Sign in to follow this  
.CFC

FIFA 13 Official Thread

Re: FIFA 13 Official Thread

So i started a new challenge that I saw on youtube offline.I randomsize a country and the team closest to my team's rating I play against them. If I win i get there best player and if I lose I get the team's worst player. I started with York and so far iv a 2 star team.

Here's the team

Marcio 71

Taylor 58 Maund 56 Carlisie 62 Blanchett 58

Flores 70 Kerr 57 Diaw 64

Mauricio 72 Healy 66 Morena 77

The best other player I have is a 59 Forward :P

Ain't played this in weeks yet has the standard of opponents has dropped of massively since then?,playing as Hamburg in Div 9 of H2H,won 9-1 against Stoke hitting the post 4 times,beat Swansea 5-1 and beat Bordeaux 5-2,2-0 up against Newcastle before he quit against me,and was 0-0 against West Brom when I DCed,are some of the players just seriously bad or am I actually any good?,they seem to just constantly squeeze the middle and I pick them off so easily it's untrue,I went easy against the Stoke lad in the second half to start of with,but he was making it harder for me too miss than score,the scary thing is he must have got promoted,which makes me wonder how bad Division 10 is :eek:.

EDIT:Own question answered,just drew and lost a game to gain promotion to Division 8,should have won both it was just the opponents were terrible in the opening matches.

Would anyone renew my gold membership for this team only asking as it would cost quite a lot of ms points so would be cheaper to buy me a gm. Also have a Spain silver squad 3-4-2-1 which i'll add in. I mean players like Neymar and Dani Alves go for over 100k alone never mind them being 4-1-2-1-2. pm if your interested.

team is all 4-1-2-1-2

capturesfl.jpg

Would anyone renew my gold membership for this team only asking as it would cost quite a lot of ms points so would be cheaper to buy me a gm. Also have a Spain silver squad 3-4-2-1 which i'll add in. I mean players like Neymar and Dani Alves go for over 100k alone never mind them being 4-1-2-1-2. pm if your interested.

team is all 4-1-2-1-2

capturesfl.jpg

Ox in the Box might.

I need help.

Got 2' date='244 coins.

What to do?:confused:[/quote']

Pretty tough because you're limited in the market. Youll need to take baby steps and build up the money. Look for cheap players sell for more basically. So try and get played that go for 2k for 1k or less, its all I can say right now cause the coin amount isnt the highest.

http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kxX8edoVnHHS6:ps3

With the 2' date='000 decided to improve my MLS Bronze team up a bit.

Looking very good with coins still left.

Will be looking to add more.

:)[/quote']

An MLS bronze team without Kandji..? What?! :confused:

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#hKKja29dnHHT5:ps3

Only played 2 non friendly matches with them and got d/c in one and drew the other 0-0 (against golds in division 2) - they're a great team. The front 3 and RCM have 4* skills too.

Only played 2 non friendly matches with them and got d/c in one and drew the other 0-0 (against golds in division 2) - they're a great team. The front 3 and RCM have 4* skills too.

Doesn't beat: http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#boGHWJPqnHqoE:ps3 haha, SPL/Scottish team are actually quite good and fun to play with this year :D

If you've noticed mine are all American ;)

Also trying to buy them to fit my formation. I see you run a 4-3-2-1.

Looking to buy a new goalkeeper and striker.

Doesn't beat: http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#boGHWJPqnHqoE:ps3 haha' date=' SPL/Scottish team are actually quite good and fun to play with this year :D[/quote']

It definitely does beat that. Those positions/formations and poor chem strikers are an abomination.

Most of the players look terrible anyway. :o

It definitely does beat that. Those positions/formations and poor chem strikers are an abomination.

Most of the players look terrible anyway. :o

It was a joke :P (Ill play you tomorrow if you want), they aren't as bad as you would think, actually it's the defence. The silver team are fun to play with but also have no special players either yet. The strikers have nine and eight chem btw!

If you've noticed mine are all American ;)

Also trying to buy them to fit my formation. I see you run a 4-3-2-1.

Looking to buy a new goalkeeper and striker.

Haha ik, I'm just teasing. But MK is a god amongst bronzes.

Get Cannon in goals...73 positioning on a bronze GK says it all..:D

Haha ik' date=' I'm just teasing. But MK is a god amongst bronzes.

Get Cannon in goals...73 positioning on a bronze GK says it all..:D[/quote']

If he doesn't cost more than 200 :P

Got all mine for 150/200 ;)