FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

Can someone give me some tips on trading?

Sell players for higher than you buy them for?

But seriously, I suck at trading. I always have a minus in the trading section. XD. Try to buy a Shea Salinas (RM, San Jose Earthquakes) and sell him on, I got one for my team that was at least 50% cheaper than all the others, so you could probably make a profit off him :)

so p**sed off been doing my web app and putting my old xbox email address in' date=' bought season ticket on my ps3 and had to start again so... who wants 11,000 coins free on xbox?[/quote']

The Newman foundation is open for donations please :D:)

Edit: Actually, I can trade them back to your new account if you want (that's if you still want to give them away)? :)

so p**sed off been doing my web app and putting my old xbox email address in' date=' bought season ticket on my ps3 and had to start again so... who wants 11,000 coins free on xbox?[/quote']

I'll log into my brother's account and take them off your hands if you wish (deadly serious - and it actually would be my brother :P). Might even be able to throw a couple of thousand your way on PS3. ;)

Can't bothered to trade anymore so made an awesome Bundesliga team' date=' even though I probably overpaid for most of them :o[/quote']

Thats a really nice team mate, Think Deigo looks beast will probably be the first player i go to buy once i get some match earnings unless Firmino turns out to be a god.

Started building a Dutch Bronze side as all my mates have gone for English Bronzes which are just far to expensive especially with Bronzes probably not being as amazing as they we're last year, Got a Strike force of Lumu and Luckassen which looks very good teams nearly finished just got to buy a Lb,Cb,Rm and some subs which should bring the total cost of the team up to around 3k not bad considering thats probably half the price of Slew :P

I was very good on UT12 at making coins but struggling on here, nonetheless played a LOT of FIFA 13 today, a few clubs games, it's alright to be fair, a lot of Ultimate Team which is fantastic, the game's engine just make's the game more fun. First Touch control is brilliant, just generally love the game.

I have done a bit of trading and have made a few different squads over the last few days. I decided to sell everyone and built this.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#bYCSupLcnHpPd:ps3

The formation is a little risky but it really helps me control possession. I need to improve my ST and CB but for now they will do.

When the game comes out I will buy my whole Arsenal team, but this will do until then :)

Reus 10-17k and once the games out he's gonna be easily 25-35k... Just need to make a couple of k to get him.

I think he'll be more than 35k - one of the best central attackers in the league (4* skills' date=' pace, good shot)...More around 40k-50k IMO.

Daily gifts in 5 mins then bed for me, hopefully my stuff on trade will sell overnight so that I can buy Robinho (reverted back to Serie A 4321) and the rest of my subs.

Link: [url']http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#efB0QPW2nHpQB:ps3[/url]

Cavani sold. Paid 15k' date=' sold for 27k. Bought 4231 Reus for 18k. He's a definite 40k player judging his stats.[/quote']

Lovely profit that!

------

Got another season ticket pack now that it's technically Monday, although nothing noteworthy in it. Daily gift was like 250 coins also. Can't say no to free coins though. :) Now just need to get my EASFC level to 40 so I can buy the 10 x 1000 coin boost - that will be a handy boost! :D