FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

I think I'll probably be sticking to another standard premiership ultimate team this year' date=' as I have done on the past few FIFA's. I'm getting the ultimate edition of FIFA 13, but that's my plan if I don't get something spectacular in any of my packs. I'm more of a career mode/playing normal games online with friends type of guy :)

Speaking of previous FIFA's, what's the best 'generation' team that everyone can put together? I had some brilliant players on FIFA 10 UT, so my team is mainly made up of players from that game. I'll post mine later if I get chance...[/quote']

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kxMMOv3qbXp:360

Thats mine, got better players on the bench but I just loved playing with all them players. Most of them were in form and they were from the year Inter won the CL. Maicon was so good on that, scored so many long shots with him and Milito just never missed. If I can remember correctly there was an 88 rated Sneijder and I had it but for some reason I prefered the 87 so went with that one.

Finding it easy to buy players for under what they're going for, but finding it difficult to sell them for full price as not many people are buying players.

Might have to wait until the game comes out to sell my players, but I should have enough for Trundle who's having no takers at 14-15k on PS3.

Got 2.8k with about 8k worth of players in my trade pile. It's good for making coins but it's really slow so probably need a different trading method.

EnglishBronzeTeam-Team1_zps8e10b69a.png

Paid 4.5 for slew though he was going for 6/7 infact its more 5.5 but apart from that most were bought for well under market value. Thought i'd give the 3-5-2 ago again as it proved to be my best formation last season and hopefully it will be the same again. Defence is strong is solid the cdms are the best i could get without having to pay for cm>cdm conversions which are like 1k atm (not worth it for 500 coin players) the front three are where the real quality in this side is Nouble has high strength for a bronze (78) while still be fast with a powerful shot and Slew offers the pace :P

Going to build another bronze side to rotate with this one but first think ill try and trade up to 20k in order to leave a bit in the bank to start on a silver side :o

edit - Sj when your trying to sell players its best to take a smaller profit than whats avalible to get the coins turning over fast , for example i buy cards at 500 and sell them for 800 within 10minutes of listing which isnt a large profit but doing 10 cards every half hour like this is 3k before tax instead of selling them for 900/1000 which is a larger profit but more than likely have to spend 2/3 hours trying to sell the card only to lower the card price later on , just keeps profit churning over.

i always list cards for example lowest bin is 5400 at 5000 just to make sure they sell fast , dont think ya need the help just thought id let you know how ive been doing it :)

Seems like I'm coming to kick myself about buying Insigne, on the first day the web app was released.

I've come to see in some cases he's going for around 750 coins now, me being me, I just went straight in on the first day, hell bent on getting him, forked over the odds at 1.9K with there not being many on the market at that time.

Bad, bad, move. :o

Other than buying a LB and RB, seems like I might have to wait for the game to be released now, as the players I'm looking at (1 CM, 1 CAM, 1 LM, 1 RM), cost far too much, and I can't be asked to play the, 'buy/sell' game, unless I get seriously lucky with some daily gift coinage/free mini gold pack.

Some nice goals on that Ashh.

Isco has been bought' date=' now 3 more and my team will be complete for when the game releases.

[b']Does anybody have the link to the website where it tells you who is 5* skills etc[/b]

cheers mate and use futwiz.com , still in beta but allows you to search all the 5* skillers etc anything you want really just wouldn't use their other features atm (squad builder etc) same can be said for Chuzzz.com/ut13.

Both decent tools for searching player stats skills etc both have there problems but both dead useful at the moment :)

Some nice goals on that Ashh.

Isco has been bought' date=' now 3 more and my team will be complete for when the game releases.

[b']Does anybody have the link to the website where it tells you who is 5* skills etc[/b]

Never did I ever think that Lee Trundle would be mentioned in the same sentence as Ronaldo, Ribery and Neymar!

Yes, Preston's Lee Trundle is 5* skills.

Never did I ever think that Lee Trundle would be mentioned in the same sentence as Ronaldo' date=' Ribery and Neymar!

Yes, Preston's Lee Trundle is 5* skills.[/quote']

thats why hes going for 15k at the moment well people are trying to shift him for that haha :P

They guesstimate at around 9 days Adam' date=' in reality, considering it's working days only, then the process of shipping it back to you, it should take about 2/3 weeks I would imagine.[/quote']

Thanks, will have to get it sent off sometime next week then, looks like I will be stuck on the web app for longer than I want to :(

Just purchased my EA Sports Season Ticket :)

I have heard it will be available tomorrow at 6pm. It will appear in the latest section of the PSN Store.

Can not wait to play! I should hopefully finish building my team tomorrow so will show you my side then. However I have seen some really cool teams on here already. Nice work lads :)