FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

I'd personally drop Kaboul in all honesty! :)

and can I ask you' date=' on a scale of one to ten, how good is Eden Hazard? I have Bale at LM atm but could easily sell him and buy Hazard, but I'm debating on whether to do it or not and whether the extra 50,000 is worth while? :confused:B)[/quote']

Mate I was in the exact same situation as you are. I had a Bale and found he didn't always get in the right area's However Hazard is amazing by far one of my fave players on this fifa. You can score from far out and do some great skill moves and quick acceleration. He also has immense balance so he is hard to be pushed of the ball.

In my view you would love him, no doubt.

Mate I was in the exact same situation as you are. I had a Bale and found he didn't always get in the right area's However Hazard is amazing by far one of my fave players on this fifa. You can score from far out and do some great skill moves and quick acceleration. He also has immense balance so he is hard to be pushed of the ball.

In my view you would love him' date=' no doubt.[/quote']

Does he fall to the floor easy and you get cheap PK/FK's? :P

In my view you would love him' date=' no doubt.[/quote']

I'll do that then and buy Hazard. Love the lad anyway and from what you have said it just makes it that bit easier tbh! Thanks a lot mate! Would rep but I have to spread first! :o:P

Sorry for the double post, but here's my Colombian team:

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dGOaTDOrkiP:360

Managed to get Falcao for 50,000, havn't tried him out yet but he will have to impress me a hell of a lot for him to be first choice over Jackson Martinez, who I think is a great player on this game! Very pacey side and havn't lost with it yet! :P

Sorry for the double post' date=' but here's my Colombian team:

[url']http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dGOaTDOrkiP:360[/url]

Managed to get Falcao for 50,000, havn't tried him out yet but he will have to impress me a hell of a lot for him to be first choice over Jackson Martinez, who I think is a great player on this game! Very pacey side and havn't lost with it yet! :P

Smokey, Stokey, loving it. :D

Haha, nice to see something different though rather than the usual Brazilian team.

Obvs with it being Colombian its not a awesome team but the main guys from Colombia are their so its a good team.

Rating wise, thats pretty much similar to my Prem team, accept I havent got somebody like Falcao, my strikers being Jelavic and Naismith from Everton atm. :P

Smokey' date=' Stokey, loving it. :D

Haha, nice to see something different though rather than the usual Brazilian team.

Obvs with it being Colombian its not a awesome team but the main guys from Colombia are their so its a good team.

Rating wise, thats pretty much similar to my Prem team, accept I havent got somebody like Falcao, my strikers being Jelavic and Naismith from Everton atm. :P[/center']

Hahaha, it's been my name since the early days of FUT back in Fifa 10.. ;)

You'd be surprised of actually how good it is, most players have over 88 pace, including my LB, LM, RM, CAM and ST, with one of my CB's being one of the fastest on the game! :eek:

Who do you have in your team then? Post it on here mate! :) Jelavic is a machine in the air on this game though, so hard to handle tbh! and Naismith is pretty good at dribbling too, so an interesting strike force! :)

Sorry for the double post' date=' but here's my Colombian team:

[url']http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#dGOaTDOrkiP:360[/url]

Quality team mate. I would fear playing against them. So much pace lol you would kill my full backs :)

I'd personally drop Kaboul in all honesty! :)

and can I ask you' date=' on a scale of one to ten, how good is Eden Hazard? I have Bale at LM atm but could easily sell him and buy Hazard, but I'm debating on whether to do it or not and whether the extra 50,000 is worth while? :confused:B)[/quote']

Bale and Hazard are equally good but it just depends on your playstyle.

Hazard is the better player for tight passing teams when you want to cut inside and play football through the middle he's not a very good wide man as his crossing is nowhere near as good as Bale's at LM.

Basically if you play a lot of crosses keep Bale cos a simple LT+RT then letting go of LT should be enough to pace past any RB and get in a good cross.

I personally prefer Hazard as I like playing the quick one twos in the middle of the pitch and I find him more able to play in free form attacks.

