Sign in to follow this  
Guest SM Dev (Ste)

SM Credits

Re: SM Credits

Just joined a brand new game world (euro 3250) and after 10 minutes of it starting I had someone offer me De Rossi for 200SM and hazard for 300SM.

Seems like a whole new unneccassary problem has been created them wanting cash is obviously going to make deals very difficult and ruin it for other people as opposed to people not sad enough to pay. It's been shown reporting can be unaffective. I really hope this is fixed as I've never threatened to leave before as I love the game and can deal with odd cheaters' date=' but this would for sure make me stop playing.[/quote']

Have you reported them?

What do you mean about reporting being ineffective? They can't PM you again once you have reported/blocked them.

Have you reported them?

What do you mean about reporting being ineffective? They can't PM you again once you have reported/blocked them.

I don't care about the blocking of managers because of the PMs I just want them banned for cheating. I don't like to be pessimistic but a lot of the time you see unfair deals go through and you report them and nothing is done. What I'm saying is before I could accept that because a lot of the time it can be his word against mine and so in more unclear cases the benefit of doubt will be given. So I just accept that and get on with the game. But in the case of asking for SM credits in return for a player it's really a clear cut case, there is either evidence of him asking for SM credits or there's not (I.E. them emails both managers sent me in this case). SO hopefully, all cheaters in this respect will have action taken against them regardless of whether they're a gold member or not. However, I did notice I reported the Roma manager before for asking for SM credits for Hazard in a different game world and here he is now doing it in another game world. Suggests to me no action was taken against him so why should I be confident it will in the two cases from today? They should just be outright blocked from the game once there is a sign of asking of cash for players. It's all very well SM introducing a new system but I'm afraid if they insist on doing this new coin idea then they really must be more strict against players bending the law. It's not so much the game but customers money they are dealing with now, and they really need to get their heads in the game. Customers money is a major issue and they've really opened a can of worms here IMO. They can't be so leniant any more because of this. All players asking for credits must be banned basically and quickly too. Kicking them out the setup is no punishment if they are just after credits. I made an article telling people in the GW not to accept offers of players for credits and immediately the Lille manager left, but that's not enough to be honest.

I recently invited two of my mates to join SM after convincing them to in real life. They didn't get an email or anything about it when I invited them through their email address' but when the both made an account they both had friend requests off me. They are now member of soccermanager so why don't I have my 100 SM credits yet ? I wanted to build them up to try and get gold membership.

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

I recently invited two of my mates to join SM after convincing them to in real life. They didn't get an email or anything about it when I invited them through their email address' but when the both made an account they both had friend requests off me.

You'll need to report this as a Bug so that we can look into why they didn't receive their emails.

I invited 2 new friends to sm and they accepted so how come i haven't gotten 50 sm credits yet? Its already been a week. Anyone help?
3 friends accepted me and i didn't received any soccer manager credits ... Why ?
I have waited for 3 weeks and have not received any credits.
They are now member of soccermanager so why don't I have my 100 SM credits yet ? I wanted to build them up to try and get gold membership.

You will be able to claim the credits on My Home after your friend has actively played the game for a set period of time (this is explained in the Help).

You have been awarded 0 SM Credits for logging in.

Every day you login you will receive some SM Credits.

10 Jul at 17:55 GT

I am not sure if it is a mistake/bug but the same has happened across the couple of set ups that I have checked.

I noticed the same glitch.

You'll need to report this as a Bug so that we can look into why they didn't receive their emails.

You will be able to claim the credits on My Home after your friend has actively played the game for a set period of time (this is explained in the Help).

I still have not received my credits. :(

I am not sure if it is a mistake/bug but the same has happened across the couple of set ups that I have checked.

Same here, i received the same message, about being awarded with... 0 credits. :confused: (some award :rolleyes:)

I hope it's a mistake...

Can someone explain this?

Guest drseanfitz

snap.......(and my total HASN'T gone up)

11 Jul at 10:41 GT

is this a new feature or the game is trolling me?