FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

Is anyone buying the EA season ticket? Also is it worth it?

Firstly, I dont think Ill be buying it but that could change.

Now my opinion is that I think the season ticket is mainly targeted to those who play UT a lot. Im not saying you shouldnt buy it if you arent a UT regular but most of the benefits are for those players. This year, theyve gone one step forward to benefiting though players because you not only get to play a week early I think, but this time UT is included in that so you can a big big start ahead of others without it. You also get the 24 premium gold packs (1 each week) which I think would be worth more than the actual season ticket itself plus 20% off of all packs you buy. You also get to play other EA games early but Im not one of those who buys NHL and all those other games.

So overall big UT player then buy it, if not then its really up to you but I dont think its worth it if you just play H2H and clubs.

Yeh true' date=' its not a deal breaker just doesnt look right when you have the star player from Barca on the cover.[/quote']

Xavi isn't on the cover:confused::rolleyes::P

I presume the cover is player's licensing i.e. the player signs the deal whereas the stadium and such things has to be done through the club:confused:

Xavi isn't on the cover:confused::rolleyes::P

I presume the cover is player's licensing i.e. the player signs the deal whereas the stadium and such things has to be done through the club:confused:

Yep, shame arsenal never get a deal. would love everyone to have their game faces.. Only few have though :(

Yep' date=' shame arsenal never get a deal. would love everyone to have their game faces.. Only few have though :([/quote']

I've never understood the way they choose who has game faces or who has the default faces shall we say.. is it done on sponsorships ? because if thats the case surely there need that for the UT faces on the cards ? so im guessing EA choose the players they feel should have them ?

:confused:

I've never understood the way they choose who has game faces or who has the default faces shall we say.. is it done on sponsorships ? because if thats the case surely there need that for the UT faces on the cards ? so im guessing EA choose the players they feel should have them ?

:confused:

Like my post below' date=' someone goes to the training ground or whatever and takes pics, look it up on google or go on the ea website.

Nar, im sure majority in FIFA 12 are real faces for us.

how come no arsenal pics have been leaked then? Ea or whoever it is that does it go in and take pics etc and i always see loads of other teams getting most of their players getting a picture taken for fifa..

Only few arsenal players have their gameface where has like 30 teams have a full lineup of game faced players.

how come no arsenal pics have been leaked then? Ea or whoever it is that does it go in and take pics etc and i always see loads of other teams getting most of their players getting a picture taken for fifa..

Only few arsenal players have their gameface where has like 30 teams have a full lineup of game faced players.

According to this thread' date=' we've been revisited for face photos.

[url']http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/1689243.page[/url]

According to this thread' date=' we've been revisited for face photos.

[url']http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/1689243.page[/url]

Yeah i heard about Arteta getting updated but that was about it, i know chambo has his face as he's got a deal with ea anyway, but it wouldn't surprise me to see the likes of szczesny, gervinho, coquelin etc not have their face.

That list mention only says arteta and chambo have been improved..

Downloading FIFA 13 demo right now on PC, feeling excited..

Half an hour to go on my extremely slow connection :o

Will post up screens if I can. :)

EDIT: I have to say I'm really pleased with the demo. It feels very fluid to me, running at 60 FPS throughout the whole match the passing feels effortless (I used manual), the tackling is improved, the commentary is enhanced including reports from a Jim I believe, on any injuries that occurred. First touch is really better and more realistic, the collision system hasn't wacked up on me so far.

A couple of screens

fifa13demo2012091119253.pngfifa13demo2012091119233.pngfifa13demo2012091119241.pngfifa13demo2012091120305.png

Whens the demo for xbox out?

And that's disatrous by EA' date=' failing to get the best team in the world stadium and probably most recognisable on the game. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Apparently its out and all for some people but you have to search bing for it. It comes up for me but no where does it say download. :confused:

Edit - Just went on the marketplace on xbox.com and its downloading now :)

Apparently its out and all for some people but you have to search bing for it. It comes up for me but no where does it say download. :confused:

Edit - Just went on the marketplace on xbox.com and its downloading now :)

Thanks!

The only problem now is that I can't seem to access my account online. Looks like I'm going to have to wait till it comes up on the marketplace. :(