McDonalds Euro 2012 Fantasy League.

Re: McDonalds Euro 2012 Fantasy League.

Might be a silly question' date=' but how do I join the head to head league? :o

What is a head to head league....? :P[/quote']

You just copy and paste the code.

Head to head. Yours vs Mine. Winner get 3 points. Settling for a league based for the Win Lose Draw points.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: McDonalds Euro 2012 Fantasy League. Akinfeev Piszczek - Debuchy Yarmolenko - Shirokov - Ribery - Ozil - Reus Doyle - Balotelli - Van Persie with a bench of Tzorvas, M. Olsson, Lescott

will someone please tell me (and thanks in advance :) )

1. what is a WILD CARD ?

2. How to play your WILD CARD ?

3. In rules section it is written that WILD CARD CAN BE UTILIZED FOR WHOLE MATCHDAY , does it means a single day (e.g a day in which a single group will play its matches) or when a wild card is played you can make unlimited transfers for matches of all 4 groups ??

will someone please tell me (and thanks in advance :) )

1. what is a WILD CARD ?

2. How to play your WILD CARD ?

3. In rules section it is written that WILD CARD CAN BE UTILIZED FOR WHOLE MATCHDAY ' date=' does it means a single day (e.g a day in which a single group will play its matches) or when a wild card is played you can make unlimited transfers for matches of all 4 groups ??[/quote']

It means all 2nd match day games /all 3rd day match games and it can be played after the last game of the matchday [next day to use it will be after the games finish on the 15th] and To play your wildcard you just do all the transfers you wish to do it will say play wild card underneath.