Sign in to follow this  
Guest SM Dev (Ste)

SM Credits

Re: SM Credits

Elohim gave me 1k credits earlier' date=' didn't want them but i couldn't reject them or nothing :( Ovbiously thankful he gave me them but i wanted to reject but they just go onto your account..[/quote']

Send them back as a gift then lol :P

Just wanted you in british isles faster ! :P

Guest drseanfitz

Send them back as a gift then lol :P

you can only give away credits you've bought ;)

Guest drseanfitz

Not true ... majority of the credits I sent his way I won in evolution and was sent to me as a gift.

when did the rule change?

Riferimento: SM Credits

SM Credits have now been introduced to Soccer Manager - this virtual currency can be used to purchase virtual goods from the SM Shop.

Good afternoon: this message is to know to you that after your SM changes (player positions' date=' data review), 5 managers left my Game World yet. Soccer Manager will disappear... Reflect before new deteriorations... I'm reflecting about leave SM too.

I answer to your post below here because I can't do it in otherway

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=134195[/url]

Really angry at the fact that i cant purchase sm credits' date=' ive been trying to do so for the past week and it just wont complete the final stage

:mad::mad::mad::mad:[/color']

Hi Duncan. If you are having problems purchasing SM Credits you need to report this as a bug. This can be done via Help > Report Bug and selecting Upgrades as your area affected :)

why are the credits points dropped? Previously certainly several weeks ago I got to 24 points per day, now 1 point per day a disgrace, while everything in the store now has more than doubled in price compared to the past, even the purchase of credits there are gone up, while the loyal players are not really rewarded, pay and pay as much as possible,is that the new policy?, not really stimulating.

Meanwhile you paid for everything, scouting, formations of the opponent,etc, so while a simple thing your hands full points cost,and more than 14 days to spare, so this update is really useless.

There are many younger manager on Soccer Manager who had the money or the opportunity is not given to buy credits,they are left out in the cold, WHILE THE SLOGAN IS PLAY FREE GAME WITH YOUR FAVORITE FOOTBALL in SOCCER MANAGER, not really quite correct, is that not against some laws in some countries, abuse of advertising?..in any case, am an entrepreneur, and know whereof I speak in my country, not really according to the rules, but come the intention is to that everyone will get access to the game, in which both parties can find each other, profit must be made, but keep it within bounds, and not at the expense of the many thousands of young players, who are more or less be left in the cold now.

which will ultimately lead to longer term to give up the game,

sure what the young players are concerned, but the market is big so why care about those thousands of young players- individuals .

There must be revenue, but keep it a little relatisch for everyone.

I do not speak for my self, but come on to the younger players, the future of our Company and for the people who can not afford or do not want to pay for everything.Will I actually do not much surrounds, but I see what I see many younger people now struggling, maybe even think about it.

Do not take this to maliciously, with the best intentions for both parties written down.

thank you.

Guest drseanfitz

WHILE THE SLOGAN IS PLAY FREE GAME WITH YOUR FAVORITE FOOTBALL in SOCCER MANAGER' date=' not really quite correct, is that not against some laws in some countries, abuse of advertising?[/quote']

not sure exactly what you mean by this. you can play the game for free

and they even give you free credits.

what you do have to pay for is all the extras(gold membership etc), which are getting more and more expensive.

not sure exactly what you mean by this. you can play the game for free

and they even give you free credits.

what you do have to pay for is all the extras(gold membership etc)' date=' which are getting more and more expensive.[/quote']

want I won't to say is, you should clearly read between the lines, and for younger players, this is not always clear, for the older no problem, but there are still many young players in this game, I am from time to time to overwhelm by questions of younger players in my game worlds, so this is a sign that it is not always clear to these, and that these young people are far too expensive, hence my message, I know that you get some credits for free , and that you can play for free, but as in my country, this should be clearly indicated, what you get and what you should pay, etc., mean nothing here, make that clear, but I see that these younger players are struggling now, even have some young players send some credits and that is not the intention ,I know I some time to good for this world..lol that is all what I won't to say nothing more nothing less.

That's all keep the game interesting for everyone, these youngh players won't more but can not no longer afford, and that is sad, life is so more than enough expensive, and that gap is growing.nothing more than that to say,No offense, but these young are our future

Really angry at the fact that i cant purchase sm credits' date=' ive been trying to do so for the past week and it just wont complete the final stage

:mad::mad::mad::mad:[/color']

hi Duncan,

i recently bought credits, for the first time, using my mobile and i didnt have a problem.

i'm with MTN prepaid and there were no hidden charges or commission.

hope you get sorted soon,.