FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

Decided to do a Portsmouth career and swap all the teams in league to match the real life situation now.

I thought i would do a challenge and play on legendary and buy Egypt players from the free agents :D

I finished top of the league by 17 points.I didn't play them all and i simmed like the last 10 games and that's where i started to get a big advantage on second place.

I bought Carlton Cole from free agents and he played 40 games scored 23 and set up 9 and he is a tank when i play the games.

Anyone eles play on legendary or got a challenge they are currently doing ?

Like lemons, my Liverpool career mode is on legendary. However only played the first pre-season game, a 2-0 loss to Sevilla with my second team:p

I updated the premier league and also put monaco in the ligue 1. Also have the turkish league in and shaktar are in the russian league. I updated all the squads so I already had Mignolet, Aspas, Toure and Alberto, but I have also added Mkhitaryan:D, Aogo and Ilori. Plus I've sold Skrtel. Pool are on the up!!

After playing about 10 games of Legendary in the past few days, I've decided to go back to World Class. I should make it clear it's not because I have been loosing all the time. In fact my record over the 10 games was 4 wins 3 draws and 3 losses, so I haven't had the worst of luck. Basically I have decided it just isn't realistic. The AI never seems to make mistakes and seems to pick out impossible passes that you just don't get in real life. I only kept 2 clean sheets out of the 10 games because to me it feels like the AI can almost decide when it wants to score. One moment I'll be all over the opposition and then just like that it's scoring goals for fun and you can't stop it. Even on ultra defensive with 5 at the back they still seem to pick out passes which were never there. On world class the AI makes the occasional mistake and also makes some fantastic goals, but in legendary it just never seems to go wrong. For me world class is just more enjoyable, realistic, and I still loose on it too.

After playing about 10 games of Legendary in the past few days' date=' I've decided to go back to World Class. I should make it clear it's not because I have been loosing all the time. In fact my record over the 10 games was 4 wins 3 draws and 3 losses, so I haven't had the worst of luck. Basically I have decided it just isn't realistic. The AI never seems to make mistakes and seems to pick out impossible passes that you just don't get in real life. I only kept 2 clean sheets out of the 10 games because to me it feels like the AI can almost decide when it wants to score. One moment I'll be all over the opposition and then just like that it's scoring goals for fun and you can't stop it. Even on ultra defensive with 5 at the back they still seem to pick out passes which were never there. On world class the AI makes the occasional mistake and also makes some fantastic goals, but in legendary it just never seems to go wrong. For me world class is just more enjoyable, realistic, and I still loose on it too.[/quote']

I did the same on my Liverpool career a few months back and changed down to World Class after a few games for the same reason. The 2010 World Cup game got the difficulties just right, as even on Legendary they would miss a tackle or miss when one on one.

After playing about 10 games of Legendary in the past few days' date=' I've decided to go back to World Class. I should make it clear it's not because I have been loosing all the time. In fact my record over the 10 games was 4 wins 3 draws and 3 losses, so I haven't had the worst of luck. Basically I have decided it just isn't realistic. The AI never seems to make mistakes and seems to pick out impossible passes that you just don't get in real life. I only kept 2 clean sheets out of the 10 games because to me it feels like the AI can almost decide when it wants to score. One moment I'll be all over the opposition and then just like that it's scoring goals for fun and you can't stop it. Even on ultra defensive with 5 at the back they still seem to pick out passes which were never there. On world class the AI makes the occasional mistake and also makes some fantastic goals, but in legendary it just never seems to go wrong. For me world class is just more enjoyable, realistic, and I still loose on it too.[/quote']

I'm doing fine on Legendary.My Portsmouth are in the premier league and i beat Liverpool 2-1 in my first game :)

But i wont change as this is my challenge.All you need is fast players at the back to try and prevent the stupid through balls they make which somehow get through.

Southampton FC

Season 1 Recap:

Sold G. Ramirez for 44M to FC Barcelona.

Sold A. Lallana for 18M to Chelsea FC.

Bought C. Benteke for 18.5M from Aston Villa

Bought D. Reyes for 2.5M + player from C. America

Finished 11th place!

Season 2:

Line-Up

Horn

Clyne - Bartra - Reyes - Shaw

Schneilderen - Illarramendi

Deuofelou - Bernard - Sterling

Benteke

Game 1: 1 - 1 Newcastle United

Game 2: 3 - 0 Manchester United (Bernard was amazing)

Game 3: 2 - 0 Everton

Loving this career mode.

