Sign in to follow this  
Guest SM Dev (Ste)

SM Credits

Re: SM Credits

Old way seems simpler and cheaper to unless you buy 5k at a time which I don't know about anyone else if I do reserve a club its cause I have couple of quid left around this method you need a lot more to get the most out of your cash. But still it looks like a good idea just needs a bit more work done to it.

Well SM Credits can work out just if:

SM will let in the same time paying with the same price available and SM Credits will be an option too.

So the managers and forumers will have the option to go will PAY CASH and PAY with SM CREDITS.

You cannot release a product without testing that first with your community because this is the community which is holding up Soccer Manager, noone likes people who try to robb from innocent people.

I can understand the idea behind this but now if I want to renew my GM it's going to cost me £10' date=' while yesterday it would have cost £7.99 - Brilliant.[/quote']

Not necessarily. If you log in every day then that's a free 730 credits meaning you need only £5 worth of credits to renew for a year.

On a similar note, anyone know where the GM count has gone saying how many days you have remaining? Can't see it :o

Not necessarily. If you log in every day then that's a free 730 credits meaning you need only £5 worth of credits to renew for a year.

On a similar note' date=' anyone know where the GM count has gone saying how many days you have remaining? Can't see it :o[/quote']

Had to look for this earlier myself...if you click on your user name in the green bar at the top of the page, you'll get your info there.

On a similar note' date=' anyone know where the GM count has gone saying how many days you have remaining? Can't see it [/b']:o

I currently have 114 days remaining, even if I log in every day before my GM expires I'll still have to spend £10.

Maybe in a years time it'll be cheaper but who is to say I'd still want to play then? Why change something that wasn't broken?

Bolded bit - little down arrow between name and credits.

Why change

Prices up and encourages people to buy more since people have leftover credits. And further addicts people with the 1 credit incentive per log in. :)

It's a good business move and shouldn't cause too much of a community protest beyond the brief initial reactions.

On a similar note' date=' anyone know where the GM count has gone saying how many days you have remaining? Can't see it :o[/quote']

Thats assuming you have most of the year left on your membership to accrue the 2 credits per day, of course. If you've less than 275 days (presuming youve gained 75 credits for doing the tutorial!) and still log in every day, then you'll still need to buy 1834 credits and not the 875!

I'm in this position myself... :mad:

Every day you login to Soccer Manager you will receive some SM Credits. You can also earn 50 SM Credits for every friend who accepts your friend invite and joins you on Soccer Manager.

That's just asking to be abused in my opinion :)

If they do that I hope they have more success than when they try and stop people cheating....

The more accounts someone creates, the more credits they collate, the more gold memberships they're likely to buy...hmmm its all starting to make sense :D

Am I the only one to say that but I think that

This SYSTEM does really sucks!!!

I cant get this I was just trying to buy a GW the other day and now I have to start with those credits all the way throught,

well it is cheaper?

P.S. When you create a Custom Game World you dont have to be a Gold Manager right?

and you dont have either to be a Gold Manager to buy a Pre Owned Game World Am I right again?

Also I think that the prices of 1 month Gold Management, Pre Order/Reserve a Club and Extra Club Slots should be lower.

not saying its good or bad changing it to these "credits" systems because most online browser games have used them for ages now and its pretty obvious why they change to using this kind of setup

but whats puzzling me is when i logged on this afternoon it was saying i've got 2 of these credit thingy's,

now after tonights game results have come in its gone up to 77credits so what does that mean i'll gain 75 credits every match night? or is it just a one off random addition

would be helpful if they gave an update in the notifications box as to why they've increased

not saying its good or bad changing it to these "credits" systems because most online browser games have used them for ages now and its pretty obvious why they change to using this kind of setup

but whats puzzling me is when i logged on this afternoon it was saying i've got 2 of these credit thingy's' date='

now after tonights game results have come in its gone up to 77credits so what does that mean i'll gain [b']75 credits[/b] every match night? or is it just a one off random addition

would be helpful if they gave an update in the notifications box as to why they've increased

Well you got those 75 credits for finishing the tutorial when you opened your account, nothing to worry about, only thing to worry about is how many credits will you get for everyday login.

Well you got those 75 credits for finishing the tutorial when you opened your account' date=' nothing to worry about, only thing to worry about is how many credits will you get for everyday login.[/quote']

ahh fair enough i did see on this thread that you get 75 for completeing the tutorial but i just assumed that was like if you actually completed it since the credits system come into play ala if you'd already done it before then it was just missed off,

kinda like a new customer bonus thingy but ahwell not a huge issue anyways as its not as if im ever going to be buying gold manager again after having it constantly for years on my other accounts only to have the game change format so many times and the customer services basically go non exsistent,

but i suppose it'll be useful to some degree to those that might want to take advantage of it, i suppose the next step will be adding survey's from external sites to get extra credits aswell, like fill in this questionaire and this site will send you "enter nominal amount here" of credits :rolleyes:

P.S. When you create a Custom Game World you dont have to be a Gold Manager right?

and you dont have either to be a Gold Manager to buy a Pre Owned Game World Am I right again?

Also I think that the prices of 1 month Gold Management' date=' Pre Order/Reserve a Club and Extra Club Slots should be lower.[/b']

So do I have to have GOLD Membership to have a custom gameworld ? Because it's 1200 credits for the custom G/W, but I dont have gold membership.

Someone please help me !

So do I have to have GOLD Membership to have a custom gameworld ? Because it's 1200 credits for the custom G/W' date=' but I dont have gold membership.

Someone please help me ![/quote']

where do you see that 1200?

So do I have to have GOLD Membership to have a custom gameworld ? Because it's 1200 credits for the custom G/W' date=' but I dont have gold membership.

Someone please help me ![/quote']It used to be that only GM's could buy customs, it was the reason I initially got my GM.. Now though it doesn't even mention gold membership in the custom section so I'd guess SM have removed a benefit of GM to get more cash.

Edit - Yeah one less benefit of GM

Any member of the Soccer Manager community can purchase, create and control Custom Game Worlds.