Sign in to follow this  
Guest SM Dev (Ste)

SM Credits

Re: SM Credits

i dont like the new soccer manager currency , to reserve a team used to be roughly 2 euro , now 2 euro will get 267 sm credits and to reserve a club now costs 500 sm credits its nearly doubled in price .. i want the old currency back

Despite not liking the change at all, I'm not here to complain, just seeking some clarity over how the amount of credits you get per day is determined...So far I've had 1 credit a couple of times, 2 credits a couple of times and now 3 credits today. Does anyone know a concrete answer to the reason for the varying amount? And also, what is the maximum amount of credits you can get per day?

Despite not liking the change at all' date=' I'm not here to complain, just seeking some clarity over how the amount of credits you get per day is determined...So far I've had 1 credit a couple of times, 2 credits a couple of times and now 3 credits today. Does anyone know a concrete answer to the reason for the varying amount? And also, what is the maximum amount of credits you can get per day?[/quote']

I don't think anybody knows what determines what credits you get each day...1st day I got 3 credits..2nd day 2 credits and even since then I've had 1 credit a day...I've had a good look at the shop...the credit prices are set way too high making items substantially more than they were before...this isn't going to work in SM's favour at all because it discourages most people from buying..their trade will drop and they will be forced to rethink their credit pricing or remove it altogether....I think SM have messed up big time...I'm not too worried cause I won't be purchasing anything else till things change. :)

According to the help article on credits:

These SM Credits will automatically be allocated to your account apart from those earned from inviting your friends as these need to be claimed on My Home after your friend has joined and has actively played the game for a set period of time.

How long is the period of time?

every day you login to soccer manager you will receive some sm credits. You can also earn 50 sm credits for every friend who accepts your friend invite and joins you on soccer manager.

3 friends accepted me and i didn't received any soccer manager credits ... Why ?

I dunno if this is the place to do this, put I have a couple of suggestions for the game:

- New Formation-> 3-3-1-3. Kinda self explanatory, it's not an uncommon formation in real life, so why not add it in SM.

- Fix the autopick function. It's a pretty pointless option otherwise

- Advanced Search->External Clubs. It saves us a lot of time of searching already taken players.

Please tell me if I should post this somewhere else, or do it yourself for that matter.

SM Credits have now been introduced to Soccer Manager - this virtual currency can be used to purchase virtual goods from the SM Shop.

Received an e-mail from someone offering the transfer of any player if I would provide them with SM500 Credits. This seems unethical, as well as undermining Game Play management. The introduction of currency (however virtual) which can be exchanged for real goods (however virtual) is open to widespread and improper manipulation. SM surely need to introduce something to stop goods exchanging hands for offers of transfers or any other favours. Should it be reported as cheating ? Incidentally, I declined the offer but can report the circumstances if required, especially as others in my own Game World also received the same message. Seems like someone has joined, is joining decent teams (such as Real Madrid) and auctioning off players in return for Credits.

J.

Received an e-mail from someone offering the transfer of any player if I would provide them with SM500 Credits. This seems unethical' date=' as well as undermining Game Play management. The introduction of currency (however virtual) which can be exchanged for real goods (however virtual) is open to widespread and improper manipulation. SM surely need to introduce something to stop goods exchanging hands for offers of transfers or any other favours. Should it be reported as cheating ? Incidentally, I declined the offer but can report the circumstances if required, especially as others in my own Game World also received the same message. Seems like someone has joined, is joining decent teams (such as Real Madrid) and auctioning off players in return for Credits.

J.[/quote']

I think they definately need reporting..its dusgusting.

Received an e-mail from someone offering the transfer of any player if I would provide them with SM500 Credits. This seems unethical' date=' as well as undermining Game Play management. The introduction of currency (however virtual) which can be exchanged for real goods (however virtual) is open to widespread and improper manipulation. SM surely need to introduce something to stop goods exchanging hands for offers of transfers or any other favours. Should it be reported as cheating ? Incidentally, I declined the offer but can report the circumstances if required, especially as others in my own Game World also received the same message. Seems like someone has joined, is joining decent teams (such as Real Madrid) and auctioning off players in return for Credits.

J.[/quote']

This is a disgrace... I think it needs more attention.

Maybe it wasn't a great idea to leave the SM managers freely exchange SM credits, of course they would want something in return. Unless the same person own more than one account, which is illegal as well.

If people are offering you credits for players I would suggest reporting them via the Report Abusive Message option. Although the name suggests it is for abusive messages this can really be used to report anyway messages that break the T&Cs. The same as you should if someone offers you cash, etc.

It is definitely not ok to use credits in exchange for players. Even putting aside the fact it is not allowed, and if both parties are happy to do it, anyone engaging in such a deal is facing a real risk of being tricked by the other person and losing out.

Just joined a brand new game world (euro 3250) and after 10 minutes of it starting I had someone offer me De Rossi for 200SM and hazard for 300SM.

Seems like a whole new unneccassary problem has been created them wanting cash is obviously going to make deals very difficult and ruin it for other people as opposed to people not sad enough to pay. It's been shown reporting can be unaffective. I really hope this is fixed as I've never threatened to leave before as I love the game and can deal with odd cheaters, but this would for sure make me stop playing.