Clyne wanted to be sold before the start of the season but now that we are in good form he wants to stay.

Playing in World Class ATM. Switch to Legendary in cup games.

Recently started a Chelsea one as I hadn't done one on FIFA 13 .

Put Schurrle and Van Ginkel in Chelsea and done all transfers for BPL.

Bought Lewandowski for £18M and Sold for £50M to FC Barcelona.

Sold Schurrle for £42.5M to Real Madrid, and bought Neymar for £20m :D

EDIT: Bought Cavani for £15M + Demba Ba.

Started a career with Arsenal and Jack Wilshere whos only valued at 19m put in a request before the season begun that he wanted to go.

I had bids in straight away and countered 45m to all of them, Manchester City obviously were the only team to accept the counter and bought him.

So i bought Gotze for 39m :D

Got forced to restart my Liverpool career mode because of some freeze glitch I kept encountering. Every time I got to July 29 the game just froze. Any how I restarted and have played 3 games of the season. Opened with a 3-1 win over Manchester City, then I lost to WBA 1-0 and drew with Arsenal 2-2. I signed Greizemann, Abdennour and Aogo. Another thing I've also been doing is playing out Luis Suarez's suspension. He's got 4 games out of 6 done so far as I also had a captial one cup match which I simmed and won 4-3 on pens.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently in Season Two with my Aston Villa career mode....

In Season One August window we had a clear out with Ireland heading to Newcastle for 3m' date=' Bent went to Sevilla for 6.5m and N'zogbia went to Liverpool for 4.5m and Guzan decided to hand in a transfer request and left for 3.5m

We didnt have much to play with so i opted to sign Kouyate from Anderlecht (who is a beast) 5m , Luke Shaw for 2.5m from Southampton , Deulofeu from Barcelona for 5m,Leitner for 6m and Unnerstall for 2m.

The team looked like this...

..........................................Unnerstall (73)..........................................

Lowton (72)...........Clark (76).....................Kouyate (76).........Shaw (70)

..........El Ahamdi (73)..............Delph (71)..........Leitner (74)...............

Deulofeu (73).......................Benteke (74)..............Agbonlahor (72)..........

The objective in Season One was to avoid relegation well it took 11 games for me to concede a goal and 14 games to finally lose... went down 1-0 to Man Utd in a match i should have won.

Picked up again after this and the reserves with Weimann,Bannan were excelling.

Ended up doing the treble in the end beating Man City in League Cup and Tottenham in FA Cup and won the league on the final day at Wigan after being 2 points ahead of Chelsea who i trailed for most of the season.

The board gave me a cash injection and along with selling off players like Vlaar etc.... i managed to raise 35m.

Signed Courtois from Chelsea for 14m, Ramires from Valencia for 9m , Maicon from Locomotiv for 2m and Juculei for 1.5m from Anzhi and Koscielny for 7m from Arsenal.

Team currently looks like this...

..........................................Courtois (83)..........................................

Lowton (77)...........Kos (81).....................Kouyate (82).........Shaw (75)

..........Ramires (82)..............Delph (78)..........Leitner (78)...............

Deulofeu (78).......................Benteke (82)..............Agbonlahor (75)..........

Delph and Benteke have both risen the most 8 points each so far and Benteke pace is now 86 and his strength is 93.

Kouyate is an absolute monster and most stats are high 80s / low 90s.

Will let you know how season two goes.[/quote']

So.... Now in Season 3 with Aston Villa. Won everything there was to win last year and made some great buys and sales in the summer.

Sold Agbonlahor(79) to AC Milan for 8m

Sold Leitner (81) to PSG for 20m

Sold Benteke (85) to Barcelona for 29m

In Paulinho for 11m

In El Shaawary for 19m

In Lewandowski for 23m

In Pogba for 15m

Team currently looks like this now in Season 3...

..........................................Courtois (85)..........................................

Lowton (80)...........Kos (82).....................Kouyate (84).........Shaw (79)

..........Ramires (85)..............Paulinho (85)..........Pogba (81)...............

Deulofeu(82)...................Lewandowski(86)..............ElShaawary(83)..........

