FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

Great!

Just spent near on £80 on FIFA, MS points and GM and now i can't even use them because some SOB from here last year (won't say no names, but you know who you are) decided to hack my account and now their email and password from last year is still on my account and i can't change it.

Haven't got a clue what to do now......

Great!

Just spent near on £80 on FIFA' date=' MS points and GM and now i can't even use them because some SOB from here last year (won't say no names, but you know who you are) decided to hack my account and now their email and password from last year is still on my account and i can't change it.

Haven't got a clue what to do now......[/quote']

If you have bought gold membership can't you just make a new account? I know it isn't ideal but at least you will get to play.

Great!

Just spent near on £80 on FIFA' date=' MS points and GM and now i can't even use them because some SOB from here last year (won't say no names, but you know who you are) decided to hack my account and now their email and password from last year is still on my account and i can't change it.

Haven't got a clue what to do now......[/quote']

ouch :eek:

Amazon needs to hurry up and delivery it

:P anyone know what service they go through for first class, City Link ect ?

Regarding career, its very very good.. never usually get so into but after starting one with Swindon Town i could put it down on the season ticket. The fact you can buy a new chairman for a season with catalogue coins is a very nice touch aswell (havent tested this out yet).. brought Int management but not quite sure how you get it to work in your career as its still locked even though i brought it

:confused:

It is and player ratings fluctuate so much now. I bought Muriel and by September he had jumped from 78 to 80.

Thats one thing i noticed aswell' date=' Williams has been scoring a shed load of goals for me at Swindon and has risen by about 3 in 3 months of the season.. realistic now it seems, hope the player growth downgrades after a while of not playing though otherwise players ratings will be sky high[/center']

Thats one thing i noticed aswell' date=' Williams has been scoring a shed load of goals for me at Swindon and has risen by about 3 in 3 months of the season.. realistic now it seems, hope the player growth downgrades after a while of not playing though otherwise players ratings will be sky high[/center']

Gallas was nowhere near my team and by the middle of September he had gone from 78 to 75, Ditto Friedel 81 to 77