FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

My UT side is as follows:

De Gea

Walker -- Kaboul -- David Luiz -- Cole

Wilshere -- Cazorla -- Ramires

Oscar

Balotelli -- P. Cisse

Next I'm gunna save up and buy Cech, and hopefully Yaya Toure then I'll go from there. Blew basically all my money on Cazorla, Cole and Balotelli. :o

Next I'm gunna save up and buy Cech' date=' and hopefully Yaya Toure then I'll go from there. Blew basically all my money on Cazorla, Cole and Balotelli. :o[/quote']

Balotelli is awsome, I tried loads of forwards from the EPL and could not find one I loved, but since I signed him there was no going back :P

Toure is a monster as well, although EA robbed me of mine yesterday :( , currently saving up to re-buy him even tho I should not have to!

Got 60k, shall i blow it all on gold packs in the hope i get an IF or shall i wait til wednesday and buy them then? Do i have more of a chance of getting an IF if i buy them as soon as they're released? Or does it go on a certain amount released dependent on how many packs the UT community buy as a whole? (say for every 10,000 gold packs bought, there will be one IF Suarez released into the packs)

Balotelli is awsome' date=' I tried loads of forwards from the EPL and could not find one I loved, but since I signed him there was no going back :P

Toure is a monster as well, although EA robbed me of mine yesterday :( , currently saving up to re-buy him even tho I should not have to![/quote']

Yeah he is good. Pretty pricey though. And why did they take him and yours coins as well? :confused::confused:

Yeah he is good. Pretty pricey though. And why did they take him and yours coins as well? :confused::confused:

Yeah, I noticed they was going for like 63k during the day and knew I could buy another when I play (midnight) for at most 55k , so I sold him.

Although they took the player and I never got the coins :mad: , I'm not somebody who trades much so I easily noticed where it happened.

Apparently its happening to a few people, so for people like me who manage on a limited budget I would keep on eye on your team n coins :P

EA have really outdone themselves.

Last game of Division 3 on UT' date=' have secured promotion and need one point for the title. 4-1 up on 88minutes then EA servers go down but I'm not so bothered about title, got promotion.

Log back in two minutes later to find my DNF down to the lowest it can be, and the whole of my season WIPED so now have to do it all again! Why can't they just sort their servers out to run like a normal game.

Safe to say I'm not happy[/quote']

Mate EXACTLY the same thing happened to me. Contacted ea, said they would look into it, all the usual rubbish. NOthing has happened.

Settings on my tv are all messed up so can't ever see the composure bar when I get a penalty or whatever, and cant change the tv setting so every time I get one I have to guess, but after a lot of trial and error I work out it is about 3 seconds then it's in the green so I just count to 3 and hit it now :P

Never missed!

Settings on my tv are all messed up so can't ever see the composure bar when I get a penalty or whatever' date=' and cant change the tv setting so every time I get one I have to guess, but after a lot of trial and error I work out it is about 3 seconds then it's in the green so I just count to 3 and hit it now :P

Never missed![/quote']

ahahahhaha :D

http://futhead.com/fifa/squads/136702/

This is what i'm rolling with now' date=' i'm very happy with it, looking to add Nasri soon.

The bench has Sako, Giroud, Mexes, Diakite, Mavuba, Biabiany, Gourcuff and Debuchy[/quote']

How are you finding Konko and Debuchy?

I'm running a 4-3-2-1 formation currently, Payet is great. Tracks back really well, and is so good on the ball. Saving up for Nasri and Ben Arfa, but other than that not much is needed to make a decent French squad. Don't think ill bother with Benzema, might get Remy at a later date but Gignac, Giroud and Gomis are more than good enough for the time being.

Anyone know of any certain players that are must haves for an EPL team? Obviously the big boys. But I'm talking ones that perform on the game' date=' not just rating![/quote']

Tevez for me.. Has decent pace, 4* skills so you can easily dribble/sprint past most defenders. His high Att and Def work rate is wonderful when you're pegged back or in defensive mode. He's everywhere if you play him.

How are you finding Konko and Debuchy?

I'm running a 4-3-2-1 formation currently' date=' Payet is great. Tracks back really well, and is so good on the ball. Saving up for Nasri and Ben Arfa, but other than that not much is needed to make a decent French squad. Don't think ill bother with Benzema, might get Remy at a later date but Gignac, Giroud and Gomis are more than good enough for the time being.[/quote']

Konko is great, Debuchy has maintained his greatness from 12 :D I used to be on 4321, 41212 is a nice change

Done a few transfers, but not seriously getting into it until prices fall next 2/3 weeks.

Akinfenwa - 2,000 Coins - Tank

Baines - 2,000 Coins - Favourite LB

Ronaldinho - 3,500 Coins - 83 Contracts :eek:

Kvist - 800 Coins - 44 Contracts

Missed out on Szczesny with 44 Contracts forgot about him when I bought Akinfenwa.

Got the open 50 pack achievement, now James Ward-Prowse has 59 Contracts.

Doumbia

Lallana - Honda - Ronaldinho

Ward-Prowse - Frimpong

Baines - Koscielny - Kjaer - Kelly

Szczesny

Lindegaard, Jenkinson, Afobe, Akinfenwa

Looking at getting Arteta or someone like that soon, Chiellini is who I want at CB. Right back I don't know yet, and I'll probs buy Podolski at CAM position.

Too little or too much lol? Idk on PC prices are hyper inflated. :(:rolleyes:

Anyway' date=' ideas for a bronze team? Already have a Gold BPL and a Silver nPower championship team..[/color']

Too much for what he's going for on other consoles anyway, nice little bit of money making for you there! ;) Goes for 30,000 ish on Xbox and PS3! :eek: