FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

Maybe its just me reading and understanding this wrong, but doesnt the early access / season ticket thing mean you can play it until the game comes out in the stores in which case you then buy it?

People was telling me today it was were you buy the season ticket, then buy the game (from EA / online) and thats how you get early access, like buying the game early.

But having read it myself I don't think it works like that, I think people who have pre-ordered a copy could still pay the season ticket price and play it for a few days until they get there proper copy.

Anybody know for certain which way around it is?

Maybe its just me reading and understanding this wrong' date=' but doesnt the early access / season ticket thing mean you can play it until the game comes out in the stores in which case you then buy it?

People was telling me today it was were you buy the season ticket, then buy the game (from EA / online) and thats how you get early access, like buying the game early.

But having read it myself I don't think it works like that, I think people who have pre-ordered a copy could still pay the season ticket price and play it for a few days until they get there proper copy.

Anybody know for certain which way around it is?[/quote']

You only get the early access until the full game is released. From what I understand, the early access stops working when the full game comes out, so you then have to buy it (disc or online). So you're right, you can get it even if you have pre-ordered.

Really struggling to make much profit at the moment. Just making the odd bit on silvers, cheap Prem golds and formation cards. Hoping I'll get to about 30-40k before Friday and then I'll probably just spend it all on gold contracts, as I'm confident they'll shoot up in price once people start playing the game.

I'm expecting Jovetic and Cavani to double in prices for next weeks release' date=' so tempted to just buy them and sit for a week.. Not sure if it's the right thing to do though.[/quote']

I Honestly think cavani will go to 20k+, he's 13-16k on ps3.. and well pretty much every loves Jovetic i think he'll be around 7k. Looking out for cheap one's myself i need to do something rather than just sit about here and feel sorry for myself of how bad i am at trading lol :o:P

I Honestly think cavani will go to 20k+' date=' he's 13-16k on ps3.. and well pretty much every loves Jovetic i think he'll be around 7k. Looking out for cheap one's myself i need to do something rather than just sit about here and feel sorry for myself of how bad i am at trading lol :o:P[/quote']

More or less the same on 360. Waiting to get to 17k before I pick them up though. Currently running through the market. Have about 10k of profitable consumables to sell next week aswell.

More or less the same on 360. Waiting to get to 17k before I pick them up though. Currently running through the market. Have about 10k of profitable consumables to sell next week aswell.

Might invest in contracts not sure though, made a decent profit off formation cards but it seems they aren't going cheap now, really i should of kept them until the game is out :/

I'm quite new to UT, how the hell are some people making so much money? I really struggle to make anything but a few hundred coins a day.

This is what I've been able to come up with so far... It's not great by any stretch. I have a few players up for auction, but they won't bring much. I'm down to my last 150 coins too.

utgermany_zps94181845.jpg

What is the minimum you can get away with whilst still achieving 100% chemistry? I'd like to branch out into other leagues/nationalities, but I want to maintain a good chemistry.

Also I'm really struggling to find a German 4-1-2-1-2 Manager. :(

Really enjoying it though. Can't wait for the full game.

Notlong until season ticket pre release i got a bit lucky in respect that my account already had 1000ms on it from january and got my game its self for £20+15 for these boxers i wanted anyways so i dont really feel like im paying the £17 for all the extra features :P

Cant wait to play it just going to build another bronze side to rotate with my english bronze :D

What is the minimum you can get away with whilst still achieving 100% chemistry? I'd like to branch out into other leagues/nationalities' date=' but I want to maintain a good chemistry.[/quote']

I would advise you to only go for German players, even if they play in England or Spain etc.. (Khedira of Madrid or Mertesacker of Arsenal for example). That way you would still get 100% chemistry.

To be honest though if you have 100% chemistry your are more likely for people to quit against you before you kick off, and EA will usually handicap you. I aim for about 80% chem. So I don't get people quit and that way EA favours me in the match.

But do what you feel like bro, it's your team. :)

I would advise you to only go for German players' date=' even if they play in England or Spain etc.. (Khedira of Madrid or Mertesacker of Arsenal for example). That way you would still get 100% chemistry.

To be honest though if you have 100% chemistry your are more likely for people to quit against you before you kick off, and EA will usually handicap you. I aim for about 80% chem. So I don't get people quit and that way EA favours me in the match.

But do what you feel like bro, it's your team. :)[/quote']

Personally go for 99 chem so just a full chem team with no manager hardley anyone quots out on the start screen and the handicap in my opinion is less :)

I would advise you to only go for German players' date=' even if they play in England or Spain etc.. (Khedira of Madrid or Mertesacker of Arsenal for example). That way you would still get 100% chemistry.

But do what you feel like bro, it's your team. :)[/quote']

Thanks. I want to stick to German players, but I'm finding I can't afford many of them now.

Personally go for 99 chem so just a full chem team with no manager hardley anyone quots out on the start screen and the handicap in my opinion is less :)

I never knew you didn't have to have a manager. That's helpful!

He could make a hybrid and still have 100 chemistry.

Sorry to sound thick, but can you give me some more info on these 'hybrid teams' and what they entail. Again, I'm new to UT.

Thank you all for the advice.