Back Up

Delph 81

Lukaku 81

Maicon (LW) 80

Albrighton (79)

Wright (76) Academy star

Futcher (75) Academy star

San Jose (82)

Lihaj (77)

Baker (76)

Viscounti (77) - free agent in season 2

Unerstall (81)

Deulofeu has 98 pace and is unbelievable

Kouyate defensive stats are all in the 90s

Ramires has 98 stamina

Players like Lowton and a few others have improved loads.

Still enjoying this career mode game.

Started a new career mode the other day where I had switched the teams from the 4 British Leagues (PL, Champ, L1, L2) with the Top 80 or so clubs in Europe. I picked Anzhi as they were in the lowest league but had plenty of money to spend.....but not enough as you will discover later.

I decided to make bids aplenty for loads of players, and ended up spending all the transfer money I had been given. So rather than wait until January, I purchased the billionaire takeover from the EASFC, and all of a sudden, I have £60m more to spend! Here is the list of players I signed (don't know the fees as Im not on now, but I spent near enough every penny)

Chris Samba

Joel Matip

Kurt Zouma

Cheikh Kouyate

Gokhan Gonul

Raul Meireles

Fernando

Christian Atsu

Gael Kakuta

Jadson

Nicklas Bendtner

Mauro Zarate

Record is currently W1 D1 L1. Eto'o and Lacina Traore both got injured in the same game vs Everton, so Willian had been leading the line before I signed Zarate. This career mode has given me the opportunity to use players I would never think of signing, Meireles is quite good alongside a defensive midfielder like Lass or Fernando.

Started a new career mode the other day where I had switched the teams from the 4 British Leagues (PL' date=' Champ, L1, L2) with the Top 80 or so clubs in Europe. I picked Anzhi as they were in the lowest league but had plenty of money to spend.....but not enough as you will discover later.

I decided to make bids aplenty for loads of players, and ended up spending all the transfer money I had been given. So rather than wait until January, I purchased the billionaire takeover from the EASFC, and all of a sudden, I have £60m more to spend! Here is the list of players I signed (don't know the fees as Im not on now, but I spent near enough every penny)

Chris Samba

Joel Matip

Kurt Zouma

[b']Cheikh Kouyate[/b]

Gokhan Gonul

Raul Meireles

Fernando

Christian Atsu

Gael Kakuta

Jadson

Nicklas Bendtner

Mauro Zarate

Record is currently W1 D1 L1. Eto'o and Lacina Traore both got injured in the same game vs Everton, so Willian had been leading the line before I signed Zarate. This career mode has given me the opportunity to use players I would never think of signing, Meireles is quite good alongside a defensive midfielder like Lass or Fernando.

Kouyate becomes so good its unreal.

In season two i think he has 86 pace .... 93 strength and 91 stamina.

Not to mention all his defending abilities range from 88+

FYI' date=' had a session against Elohim yesterday.

Finished 8-1 in games to me ;)[/quote']

Haha in the Head-To-Head Seasons Trophy... I currently have 9 titles to his big fat 0. :D

I think i have lost 3 in over 30 games to him :rolleyes:

And i also beat him 10-0 with Brazil B)

• 2 weeks later...

Really getting back into CM even though its not long until the new installment is released.

I started a career mode with Deportivo La Courna, returning all loaned players and then removing the top five players. Played three season with them on World Class difficulty finishing 14th, 12th and 8th signing gems such as Fredy Castillo, Borja Garcia & Marcos Gullon (disappointed that GK Felipe Ramos was still only rated 66, normally he would be in the mid 80's, but German Lux was doing a good job his rating went up to 74!!).

Anyways quite content at Deportivo despite Bayer Leverkusen trying to constantly headhunt me then...... *Real Zaragoza takeover complete bankrolled by an unknown billionaire* the next day they offered me the job haha. Never seen something like this before. So far with my 100m euro signed Muniain, Shaqiri, Dominguez, Dede, Alderweild, Moussa Sissoko in the January window, going to wait until the new season starts so objective won't be so high before I try for Cavani or Neymar.

Had 50k so decided to see what i could build on UT now the market is dead.

4-2-2-2

Bundesliga

Adler (Wiese)

Piszczek (Rafinha)

Santana (Badstuber)

Boateng (Sokratis)

Schmelzer (Rausch)

L.Bender (Javi Martinez)

Gundogan (Luis Gustavo)

Muller (Kroos)

Gotze (Diego)

Aubameyang (Gomez)

Reus (Lewandowski)

front two are so good together, avoided Neuer,Lahm,Schwein+Hummels.

Gundogan is so good on the game easily one of my favourite players.