Sign in to follow this  
Guest SM Dev (Ste)

SM Credits

Re: SM Credits

well this is a huge blow to us mobile payers... We can no longer buy credits for our custom gameworlds and stuff........

This is a decison I don't understand. This is a method of SM making money, yet they've taken it away, and replaced it with a version from the app that isn't compatible on most devices ? That's madness

Respuesta: SM Credits

Many Spanish forum users are contacting me for the same problem. Many will lose their Gold management for failing to acquire credits. No doubt this is a big problem, SM has made ​​a bad decision and many people will leave the game.

well this is a huge blow to us mobile payers... We can no longer buy credits for our custom gameworlds and stuff........
This is a decison I don't understand. This is a method of SM making money' date=' yet they've taken it away, and replaced it with a version from the app that isn't compatible on most devices ? That's madness[/quote']
Many Spanish forum users are contacting me for the same problem. Many will lose their Gold management for failing to acquire credits. No doubt this is a big problem' date=' SM has made ​​a bad decision and many people will leave the game.[/quote']

110% Stupidity!!! Why take it away?? They have worms for arms :eek:

It was no longer feasible to use Pay by Mobile and that is why we have removed it. This was a business decision we have taken and the correct one going forward. We've even found that a lot of people who used to use Pay by Mobile are now using PayPal, their credit / debit card or are now paying via the app using the respective payment providers.

It was no longer feasible to use Pay by Mobile and that is why we have removed it. This was a business decision we have taken and the correct one going forward. We've even found that a lot of people who used to use Pay by Mobile are now using PayPal' date=' their credit / debit card or are now paying via the app using the respective payment providers.[/quote']

I give you one thing mate, you're very good at beating around the bush, so to speak.

Answer me this, you've removed 'Pay by Mobile' which was the only option for me, and replaced it with an alternative, that is the 'Soccer Manager' app, that isn't compatible to my device (My android is 2.36). What should I do then ? I don't have access to the other payment methods, paying my mobile was the only and real option, in which I have used in the past ? When was this feature removed?

I am from the UK, whereas a few people who have also commented on this issue are from abroad, ie Spain, Argentina. How are you catering for them? This is YOUR loss, since it is potential revenue that could be lining your pockets.

I give you one thing mate' date=' you're very good at beating around the bush, so to speak.

Answer me this, you've removed 'Pay by Mobile' which was the only option for me, and replaced it with an alternative, that is the 'Soccer Manager' app, that isn't compatible to my device (My android is 2.36). What should I do then ? I don't have access to the other payment methods, paying my mobile was the only and real option, in which I have used in the past ? When was this feature removed?

I am from the UK, whereas a few people who have also commented on this issue are from abroad, ie Spain, Argentina. How are you catering for them? This is YOUR loss, since it is potential revenue that could be lining your pockets.[/quote']

and North America (canada) (here)