Sign in to follow this  
Guest SM Dev (Ste)

SM Credits

Re: SM Credits

Ok, people complaining about a price hike, look at it this way.

If you are a serious player, like most of us are, we get FREE credits on a daily? basis. So really the amount we get is probably equivalent to how much more we would be spending if we didn't use these. In other words, the free ones probably nullify the price hike. We would need a mathmatician to work that out.

SM wins here, no doubting that. But if it has little if not any negative impact on us, and SM can continue providing a decent service to us (maybe even fix some of the issues with their extra funds) then I support this move.

The only thing I am hesitant is the ability for anyone to now become a gold member for free (eventually, if they are that committed to wait that long). We have some trolls playing the game, will there be more trolls in gold setups? Then again I am not sure there is a link between trolls and not having gold, and there are already trolls out there with gold..

On a similar note' date=' anyone know where the GM count has gone saying how many days you have remaining? Can't see it :o[/quote']

To find how many GM days you have left, all you need to do is click on your name after you have logged in and is found at the top of the screen next to how many SM credits you have collected.

Can someone tell me' date=' If I dont renew..do I lose my teams, even those not in gold championships...And, which do they choose for me to keep or do I choose?[/quote']

It depends on how many clubs slot you would have normally so if you have 15 while a GM and normally can only have 5 you will lose 10 teams. And you would keep the top 5 teams you have bar the gold ones.

Is the daily credits set or are they random between some numbers? Cause I have been getting 3 over the last two days and that will leave me with only needed about 500 credits after a year to buy GM which seems a bit weird as it turns out way cheaper now.

Is the daily credits set or are they random between some numbers? Cause I have been getting 3 over the last two days and that will leave me with only needed about 500 credits after a year to buy GM which seems a bit weird as it turns out way cheaper now.

Must be ' date=',, I only got 1 today -..-[/center']

How does this even work ? Can someone tell me ?

" For every friend who accepts your invitation and joins you on Soccer Manager you receive 50"' date='can some one tell me how I do this & how do they join, do they have to join my g/w ?[/quote']

Click on the button and you either invite by email or by Facebook then they need to sign up and join any gameworld then you should get rewarded in a day or two.

I have 2 accounts one started wiht 41 credits, the other 71 credits?!

I was thinking to make the credit thing more appealing why not award a certain amount of credits for say:

Winning the division

Winning a Cup or Shield

Winning the world cup

what do you guys/girls think?

Also do I have to have Gold Membership to have the following or can I just have 1,200 SM credits ?

Want to create your own unique Game World for your friends and family?

Then purchase a Custom Game World. During creation:

Choose the Format.

You choose the clubs that can be managed.

You choose the Access.

You choose the Advanced Rules.

You choose the club you want to manage.

You choose your starting International Team.

You will also receive an Extra Club Slot to manage an additional club.

By purchasing a Custom Game World you can create your own unique Game World for your friends and family.

Thanks

Will there be any way to disable the SM Credits daily login notification?

But they have to condition you to remember that you could be spending money in their shop. That way you're more likely to think about the shop, and thus, spend money. Can't do away with that, right?

I have 2 accounts one started wiht 41 credits' date=' the other 71 credits?!

I was thinking to make the credit thing more appealing why not award a certain amount of credits for say:

Winning the division

Winning a Cup or Shield

Winning the world cup

what do you guys/girls think?[/quote']

You're right. It will take too long to earn enough credits to buy anything from the store.

These are pointless changes :confused: Please change the game engine and possibly add the 2D pitch view, Please focus on this instead of anything else!! Im begging you stop adding random features and improve on what needs to be fixed! PLEASE!!

I just got two credits for logging in. Is that normal? If consecutive days logged in increases credits gained, I might actually get enough to buy something. Also, winning competitions should have credit prizes. Other than that, I kind of like the credits because I'm not going to put real money into this game.

These are pointless changes :confused: Please change the game engine and possibly add the 2D pitch view' date=' Please focus on this instead of anything else!! Im begging you stop adding random features and improve on what needs to be fixed! PLEASE!![/quote']

You are right mate..!!!

SM have previously annouced they will change the match engine soon which is why I upgrade to Gold Account, BUT till now nothing happen yet.:(

I think until my Gold Account expire SM will NOT get this done yet..

SM credits - Prices up and encourages people to buy more since people have leftover credits. And further addicts people with the 1 credit incentive per log in.

That's exactly how SM credits work mate. :rolleyes:

Also, with the 1 (or 2,3) credit they give each day you login, they push people to login more (at least 1 time per day), and this means more VIEWS to the site. More views = more advertisements and more expensive ones :rolleyes:

It's a good move business-wise. If the customers want to follow or get carried away and spend more money, it's clearly up to them...

My opinion is that SM should also improve some parts of the game about the playability (for example the match engine) and not only working at the business part of the site...