FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

Always @ 5%.

My PSN is "Romano_XD" if anyone will be playing tonight. Might be able to teach you guys a few things if you wish ;) (although I'm not really very great at the demo - much better at '12).

Inbox me your PSN and I will have a game with you later. Do you use headset for matches?

Sadly I won't be able to play UT just yet as they won't let buy packs. I will just have to play online matches with people.

I will be on around 6pm so if anyone plays on PS3 and wants a beating then come forward :P

I joke Im so N00beh ;)

There is a ridiculously easy tournament atm where you get coins + packs for winning so I will be personally smashing that

What is the tournament exactly? No entry req (max 5 star)? And what exactly is the prize (for online)?

The default biggest tournament for the best team. Can't remember what it's called.

2k + a goal pack is the prize.

Your EXP level carries over from FIFA 12 btw and depending what level you are means you can buy certain boosts (one is 1k bonus for 10 games on UT)

Prices are without doubt going to go up.

The default biggest tournament for the best team. Can't remember what it's called.

2k + a goal pack is the prize.

Your EXP level carries over from FIFA 12 btw and depending what level you are means you can buy certain boosts (one is 1k bonus for 10 games on UT)

Prices are without doubt going to go up.

So that's like a 7k prize...not too shabby. :D

And yeah, I know. I think I'm about level 30 so should get 1,500-2,000 credit things. Not sure if I'll buy coin boosts or increased trade pile though.

Prices have already started to go up I've found (not massively though).

So that's like a 7k prize...not too shabby. :D

And yeah' date=' I know. I think I'm about level 30 so should get 1,500-2,000 credit things. Not sure if I'll buy coin boosts or increased trade pile though.

Prices have already started to go up I've found (not massively though).[/quote']

Us europeans with season ticket have 3 days to get as many coins through games as possible. By the look of it coins will be so easy to get.

Us europeans with season ticket have 3 days to get as many coins through games as possible. By the look of it coins will be so easy to get.

Yeah' date=' on US release day prices should go up a lot...and then there's UK release, where we'll see players like Milner going for 15k again? Who knows!:P

Does anyone reckon it would be worth buying a load of contracts?

Yeah, you will probably double your money. I wouldn't do it yet though.

There is a ridiculously easy tournament atm where you get coins + packs for winning so I will be personally smashing that

Ahh ok when you say easy is it against people online or computer?

I can't play UT anyways because I don't have no where enough players. Unless I sell Chamberlain now for 6k and then make a cheap EPL team, what should I do lads?

I can't play UT anyways because I don't have no where enough players. Unless I sell Chamberlain now for 6k and then make a cheap EPL team' date=' what should I do lads?[/quote']

Def sell Ox right now and make a full team. You can earn coins that way, no point on sitting on Ox and not playing imo

I can't play UT anyways because I don't have no where enough players. Unless I sell Chamberlain now for 6k and then make a cheap EPL team' date=' what should I do lads?[/quote']

Definitely sell him. And I'm pretty sure he goes for more than 6k.

There is an offline and online version. I didn't see the offline prizes on the guys stream.