to page 1426 and it crashes. Cheers EA

Why on earth are you at page 1426? :P

I only have 7k now haha but I do have Oxlade Chamberlain x 2 and Szczesny and Mananone and Santos and Jenkinson :)

Highest I have forked out is 1200 for Koscielny.

Update

GK: Szczesny (800)

RB: Kelly (400)

LB:

CB:

CB: Koscielny (1' date='200)

CDM: Schniederlin (200)

CDM: Scott Parker

CAM: Adam Lallana (450)

CAM: Gervinho

CF:

ST: Jelavic (500)

Bench:

GK: Lindegaard (550)

DEF:

DEF: Kolo Toure

MID: Kacaniklic (150)

MID: Ramsey (500)

ATK: Rodriguez (450)

ATK:[/quote']

Would you trade a Gervinho LW for an Oxlade-Chamberlain?

Just a maximum' date=' far too many retards to put a minimum on. I missed a Rooney at 400 coins last night :([/quote']

:eek:

I don't have the patience to go to the 59th minute, I'm just going through the major leagues trying to find bargains. Most I've made so far is 1k off a 433 Sagna :o and an underpriced Diego Milito

Heres a little tip lads if you already don't know. only search for gold on all leagues on buy now of 300 only... Keep searching and clicking back. you have to be very very quick! No matter what the player is as long as they are gold and buy now of 300 coins buy them and quick sell. In some cases I have brought a rare gold for 200 coins and quick sold for over 600... Easy profit :D:D

Hernandez 433

Mikel 451

Ronaldinho CAM 352

Forgot to add

Julio Baptista 442

Yannick Djalo 4321 (90 Pace)

You get them in packs?

Not bad dude. I will keep you posted the only one I would use in my formation is Hernandez but Ronnie would be cool to have haha how much for Ronnie?

This will probably be my 1st team then i'll go on to make a premierleague team/Hybrid or summat like that.

pitch-49630.png

Niiicee looks very expansive. How do you find the new skill moves? Your Brazilian team would be good at that :)

I am going to buy every single Arsenal player in 4-3-3 and make two seperate squads.

1 as the first team of Arsenal and the other as the silvers and bronze.

Then I will make a BPL mix team with Ben Arfa etc..

Niiicee looks very expansive. How do you find the new skill moves? Your Brazilian team would be good at that :)

I am going to buy every single Arsenal player in 4-3-3 and make two seperate squads.

1 as the first team of Arsenal and the other as the silvers and bronze.

Then I will make a BPL mix team with Ben Arfa etc..

Love the new skill moves and the dribbling is way better, same here i always end up making an arsenal team. Podolski is amazing, i'll be honest i couldn't handle him on fifa12 but on fifa13 i can actually use him.

Love the new skill moves and the dribbling is way better' date=' same here i always end up making an arsenal team. Podolski is amazing, i'll be honest i couldn't handle him on fifa12 but on fifa13 i can actually use him.[/quote']

I love the new skill passing specially with flair players. The new look of the fake shot is awesome as well.

You play on PS3?