Sign in to follow this  
Guest SM Dev (Ste)

SM Credits

Re: SM Credits

Just know this from person in one of custom i'm in and it's outrageous custom Gameworld now cost you 15,000 coins when it's only for 4,000 coins until 2 months ago! :eek:

Coins prize that i get for winning SM predict used to be can afford 2 Custom at least,now it cannot even buy one.. Shocking,i know SM is a business but still the way they run this business is poor

Just know this from person in one of custom i'm in and it's outrageous custom Gameworld now cost you 15' date='000 coins when it's only for 4,000 coins until 2 months ago! :eek:

Coins prize that i get for winning SM predict used to be can afford 2 Custom at least,now it cannot even buy one.. Shocking,i know SM is a business but still the way they run this business is poor[/quote']

yeah, they make more money on the adverts than they ever will on Credits.

Hi guys did anyone notice you get no free credits if you have over 1000? I got

a message saying you have over 1000 credits so you cant get free ones anymore.

yeh since the last update

if you wanna get free coins again send me some sm credits :P

I have been a Gold member for 4 years ant the cost increase is way too much and I for one will not pay. Especially since I posted my concerns on their FB Page which resulted them banning me from posting on the page :o ( For saying that the cost has more than doubled from last year)

If thats the way they do customer support than they are truly a joke, I didnt get a reply just a block (palm in face)

I expected more from them. Well I have 2 weeks of my Gold membership left and after I use up all my credits Im gone for good. :mad:

My credits have been stuck on 5071 for weeks now - where as previous to this they were RACING up at the heady rate of 1 per log in.....

After you get a few thousand credits you don't get free ones anymore.

I am Brazilian and I would complain about the price of SM Credits when purchasing by phone, for example to turn golden leader for 1 month at Mobile you spend £ 12 and get 1 year you spend over £ 40 and not all managers Brazilian and Portuguese have as much to spend. how could

improve this for us?

Will Sm allow buying sm credits with mobile in Bosnia?

ZlookVulk is correct re Boku. However, both Moneybookers and PayPal are available in Bosnia and if you have the app you should be able to use the payment methods available on those devices.

Why are SM credits slightly worse value the greater the amount you buy?

For example:

1 x £10 credits = 15,400 credits

but 5 x the £2 = 15,500.

Now I know 100 points isn't much but its rather silly!

Buying 10 x £2 points if you want £20 worth would give you 200 points extra. I think when you do the math its the same for all amounts, buying multiples of £2 worth of credits works out the better value.. shouldn't you get better value for the more you spend?

Also when does the sale end?

I think that the prices are too high, and they should be adjusted lower. Also, the prices should be different for different countries as the average wage for people when compared with other countries are different, i.e. Canadian people can make $15 a hour, but Chinese people can only make 15Y (roughly $2-3) a hour

Why are SM credits slightly worse value the greater the amount you buy?

For example:

1 x £10 credits = 15' date='400 credits

but 5 x the £2 = 15,500.

Now I know 100 points isn't much but its rather silly!

Buying 10 x £2 points if you want £20 worth would give you 200 points extra. I think when you do the math its the same for all amounts, buying multiples of £2 worth of credits works out the better value.. shouldn't you get better value for the more you spend?[/quote']

Thanks for flagging this up. I'll pass this on and get the number of credits you receive reviewed.

Thanks for flagging this up. I'll pass this on and get the number of credits you receive reviewed.

Hi there, I would like to purchase credits from my mobile credit, rather than through paypal/credit card, but the only option is through the Soccer Manager app. The problem I face is the app isn't compatible to my device, so I am unable to get the app, thus not allowing me to buy credits ?

Is there an alternative way of getting the creds, other than by pay pal/credits

Respuesta: Re: SM Credits

Hi there' date=' I would like to purchase credits from my mobile credit, rather than through paypal/credit card, but the only option is through the Soccer Manager app. The problem I face is the app isn't compatible to my device, so I am unable to get the app, thus not allowing me to buy credits ?

Is there an alternative way of getting the creds, other than by pay pal/credits[/quote']

I have the same problem as you. My only way to buy loans was through me cell phone, but now I have taken and I have no other way.

Buy credits every month, and I know there are many people of Argentina that is having the same problem as it is the easiest way to do it, because here almost no Pay-Pal is used and not everyone has a credit card.

Hi there' date=' I would like to purchase credits from my mobile credit, rather than through paypal/credit card, but the only option is through the Soccer Manager app. The problem I face is the app isn't compatible to my device, so I am unable to get the app, thus not allowing me to buy credits ?

Is there an alternative way of getting the creds, other than by pay pal/credits[/quote']

Even via the app you still have to use iTunes or Google play to buy any upgrades. Paying by mobile credit isn't available any more.

Re: Respuesta: Re: SM Credits

I have the same problem as you. My only way to buy loans was through me cell phone' date=' but now I have taken and I have no other way.

Buy credits every month, and I know there are many people of Argentina that is having the same problem as it is the easiest way to do it, because here almost no Pay-Pal is used and not everyone has a credit card.[/quote']

Yes, I have same problem as well.

How am I meant to give YOU money, if you can't allow me to do so by means other than involving credit cards/paypal. I cant get the app, since it's for android 3 upwards ? What am I meant to do now hey ?