Sign in to follow this  
Guest SM Dev (Ste)

SM Credits

Re: SM Credits

Can I know anything about this problem or shall I report a bug?

I think they have to play for a set period of time, not 100 per cent sure but I think I saw them saying this on their twitter account. Makes sense to do that as it stops people just making accounts then inviting them so they can get credits.

In my opinion i don't think they give away enough SM Credits each day, the maximum you can get is 3 but even if they increased it to maybe 5 or even 10 a day so as everyone has a better chance of getting the think that they want e.g. custom game world which is 1,200 SM Credits. And if your only getting a maximum of 3 SM credits and less a day then that will take you ages to get what you want !!!!.

In my opinion i don't think they give away enough SM Credits each day' date=' the maximum you can get is 3 but even if they increased it to maybe 5 or even 10 a day so as everyone has a better chance of getting the think that they want e.g. custom game world which is 1,200 SM Credits. And if your only getting a maximum of 3 SM credits and less a day then that will take you ages to get what you want !!!!.[/quote']

I think it is fair the amount we get, If everyone got the amount you are implying then within 10 months everyone would have enough to buy there own custom set-up.

Can you imagine how many new set-ups would then open? the amount of set-ups that lack ingenuity and originality, where its the same old rubbish (top teams from the top leagues) bores me to tears. These new set-ups would:

A: Never get filled

B: Would be monotonous and mundane and not withhold people's interest, unless of course they are new players who want a top team for status reasons.

There are already to many set-ups that are not full for this reason so keeping the amount of credits down to the amount set is perfectly fine. If you want more credits then don't be so tight and buy them!

I think it is fair the amount we get' date=' If everyone got the amount you are implying then within 10 months everyone would have enough to buy there own custom set-up.

Can you imagine how many new set-ups would then open? the amount of set-ups that lack ingenuity and originality, where its the same old rubbish (top teams from the top leagues) bores me to tears. These new set-ups would:

A: Never get filled

B: Would be monotonous and mundane and not withhold people's interest, unless of course they are new players who want a top team for status reasons.

There are already to many set-ups that are not full for this reason so keeping the amount of credits down to the amount set is perfectly fine. If you want more credits then don't be so tight and buy them![/quote']

You have made a fair point but alot of people are creative and can make challenging and interesting leagues. But then again i see your point of lots of them being opened which yes not a lot of them will be filled but people want there own leagues !. And it's not that i'm too tight arsed lol it's because i don't see why the website is all about giving you FREE football. But since i love this site i am more than happy to pay for the product that i want.

I just saw that I was awarded 51 credits for completing an Achievement (although I never received this 'reward'). I haven't seen this before' date=' how long has this been around?[/quote']

Think it was only introduced today, I was awarded 109, took half an hour or so for them to get added.

Think it was only introduced today' date=' I was awarded 109, took half an hour or so for them to get added.[/quote']

Ah, I see. Nice addition in my opinion, although I hope this doesn't lead to SM bumping the price of reserving clubs, Gold Management etc.

Ah' date=' I see. Nice addition in my opinion, although I hope this doesn't lead to SM bumping the price of reserving clubs, Gold Management etc.[/quote']

They already did that when they converted to the credits :o

Good stuff SM

'Achievements' has added another welcome dimension to the game.

I've been playing SM for over 4 years now and the recent improvements to the Score Centre and now this are making the experience that much more enjoyable.

Just one question, guys - how far back into our management history do you think these achievements go?

ruts

Guys

Thumbs up who loves the new Achievements System (Y) :rolleyes::P

I just love it, it is immpossible but I'm in love with that thats crazy :)

I got 80 Credits for my completing my achievements :)

Congrats to all of you guys

I like the idea of the credits. However I am finding my FRIENDS NEWS FEED is filling up with all of these achievements. I have currently 345 friends on my list, so with everyone having lots of achievements messages.

So am I meant to try and delete about 7000 messages now.

Is it okay to send credits from one of your accounts onto your other [main] account?

I'd appreciate clarification from a Dev if possible. :o:)

Ehm... I'd like to see this answered too, especially because I knew that was illegal to have more than one account...