Does he fall to the floor easy and you get cheap PK/FK's? :P

Nope he's got great balance but he's so good at tight turns that if you know what you are doing he will fall over a trailing leg.

My two teams atm: http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#hEgUsM3JnHDwr:ps3

Gonna play with them later tonight/tomorrow (had similar teams before mind, so I know what they should be like) - hoping I can turn my form around. :o

Got 50k left over, so I'm gonna buy IF Miccoli once I have the money and then get enough money to get Chiellini back.

Hoping Suarez & Mata appreciate too. Koscielny & Fellaini have already had significant rises since they went to 0 cardweight, so I'm hopeful. :)

My two teams atm: http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#hEgUsM3JnHDwr:ps3

Gonna play with them later tonight/tomorrow (had similar teams before mind' date=' so I know what they should be like) - hoping I can turn my form around. :o

Got 50k left over, so I'm gonna buy IF Miccoli once I have the money and then get enough money to get Chiellini back.

Hoping Suarez & Mata appreciate too. Koscielny & Fellaini have already had significant rises since they went to 0 cardweight, so I'm hopeful. :)[/quote']

What's IF Koscielny like? Thinking of getting him as my next purchase when I get more coins.

My team as it stands:

De Gea

Walker -- Kaboul -- David Luiz -- Cole

Cazorla -- Yaya Toure -- Ramires

Podolski

Balotelli -- P. Cisse

I really like Pappis Cisse, seems to score loads for me, bit of a beast really. But I want to replace him. I literally have like 5k coins atm, so quite a way off before I can start getting decent players again. Thinking IF Koscielny, Cech and Tevez as my next targets unless someone can think of a better striker to go with Balotelli that would be great? :)

What's IF Koscielny like? Thinking of getting him as my next purchase when I get more coins.

My team as it stands:

De Gea

Walker -- Kaboul -- David Luiz -- Cole

Cazorla -- Yaya Toure -- Ramires

Podolski

Balotelli -- P. Cisse

I really like Pappis Cisse' date=' seems to score loads for me, bit of a beast really. But I want to replace him. I literally have like 5k coins atm, so quite a way off before I can start getting decent players again. Thinking IF Koscielny, Cech and Tevez as my next targets [b']unless someone can think of a better striker to go with Balotelli that would be great? :)[/b]

IF Kosc is good but not worth the coins over the NIF. If you don't have spare coins, I wouldn't bother. Otherwise, he's a good player and seems a decent investment - his price has risen ~10k (on PS3 anyway) in the past week. :)

Also, Suarez is a great striker. Podolski and Ba have also both been amazing every time I've played against them.

IF Kosc is good but not worth the coins over the NIF. If you don't have spare coins' date=' I wouldn't bother. Otherwise, he's a good player and seems a decent investment - his price has risen ~10k (on PS3 anyway) in the past week. :)

Also, Suarez is a great striker. Podolski and Ba have also both been amazing every time I've played against them.[/quote']

Yeah I think I'll go for Suarez next tbh.

Hahaha' date=' it's been my name since the early days of FUT back in Fifa 10.. ;)

You'd be surprised of actually how good it is, most players have over 88 pace, including my LB, LM, RM, CAM and ST, with one of my CB's being one of the fastest on the game! :eek:

Who do you have in your team then? Post it on here mate! :) Jelavic is a machine in the air on this game though, so hard to handle tbh! and Naismith is pretty good at dribbling too, so an interesting strike force! :)[/quote']

I went for a premier league team:

Ruddy

Zabaleta-Williams-Shawcross-Richardson

Sandro-Barry

Cleverley-Naismith-Lallana

Jelavic

Not exactly the best line up you'll ever see but it will improve with time. :P

Back ups being Nastasic, Taylor (Swansea), Mulumbu, Ramsey, Michu, Fletcher and Kane haha.

With the team though in my first two matches with it I won 8-0 and 11-1 :eek:, Jelavic has been a beast.

Will start struggle soon though when I come up against the lads with the better squads haha. :o