FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

Thanks mate.

Whenever i search for the 300 ones' date=' just says no results ha.[/quote']

Yeah you have to click it then click back and then click it again etc.. It is a long and slow process however I picked up a gold rare Darren Bent for a buy now of 200 and sold him for 900, I usually only make 50 coins of per person I get though at the moment.

But I cba to do it anymore as it is way to time consuming.

What are the fifa points underneath the coins in the top tight corner?

You can use them to buy packs.

When the game is released instead of having to only pay for packs on your console you can buy some Fifa points (while on the console) and then when you go on to the Web App you can use them there. That way more people can use the packs during happy hour if they are working etc..

Hope this helps mate. :)

Does everybody get the starting gold packs or only the ones who bought Ultimate Edition ? Anyways the best i got was Kalou' date=' Mounier and Mollo :o[/quote']

If you played FUT 12 then you get given 2 packs as a welcome gift.

When you then log on to the PS3 or X-Box with Ultimate edition you get another 2 packs.

Does anyone know if it is 2 a week or 2 a month?

:)

Decided after 3 years (I think :P) of not bothering too much with UT' date=' I'm actuall gonna give it a go this year.

Anybody have any good money making tips for me? :)[/quote']

Like I said to people yesterday. Lets all try and buy one players. for me I know people will want Chamberlain. if we all saved some coins and tried to buy them all we can fix the market like me and my mates did last year with Heskey, and Delfonseuo